UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Was it a dream?
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:06 pm 

Hi,

This was when I was about 6/8 yrs old and I still don't know if it was a dream or an abduction, I'm not like most people who think Aliens are real. I think they maybe real but not sure, It all happened one night I was outside by my front door we lived on a large lot in Adkins Texas and its was wide open areas all around. I looked back and there was a UFO larger then life, it was about as big as the small Barn that we used for the sheep. I could see faces in little windows and they were looking at me, I was not sure what was going on at the time. Now this had happen a lot more after that but most of the time I was in bed and would raise off the bed and I would scream for help but nothing would come out of my mouth, sometime my older brother would raise of his bed and I was powerless to do anything. I feared the dark and would never turn off the lights, I was made fun of because I was worried about what might be waiting in the dark. We moved a to a new place right on the Wilson and Bexar County line, I was hoping they did not follow me there thinking they would not find me I was wrong. I was laying in my bed and out of nowhere flashing lights all kinds of colors lighting up my room, I was shocked and could not move and was hoping they would not get me. It was like they were looking scanning the area, I don't remember if anything happened that night but I was only 9/10 at the time. We moved again to La Vernia Tx and for a little time I did not have the dreams but they came back when I was 11/12, then stopped till I was after I was 1bout 15 or so. But in the last 5 or so many years the dreams come back 2000 miles away, I'm in North California and 29 years old and the last dream I can remember was about me talking to an Alien and asking them to leave me alone. I felt powerless and tryed to fight back and it placed its hand on my side and it felt as if I could not breath and as if its hand was a knife, but the next day I was okay. Some will say I must watch Alien movies or some how got it in my brain as a young age, but I never know what they were till later in life. I don't even like Alien movies and would never want to meet one, I would be freaking out like I do in my dreams.

Anyways like I said I have no proof its not a dream, my thats a long time to have the same type of dream.

Kevin

Post subject: Re: Was it a dream?
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:57 pm 

I wanted to add something to this post, I would have dreams of flying up the sky at night. One day I tried to overcome this feeling and was able to control my dreams "some of them", anyways I was able to change my dreams like I can fly in my dreams. I had to learn to control them because I was always having bad dreams, some I can do nothing about like the one I'm telling the Alien please leave me alone. But other types of dreams I can do as I please that how I know if its just another dream or something more, I don't know who to say this but when I was 3/4 I hit my head and for a long time I had bad memory and the older I get it gets better. But for I don't know why but I think they wanted to help me, I just fear this very much and I mean extreme amount of fear. I could not sleep last because of the fact I heard something about Aliens on TV, Sometimes I feel like my mind is connected to something that gives me information I would most likely not know. Sounds crazy but I feel something there and I just am unsure.

Kevin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:42 pm 

Kevin, It can get really hard, on the one hand you have friends and family telling you it's imagination and dreams and on the other hand it feels more than just imagination or dreams even though saying it's a dream helps to put it in a catagory and makes it easier to tell people about but you know in your heart that it doesn't really fit there and feels more like a memory but main stream says that it can't happen like that and after all you do live in the main stream and those things just don't happen so how can you be remembering it and besides it had some parts about it that just don't seem realistic. I'm actually talking about my "Dreams" here but I view them now as experiences and have come to accept that they don't have to make sense and I don't have to justify them to someone else but it sure feels good to say it out loud to someone who believes you and has exerienced the same things or similar. I've grown closer in touch with my visitors and can now communicate with them freely and I refer to this as my alien reality as opposed to my human reality. Some people are just never able to come to terms with the whole idea of it even after they experience it and some people just take years to. What ever has been happening to you is up to you to decide but I was sure glad that I joined this forum so that I can talk openly and question things and toss ideas about and get other peoples opinions and read their experiences too which is also something that doesn't always happen in main stream. I hope that you'll be as glad as I am for having joined us too, I'd love to share more of your experiences with you and Welcome. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:12 pm 

Thanks,

Its hard for me to think as if its real, but at the same time I know its unlike my others dreams.

