UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:07 pm 

wow...gelly reminds me of a movie , fire in the sky its about a true story of some guy that abducted by aliens . that movie creeps me out . esh.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:07 pm 

The person of whom you're speaking is Travis Walton from Arizona, the abductee who is the principal true-life character in FIRE IN THE SKY.

This photo was taken of Travis and me on 2-27-10 at the UFO Congress last week in Laughlin, NV. In my honest opinion, Travis will never be "whole" again; he admits he's still traumatized, but speaking about it seems to help - otherwise, I think he might just become a total recluse.

Attachments:
IMG_0577Copy.jpg
IMG_0577Copy.jpg [ 113.15 KiB | Viewed 6261 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:35 am 
Unregistered
My girlfriend and I think aliens visit our room and outside. We are normal people. I thought I was going insane (still may be) but when I mentioned some of my dreams and visions to my girl she got very wide eyed and stated she was experiencing the same thing. I am an accountant and she is full time homemaker. I work for a fortune 500 company. Not some strange guy going crazy on lsd.

I have always had reoccuring dreams of alien invasion and one that seemed to have been a contact mistake. That is strange but I contacted this alien in a dream (Description: Sitting on a park bench. I felt I was a child. Out of the corner of my eye to my right I see movement on the corner of a bathroom building just below the roof. Something flew up and landed there. It then whizzes by in front of me and lands just out of sight at the end of the bench I am sitting on. It begins rummaging through the garbage? I lean forward to get a look at it and it turns and notices me. I had the distinct feeling it had not been the least bit concerned about me until I noticed it and then it became VERY interested in me. It was a 1 1/2 foot tall prey mantis looking fellow wearing a tattered sackclothe type robe. No bug eyes, very human looking. It looked right into my mind and I got the "impression" it was saying, "How is it you can see me? You are not supposed to see me..." It peered right into my soul and I woke myself up.) accidentally.

Since then I believe we have been visited quite regularly. My cats are acting strange and my kids are a bit distractable. The neighbor's dog barks at seemingly nothing and we see and hear strange things at night. We live on the outskirts of Salem, OR. I cannot stop watching the sky. About two weeks ago I was awakened at night from someone shining a high powered flashlight in my eyes. I woke up and saw a condensed 3 spot light bouncing around my room and then it was gone. My blinds were closed and so was my bedroom door. Not a sound in the house and everyone asleep. We do have one blind missing but not sure if they make flashlights that can do that and also we have a fenced in backyard and pretty good neighborhood. We know all of our neighbors.

A day after that and my gf awoke to see red glowing eyes over a dark shadow form sitting and watching from the corner of our room. About a week ago I awoke to a tall dark hooded and cloaked figure about 6 feet tall standing over me. WTF? We are not on drugs and no history of mental illness? We are just regular people....

There are more of these stories I can tell you that have happened over the last couple months and at least 4 diferent types of aliens in that timespan, 6 different in my lifetime. I have seen them awake too but that was a long time ago and only instantly. It was a gray. I have more stories but I can tell you this, there has been ALOT of activity around me in the last couple of months. Someone help....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:01 am 

jp, I deleted your name & e-mail from your post. It's not good to post it in an open forum like this one. I suggest you register - our registry is cloaked, and only the moderators can reach you directly via e-mail, except a link through the forum. Once you're registered, you can send & receive private messages to/from anyone in the forum who is also registered, but your e-mail address will not be disclosed unless you decide you want to do it.

Better safe than sorry.

-Tweaked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 am 

omfg , i know that movie freaked me out the greys in it look alot like my visiter , just he was taller and head was bigger i think. but omg i seen that movie when i was a teen and will never forget it.
i would have like to meet him tell him i believe! :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:31 am 

i jus watched the trailer lmao ummm no they dont look like my alien , my alien was soft looking big eyes and rather beautiful in its own way. not these guy they look like creepy old men ! :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:42 pm 

Hi Guys,

It's been a while since Ive been on here. Busy with work and stuff, you know how it is. I was very interested in your story/experience Cherry79.

For me, It's sort of "calmed down." I still seem to be getting weird space dreams now and then, but general strangeness at night has calmed down.

I get the feeling now that they are blocking my memory for now as Im not ready to experience this yet properly or what they want me to know (Whereas others have total recall or partial) I feel. But I do get flashbacks like days or weeks later that always reminds me of that weird dream or night experience.

I do think they contact me through dreams more than in person as like Iv had in the past. (I seem very intouch with intuition and physic things, like knowing something is going happen just before it does.) I swear the intuition/physic part of things is getting stronger ever so slightly everytime I hav or had a weird night exp (Like a strange knowing). Im still getting the end of world feelings in dreams and I am "supposed" to do something or apart of this weird abduction saga.

With all the major disasters around the world at the min, Haiti, Chile and Turkey all in a matter of months really does make one believe that 2012 is the DATE. I think all this is linked and everything will be known after that maybe. But who knows..? (The elites do thats for sure!)

I believe the "Elites" government know excatly whats going on, and when all this will come to an end or truth to be reveiled. But there will be sacrifice..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 am 

I think Cherry tell truth. Only once in my life i seen alien and it was after i read about her experience, i thought, hey if this happend to me, maybe i could not panic and listen what he have say. Then at night i wake up and alien was there hah! But i was wrong, am also panic. Everything else was dreams and sleep paralyse with shapeless being. Maybe its not coincidence.

Weird dreams i have almost every day but they probably mean nothing. Few from last one:
1. First i meet my singer idol and she lead me to room. I was in room with something like electric chairs, then i sit and was unable to move. I feel like belts hold my chest and like somebody put (i dont known what) to my ear. They say things like "its ok we have enough time" and "i was right, i seen this in his eyes"
2. It was two peoples and one look like somebody from my family, but somebody which i dont trust, and he changed shape (aliens use shape of idols and family to gain trust) then i say "you little grey liar" then i wake up and turn on left side on bed, but in uncomfortable position, and i was unable to change it because i was paralyzed. So how i move second before if now i cant, so have theory i experienced moment when they put me to bed. Then i hear voices in very strange language, and moment later i lay on pillow but i dont remember that i move myself.
3. I seen ufo which look like silver aurora, it land near my house and they walk trough wall inside, they look like greys, and wear orange suits. But in dream was day, so its just dream, or very old memory. They was unaware that am watch at them, and when i come closer they all disappear.
4. I was on training where somebody teach me how recognize hidden ufo. Then i walk trough city and on roof was weird banner, which i ignore, but when i stop and look carefully it turn into ship.
5. I was in round area and somebody say "radiation level is above normal, but its no dangerous" then i was in building with glass walls where in one room i meet few peoples of every race, comfortable sofa, chairs and table, look like party. In one scene sit on me afro american woman, and i feel she is alien. When i leave somebody check my radiation level using metal bar.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:46 am 

Just a warning, everyone... don't wait for 2012 with such tremendous expectations of something splendorous, only to learn you've been disappointed. If something DOES happen, it may be very subtle for a lot of us, and may not even be obvious to some of us. Just hope for a positive outcome.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:23 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Just a warning, everyone... don't wait for 2012 with such tremendous expectations of something splendorous

Am wait for Euro 2012 which will be in our country, but am not expect anything good, we play very poor last times.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next