UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:51 pm 

I can identify with the 'fear' part Tiamat. I saw a flaming meteorite early spring while on my way for a 'coffee run' at work. It was sometime after midnight and I noticed a flaming object surrounded by what looked like rainbow coloured lights going directly in front of me from a north to south direction in kind of a curve heading toward Lake Ontario, which was a few blocks from where I was. To me it looked like a rocket, miniature size, about the size of a football, with sparks and flames shooting out the end. I watched it go over and thought at first it was kids with a remote control toy, but at that time of night? Cars kept driving by and nobody else slowed down to watch and I couldn't belive nobody else saw it.

When I got back to work I told my co-workers and they all just did the usual eyebrows up, I must be crazy look. The next morning there was an article in the paper about others seeing this closer to Toronto, and an interview with a woman who saw it as well. Apparently that type of sighting is very rare of a meterorite. I have since tried to find that article and it does not exist!!!

Anyway, when it first came into view, [i]I was scared[/i] and I forced myself to detail what was flying by at what seemed like a very slow rate of speed. Not knowing what a meteroite looked like up close and personal, I had no frame of reference. It reminded me of what you and Bebop said in that I too was in a place where there was traffic and people, yet nobody else seemed to notice. There was nothing in the local paper either. It would be nice to have somebody nearby that I could have smacked and said, "Look at [b]THAT[/b]!!"

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:20 pm 
Unregistered
Today i got inspiration to drawn something about aliens
"sketch"i post it before, loook at to understand more alien1 picture
"alien1" its that "powerfull person" i drawn something like habit, am not sure he look exacly like that but this concept really fit to my feeling about it
"alien2" another vision of "white city", am not sure it have any connection to this case, but its one from unexplained stuff from the same years when i got feeling of person at night
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:44 pm 

Tiamat: You are a very good artist, draw for me a picture of the "Ball of fire" you saw in your wondow. I too have had an experience wth a Ball of fire as I had explained in my post, "The Hemlock Tree" This is very important and not something to be afraid of.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:25 am 
Unregistered
Ok i made that picture. Am not sure about these two white lines inside orb, but have strongh feeling about them. Its almost exacly the same.

Ps. something very important, in these years i made pain (just have strong inspiration to made it) of sun in red background on A4 size paper, and i got it long time in my room. Its important because its only one pain i made ever! (usualy i like computer graphic) It could be inspired by that orb, am not sure why i drawn it. If inspiration was so strong, so maybe it was truth experience?

Also two new pictures of white town (again: if inspiration and feelings was so strongh, it could be true experience)
___

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:15 pm 

Thank you for taking the time to do the pictures. You are very talented.

Your Fire ball is different than mine but the concept is the same. My ball was a clear glass-like material with flames rolling about inside. Then at one point a flame reached out on one side and touched my face. No heat, no burn, just a soft touch.

I think I have seen your "White City" it is on a massive orb that was photographed by "Tweaked" a couple of years back. Tell me what you experienced about it? Who is the person you draw in the pictures?

The fire ball talked to me many times, it was kind. Does Hong Kong influence your "city" picture?

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:11 am 
Unregistered
Yesterday i watched sci-fi movie where was white ship interior and i made breaktrough in my concept about "white town" it could be ship interior 3-6 meters high. So its construction i taken as buildings. Anyway everything i have is fragments of memories 25% and else just imagination 75%, thats why i could make mistake. It make sense because these constructions inside ship could be radiators (coolant system)

Also i remember something else which was very strange in my childhood. Once i was sick and i got nose operation in hospital. I was conciousness, just they gived me something to not feel pain. Every doctors after operation was very surprised why i was so peacefull during this operation and they call me "best patient". So maybe this was not my first operation?, i could have them several before!

Also i made new picture of flaming orb, i think its look more softly like sun photos (so i made it from photomontage of sun photo) and now i think it was exacly something like that!

New pictures:
-Ship interior, this could be what i seen: one person stay olways near me face and meke me calm, during others make operation. This everything i call "white town" could be radiators around walls. Now i remember everything much clear and i feel possibility to see exacly such thing (but still its fragments of memories like puzzles which i try connect together)
-Its my concept of alien ship
-New picture of flaming orb, this one is much better and i think its look almost like this. This obiect stand near window when i wake up and after few seconds flyed slowly to the right. Then i run to next room, kitchen and its disappear, fly away (but it could dream, in middle of night, so long ago and so unreal)
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:35 pm 

Those are awesome pictures Tiamat. Especially the last one. If that is what you are seeing, it doesn't have any 'earthbound' elements that's for sure.

You had mentioned self-hypnosis as a way to retrieve memories of events. I think that is something worth looking into. It's hard to put the pieces together, especially after time has passed. The puzzle just gets more complicated. I have bits and snippets of memory of events (like the being dropped in the post above) and have vague memories of the event, much like a feeling of having been in the eye of a tornado, it's calm, but there has been a swirling storm just on the outside of it.

I'm glad Bebop encourages you to draw these pictures; maybe when you have enough of them it will paint a whole picture.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:26 pm 
Unregistered
I think something strange happend in my life and really i need hypnose, especially selfhypnose (it could be much easier probably because i dont known anybody who is skilled in that) Do you known any books or web pages about self-hypno?

Uh and about "aliens" mostly i remember "alien nurse" but there could be more of them (soldier, doctors, also navigators- but maybe on other deck which i never seen)
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:53 pm 

[i](Also i remember something else which was very strange in my childhood. Once i was sick and i got nose operation in hospital. I was conciousness, just they gived me something to not feel pain. Every doctors after operation was very surprised why i was so peacefull during this operation and they call me "best patient". So maybe this was not my first operation?, i could have them several before! )[/i]

I don't have an answer for you about that, but I had the same experience not long ago when I went into the hospital for an eye operation, (Retina) they wanted to give , pain medican but I had no pain, the called me, "Their best patient" too.
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:06 pm 

The ball of fire is exactly what I had seen many years ago. I don't believe this is an illusion. How old were you when you saw this ball of fire? I was 12 years old and saw it perhaps 10 times in 10 weeks. I thought I was meeting with God. It was a wondeful experience.

I have later learned that it was a meeting with an Alien force and it too involved a female that I got to meet some 50 years later.

Bebop
___