UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:47 pm 

i got a feeling they will be showing them selfs to all of us 2012......... just a gut feeling!

i hope so i cant wait. i know crazy ehh for me to hope such a thing ?! lol :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:35 pm 

No, not at all crazy. I am hoping they do, too...

What really worries me, though, are all the people who have been indoctrinated by movies such as SOYLENT GREEN, "V", INDEPENDENCE DAY and the other violent ones; put that kind of fear together with the way most churches will react, and there could be some horrific violence toward the visitors AND those of us who are willing to attempt open friendships.

It's so sad, but fear is the greatest threat to humankind.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:58 am 

Tweaked wrote:
No, not at all crazy. I am hoping they do, too...

What really worries me, though, are all the people who have been indoctrinated by movies such as SOYLENT GREEN, "V", INDEPENDENCE DAY and the other violent ones; put that kind of fear together with the way most churches will react, and there could be some horrific violence toward the visitors AND those of us who are willing to attempt open friendships.

It's so sad, but fear is the greatest threat to humankind.
I also look for the experiences to be wide open.Yes I also believe there will be some to shot at them.Even if not because they are afraid. But more so to have there name in the front pages of News Papers Human so and so kills visiting ET.I do believe full contact will be so restricted so as to not have any problems.More protection then even the President gets.But I am sure the beings have there own defense system that is out of this worlds control.It will be the greatest day in the history of this little planet.I also am looking forward to it.Now whether we are just noticing it more or more things are happening .But there is a lot more activity going on with the beings then before all over and the Japanese leaders wife coming out and saying she has been abducted is already awesome.I believe more will follow and this country will be last.To many noses in the air from people in this country.But I do not care let the other countries do it.It takes nothing away from it.We all know this is a country that cares more for lip service then actually doing anything but the blame game for whats not going right.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 am 

Just remember... not ALL Americans feel that way; some of us are righteously good and willing to make an effort to get to know and get along.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 pm 

In a way..they have already shown themselves to us, and they have been doing so for a long time.

All the sightings and contact experiences have to count for something, and all the help and guidance they gave to the ancients. It's just a shame that some of the most valuable knowledge available to us, has been smeared and written off before it's been properly looked at.

The only thing more they could do, is to stand face to face with a huge crowd of people and announce there presence...but I'm sure that wouldn't go down too well. As was mentioned in earlier posts, there are just too many people who are fearful of change and things that they don't understand.

Though, I've never really understood what is so hard to grasp about people from other planets and different parts of the Universe.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 am 

Ok something definately weird is going on in my house at night and now its effecting my family.

Lately this strange visits/abductions have seem to be happening to my Dad aswel, not just me... I read in research that apparently the abductions can pass down through the family. The strange things have died down abit for me personally, I dont remember anything strange in the last couple of months, but my dad has had a weird couple of nights lately. I think my time for a visit is due again as havent had anything in a while :shock: . He had weird ufo dreams, and he is waking up to seemingly being thrown back in bed.. His last encounter, he said he was in space on a craft (couldnt really remember much), but the highlight of the abduction/visit, was that he saw a small grey in a room and it took interest to him, like something caught your eye. The grey peered over to him and mentally said:- "We have seen you before" in a curious manner or on the lines of that. Then he woke up at the dreaded between 2 - 3 am with the night terror effects, cold sweats etc...

Any responses would be appreciated
J

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:32 am 

I wish I could sit and talk with your father. I don't know that the little, big-headed grays are harmless, but if they have "seen him before" and he's still alive to tell you about it, they probably mean neither of you any harm.

I can talk with you more about this in the private messages section, if you post a message to me there.

-Tweaked

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:29 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Just remember... not ALL Americans feel that way; some of us are righteously good and willing to make an effort to get to know and get along.
Yes there are many who like the beings connection.When people get a hold on there emotions and not have bought into hearing horror stories.It is a wonderful connection to have . I was very lucky started over 40 years ago and the experiences have picked up so much.Just 2 weeks ago then again last week.What I am afraid of is people that are afraid asking others on website what should I do.Then others start telling them every horror storie they have read.Many are not even true.But then those people who are afraid pass on what the where told and it keeps going until now 100s of people hear the same horror story.Then the beings get stuck with wanting to be more open to the masses and know they cannot due to so many being afraid and would most likely kill them if they get the chance.Being a alien from another world is like being the elephant man.Just a regular guy but so ugly to look at that is how most judged him.Not all as with the beings but many.So if you are a grey to many forget it.Now throw in someone being afraid of snakes or lizards and scream when they see one and find them disgusting have them see a grey .This is my fear for what I myself consider my friends.Not like having a cup of tea with but then again .I do not have tea with bears either but love them the same as the beings.I do not look at animals or even insects any different then humans . May sound strange to many.But this is the difference I am then most .All life to me feels pain and can suffer.A animal can love a insect can be laying there with its wing broke and 3 legs broken and be trying to fly and walk.Am I to assume because I am human and it is so small it means nothing.I cannot.Because pain and suffering to anything to me is the same.People direct there emotions to one form or another.People have a dog or cat and cry when it dies.Say things like it was part of the family.A deer gets hit by a car and its only a deer my poor car.I cat lays on the floor makes noises .People say look honey our cat is so lovable . A animal comes out of the forest comes into someones yard throwing plastic containers around the yard for fun.And its honey there is a wild animal in the yard get the gun.I believe do to our human condition is the biggest wall in the beings just not landing in the parking lot at loews and just coming out and saying want to go for a ride in our ship .Or what a cute baby you have .They do not dare to.This makes me sad because there is nothing we can do about it.We have to many people now.With way to many differences to get alone with each other .Just the small pockets of us that will not judge anything but bad behavior not looks or things different.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:15 am 

I totally relate... You know I do.

People were complaining about the coyotes being too numerous in Griffith Park - 2 miles from our house. It's supposed to be a "sanctuary" for wildlife... yet,the rangers went in a couple of months ago, and randomly killed 20 coyotes, not caring if they were nursing young; not caring if they were near picnic tables or human-oriented areas. They just killed them at random. Some of us protested; no one else cared. Preserve the picnic people at all costs!

The BLM rounds up mustangs and burros... they don't care how many die from the round up. They SAY they're preserving the species. B.S.! They're doing to them what the chemtrails are doing to every living thing on this planet... the chemtrails are just taking too much time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:22 am 

"We have seen you before"

Interesting case is Jim Sparks, i read in ufo magazine that he say aliens shown him that observe him (other incarnations) or his family trough thousand years. But maybe this dont have so deep meaning and its like "we meet again" usualy they come for kids, maybe change something and observe how these changes work

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next