Kevin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:52 am 

Kevin, your "dreams" have all the classic symptoms of alien contact. I've been a contactee all my life, and I'm 62, now. They are still in touch with me, but more often in dreams now than the physical removal from my home to their ship. I think it's because I'm older, and perhaps because I have physical ailments now, and perhaps they think that taking me (instead of just contacting me via my mind while I sleep) is better for my health.

Do you remember what yours looked like?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:46 am 

Hi,

Most of the time my eyes would blur so I could not see what it looked like, it seemed as if it moved as fast as lighting. I felt kind of drugged because of my eye site, but when I did see one clear it was setting down and it was kind of gray. But Its hard to say because I think its uses something to slow you down, It never talked with its mouth but I knew what it was wanting me to know. It knew I was going to fight back that time, I think they have the Ability to control over how you see them in your dreams.

This is stuff I have never told anyone because I think they would think I was crazy and because I fear the unknown, I will tell you about myself so maybe you will see my point. I have been tested many times in school and in some areas I rated really low, reading I was rated at a 3 grade reading leave in high school but yet was doing College Math in 4th grade. This is because I can't remember what I learned so I don't know that words, but sometimes I know stuff I would not know otherwise. I'm a Christian and don't know what I think about it but I have been seeing stuff that is hard for me to understand till it happens, When I was about 21 me and my Mom was going home up a hill in to our driveway and it was getting a little hot. I said Mom this car will explode and I said it very clear we must stop and get out, as we walked away the hood blow off. I used to feel when snakes were close by and save my sister and others from getting bit, I have seen movies before they even came out and some times I can tell you the hole plot of the store. My Dad jokes with me and tells me what did you watch it in your dreams? Most of what I see is just parts of what might happen and its not very clear, when I was 12/13 or so It was what I call dream like visions of whats to come in 2010. I started tracing this dream even tro sometimes I lost my path, I came back to it and still try to understand it. 2010 is what I think will be called the year of Completion and a Year of something New, I have been seeing signs that are so clear that I can't act as if they are not there. The number 808 is all around me and 3, I have this need to know more and how it works with other stuff I have seen. Suns Starts and Moons images pull me in as I look to understand more, I think that I been being shown this stuff and I don't know why at this time. Some times it as if my brain links into something and I'm able to know more about stuff, my brother has said the same thing and that he feels that hes been somewhere hes never been. I've seen what the UFO looked like in my dreams and think that I might have plans on what it would take to design one in my head, I don't know why but the plans I keep thinking about is round not flatter like in my dream. I'm talking a ball shaped craft with 24 port with a single core and the able to shift its direction in any way, I think it would use more of gravity lines the boost to more at a faster rate. This pulling and pushing at one time will lower the drag of the craft, space has gravity pulling from each planet and pulling to a other. Gravity Lines are the force in witch mass is pulled to or push from in Space, I know it might be hard to read this because I can't write very well. But I will try and check my spelling.

I will try to post more clear next time as this may not be as clear.

Kevin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:08 am 

It sounds to me like they have been "sleep-teaching" you. I know they have done that to me most of my life. I often KNOW things that I'm sure I've never seen or read anywhere. This used to happen to me in school, as well. I never had to take a book home to study. The test answers just came to me and I never thought to second-guess the answers I heard in my head. They also gave me the ability to hear animals' thoughts, and many times I have been able to help heal some of our sick cats. I am drawn to Space... anything about Space. I wasn't a math whiz... I was always more of a writer/reader/researcher type person. I have lots of admiration for people who are good at math; I couldn't even pass algebra until I was in my 40s. (lol) The way the teachers taught it just didn't make any sense to me when I was in school.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:53 am 

Hey is a design I did using ms-paint, its just one of the images.

Thanks for replying..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:16 pm 

Boy! I wish I had the program and the comprehension to do things like this on my computer! You're very good.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:25 pm 
Unregistered
Very interesting Kevin.

I`d be interested to see and read more about what you`ve been told/learned about 2010. I read up about the Mayan calendar and 2012, do you have any information that date aswel ?