UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:53 pm 

Trauma isn't a problem just because it cannot be remembered. Many people who experience trauma, have symptoms long before they realize the cause.

It is the symptoms that affect the physical body and the emotional/psychological self, which leads to trying to uncover the cause.

A post abduction person may have been living a perfectly normal life. Post abduction, there are psychological problems that make them fearful, anxious, paranoid, etc. The symptoms, uncovered sometimes through regression, uncover the cause.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:19 am 

Lets say that two peoples in trauma come to psyhiatry. One say that hobbits steal his engagement ring, and second that aliens from space abduct him. Which one you would believe?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:38 pm 

Personally, I would probably ask for a blood test to make sure he's sober. ;)

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 am 

I drawn something between grey alien and cave paintings from kimberly australia. In some parts i based on my memories, because seen similar in my room at night (i dont known probably dream) First i thought that he got emblem on chest, but now i think he hold one hand on heart, like peace symbol (but i put it to middle, it is that detail on cave) He dont have aureola but in last moment i seen strange rays come from eyes. And probably dont have neckline but that detail is in cave paints. I dont seen legs, but it could be long tight dress (also on cave look like dress)This mix of memory scratches and cave paints could lead to accurate reconstruction of alien. How you think about that?

Attachments:
File comment: kimberly paint
reco7.jpg
reco7.jpg [ 21.56 KiB | Viewed 7339 times ]
File comment: alien ghost
reco6.jpg
reco6.jpg [ 9.6 KiB | Viewed 7339 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm 

I would have to say that these drawings seem to depict religious figures.

At the very least they are a combination of something between what you 'dream', and what you have seen in the caves.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 pm 

What I seen before it disappear look like this. These rays still puzzle me, Possibly it could be light reflection in eyes, from window which was behind me, and source of that light as ufo. Am pretty sure that emblem was hand, reconstructions help lot to understand more.

Attachments:
reco3b.jpg
reco3b.jpg [ 14.11 KiB | Viewed 7336 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:45 am 
Unregistered
[quote="koval321"] Very good example is Keneth Arnold, he say that seen obiects which formation fly like saucer throw on water (one after other in wave movement), and everybody start tell about saucer shaped ufos. They probably never exist because its very hard to make something like this to fly. Or when you see any source of light at sky, from distance it have shape of orb, so its also known popular flying orbs. [/quote]

But to give another example, a long time ago, I was with a group of people in a town shopping area at about 8 in the morning, I felt the ground shaking and I looked up and saw a shop window shaking. I wondered what the hell was going on and put it down to my imagination because nobody else said anything.
5 mins later a friend had a phone call to ask if he`d felt the earthquake, and said no, but asked everyone else if they did. I said that I felt something and was glad that someone else had felt it aswell.
But I would have never said a word to anyone, unless someone else had mentioned it.

I just wanted to show that even if you see, feel something, its not untill its highlighted to you sometimes, that it becomes obvious what it is.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:28 am 

:o Betty and Barney Hill read up on thier story you will believe it because it's true. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:55 pm 

not sure of thiss

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:12 pm 

Yes nikisha - that is absolutely true. Unfortunately there are hoaxers of every sort around, and they are a real pain in the *** as they cause true stories to be doubted. I myself have not had an abduction experience, but i have seen a few UFO's, and i know for sure i was not 'seeing things', nor have i ever sought public attention. Nevertheless, i have reason to believe that amongst the hundreds of thousands of reports on alien abduction, there must be some that are true. I do not believe this phenomena arose on its own or was the figment of someones imagination. Yes, some capitalise on the gullible, but if even one percent of the reports are true, what does it mean? Personally i think it means that the human race is in big trouble!

nikisha wrote:
The people who experience the symptoms of "alien abduction" present no evidence that it was actually aliens who cause them; they simply attribute it to aliens suppositionally. This seems to be a knee-jerk reaction when faced with something unknown. However a few "abductees" go on to get a lot of attention and a fair amount of money pandering to the gullible at UFO "congresses" and conventions, where they are treated as celebrities.
================
Car Parts|Auto Parts