UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:23 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
this thread really highlighted to me the idea that Ghosts, Demon's and Aliens are often mistaken for one or the other (with the middle one probably not even existing enough to warrant seperate listing)

the stories are so often the same, time (between 1-3 am) regardless of time zone.
location (most often the bedroom)
manifestation of an entity usually a dark shadow or translucent image.
paralysis (sleep or otherwise) a common response to sudden fear.
unusual marks found the next day.
I can go on and yet the similarities remain.
what this means I do not know, I think we cannot say it is either paranormal or extraterrestrial in all cases, we must draw a median line and assume it is "a little from column A, a little from column B"
as for the David's comment about the Benevolent entities communication with our Governments, I think if it is occuring, they would act not unlike our own Governments would act, and do act when dealing with another authority, put on a happy face, meet them, while sending in the intelligence organizations to learn all they can at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:27 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
i did not reply to Cherry, with your first posting, it seems that what ever is making the visitations is not out to harm anyone, and I would not give you advise on doing anything as who knows what it is that you would be dealing with, I think the Video Camera is a good idea, perhaps even installing your own CCTV system for the whole house.
which is what I would do if it were happening to me.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:32 am 

I have theory about paralyze. You cant move not because something hold you phisicaly of mentaly, but because you dont have body power. Around them all energy is disabled, in electronic, but also in vital energy of body.

But have also another theory, its not aliens, but some travelling magnetic fields, which disable everything around. It cause paralyze, halucinations, disable car, maybe it look like ball of light (most of ufos are not saurcer but fireball)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 pm 

Koval321, in some rare cases your theory might have some merit. But having been TAKEN, myself, many times over 61 years, I can tell you without any doubt - the human body (MY body) is totally immobilized, except for my eyes. I can move my eyes, but absolutely nothing else. The Beings I refer to as my other family explained to me that it's absolutely necessary, because even when you are aware of what's happening and it's happened before, the human body's response is to jerk when you become aware you are lifted above whatever surface is beneath you, and when the body jerks as a reflex, it can create a change in the field of energy that's lifting you up. It's for our own protection, so that we won't toss an arm or a foot/leg out through the side of the energy field and perhaps create a situation in which we might fall out and hurt ourselves badly or go splat! (They didn't say "splat" - that's my version of their explanation.)

I have also been immobilized without being taken - the strange being was (I think) studying me; he was reading my mind, perhaps to understand a human, which is what awakened me. Again... I could move (or so I originally first thought) only my eyes, and then I found I could move my left arm slightly. That's when the being realized I intended to wake up Howie, whose arm was barely 6" away from me, so he put up a Force Field of some sort to prevent me from moving my arm and hand far enough to reach Howie. That's when it occurred to me that if I could move my hand and arm slightly (sluggishly) sideways, and he had to put a barrier there, I might be able to thrust it forward, which was something he didn't have time to "read" before I actually grabbed him and touch him, and frightened him tremendously. He leaped back out of my reach, and even though I was trying to communicate with him telepathically, he was too shocked or afraid he couldn't control me, to have any conversation that way. He just faded out...

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:18 am 

That's really interesting Tweaked.

I have had what I thought was sleep paralysis, happen to me intermittenly over an hour or two. And it's something I experience on a regular basis.

For example It most often happens to me when I'm falling asleep, rather than waking up. And just as I'm drfiting off, it's like my whole body freezes, my hearing changes as well. I can hear sounds, sometimes like a very high pitched hum or screech. And the only thing that moves is my eyes....even though they seem very difficult to keep open and control.

Also, when I come out of my paralyzed state, I can never remember that much about it.

Is it possible that what I think is sleep paralysis, is something else?

Tweaked.....David, would a person know or remember if they had been taken?

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:04 pm 

Caper, if you're hearing those kinds of sounds, IMHO you're being contacted or taken. Almost every contactee/abductee I've ever talked with hears those sounds, or similar ones. The sounds I here are somewhat different; I hear music or conversations, much like you'd hear in a loud restaurant that's playing soft music or broadcasting an interview, just beyond my ability to perceive the music or the words - very faint, but still there... I hope that doesn't cause you fear. My thinking is that if you're still alive and functioning, no one is here to hurt you.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:26 pm 

Thank you for your insight Tweaked.

The concept of being contacted doesn't frighten me at all, it actually excites me. As you said Tweaked, I have come to no harm....so there is nothing to fear.

I won't jump the gun here, and convince myself that ET contact is the case for my experiences.

But that would certainly clear up some of the mysteries.

The paralysis and the experiences and sounds that accompany it seem to have a degree of order to them, rather than being competely random.

I will write back, when I next experience a sleep paralysis episode and keep you all updated.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:32 am 

Be well, Caper... Go with the flow, as we say. When you can shed your fear, and accept the experience for what it's meant to mean to YOU, then you will be stronger, wiser, and unafraid.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:28 pm 

Hi Tweaked,

Last night, just as I was drifting off to sleep around 11:30pm I experienced paralysis. There was no ringing sound or hum this time.

I struggled to open my eyes and as I did, I looked to the right of my bed and couldn't see much as it was almost pitch black in the room (apart from the glow of street lights coming through the blinds).

And as I watched, I thought I saw what appeared to be a group of what looked like Greys. There were 4 of them, they're skin colour was grey-blue and the eyes weren't that of a typical Grey, they were much smaller. They were Not unlike human eyes, though they were slightly bigger and bulged out more.

They were about 4 feet tall.

This is the part that I can't figure out. Was my mind creating the images or were they real? Here's why I'm unsure, Tweaked.

I, like many others would expect ET to be solid in apperance. Just like humans...a solid, physical mass. Except, these Greys seemed to manifest out of thin air, right in front of my eyes. I was looking to the right of the room, as best I could during the paralysis.

I saw nothing at first, then slowly over what seemed like about 3-5 seconds they appeared very faintly, and seemed to become more physical as time passed. I then looked into the eyes of one of them and became quite scared. I shut my eyes, the paralysis took a few seconds to dissipate and I was back to normal.

I wouldn't usually be so doubtful of what I saw, but the way they appeared was very strange. At the beginning they were almost like ghosts, they were that faint.

Can ET manifest in such ways, or was it my mind creating the images?

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:18 pm 

The last alien I saw - the one I grabbed and scared so badly - was transparent. I could see the pictures on the wall behind him, through him. I think a lot of our visitors are inter-dimensional; they can look transparent, but there's enough physical matter in their presentation that they can be touched and we can be touched by them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next