UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Here it is
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:34 pm 

Hi there,

Where to start? Well...my name is Jake and over the years I've had some "experiences" that have lead me to question if I was abducted by aliens or otherwise. This forum seems like to the right place to make some confessions and see what others think. It all started in October 2007 when I took out Whitley Strieber's book Transformation and absolutely loved it, I had read Communion a couple of years prior but I could not put this book down. One day I was reading and the thought struck me, "What if I get abducted!?"-is this real? does this sort of thing really happen? I then proposed all kinds of convoluted theories about what they might be and what it all means, I read the skeptical literature as well. I had such great anxiety it was practically unbearable-I eventually diagnosed with OCD. The trouble is this explanation never quite fit-I later began to piece together earlier experiences that began to validate the fact that I may've been abducted myself.
1. As a young child I had recurring nightmares of cartoon pig people that would come through or be cast on the walls of my bedroom and try to take me away somewhere
2. For as long as I can remember I've been sexually attracted to a specific kind of hairstyle worn by women-a tight ponytail that exposes the shine on the forehead and face-this oddly specific fetish lines up all too well with the alien archetype
Maybe I am sexually attracted to those that remind me of my captors!!
3. I've heard abductees are attracted to animals like owls-I used to draw an Owl cartoon character as a kid
4. Recently I was diagnosed with a pineal cyst. This scares me because I read that the aliens will insert objects into the brain and body-the pineal gland is an oddly specific spot where the third eye is supposed to be located-DMT experiences reported sometimes mention alien like creatures-this is all related to the pineal gland!

I've been scared for so long thinking I may be an abductee.
Please help

Thank you

Post subject: Re: Here it is
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:39 pm 
Editor

wonderingdevil73 wrote:
Hi there,

Where to start? Well...my name is Jake and over the years I've had some "experiences" that have lead me to question if I was abducted by aliens or otherwise. This forum seems like to the right place to make some confessions and see what others think. It all started in October 2007 when I took out Whitley Strieber's book Transformation and absolutely loved it, I had read Communion a couple of years prior but I could not put this book down. One day I was reading and the thought struck me, "What if I get abducted!?"-is this real? does this sort of thing really happen? I then proposed all kinds of convoluted theories about what they might be and what it all means, I read the skeptical literature as well. I had such great anxiety it was practically unbearable-I eventually diagnosed with OCD. The trouble is this explanation never quite fit-I later began to piece together earlier experiences that began to validate the fact that I may've been abducted myself.
1. As a young child I had recurring nightmares of cartoon pig people that would come through or be cast on the walls of my bedroom and try to take me away somewhere
2. For as long as I can remember I've been sexually attracted to a specific kind of hairstyle worn by women-a tight ponytail that exposes the shine on the forehead and face-this oddly specific fetish lines up all too well with the alien archetype
Maybe I am sexually attracted to those that remind me of my captors!!
3. I've heard abductees are attracted to animals like owls-I used to draw an Owl cartoon character as a kid
4. Recently I was diagnosed with a pineal cyst. This scares me because I read that the aliens will insert objects into the brain and body-the pineal gland is an oddly specific spot where the third eye is supposed to be located-DMT experiences reported sometimes mention alien like creatures-this is all related to the pineal gland!

I've been scared for so long thinking I may be an abductee.
Please help

Thank you

Hello wonderingdevil73, first off I think abduction experiences occasionally do occur as real events, and in answering will assume you reported honestly and accurately.

Mmmm, help you, I'm just an interested internet UFO reader, a layperson, no expert, so I cannot do better than my best answer! A question: could you pinpoint as precisely as possible what the cause of your anxiety has been? What thought, idea or worry whatever generates strong anxiety in you?

And one more: What elements about the childhood dreams involving "cartoon pig people" made them into nightmares?

Of course in part depending on your answers to the above questions, I'd say there's some preliminary good news. Nothing in your report, or experiences constitutes a whole/partial memory of an alien abduction. So it is not necessary (so far) to believe one happened to you.

Thanks for sharing your account!

orangekea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:07 am 

I am not an expert on Alien Abductions, but I think orangekea is right. From what I read, this could be a series of concidences. For example, I am certain that I've never been abducted, yet I have experienced many of the things that go with it: UFO sightings, strange markings, lost time, etc. But I've NEVER had any dreams like I was being abducted.

If you have any more info or see anything weird, let us know. This is a website for this kind of stuff, so let us have it. :D

-Kill46

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:48 pm 

Hi,

Thanks Orangekea and Kill for your responses. The specific cause of my anxiety is that I MIGHT be an alien abductee and these (what I think) uncanny coincidences seem to me to add up to that possibility being true. I used to be afraid of getting abducted now I am worried that I actually might have been already and IF I was I am living a life of liar-not going for hypnosis or anything-I am somehow contaminated. Am I just building up this narrative using my OCD or am I really what I fear?

The pig nightmares (as far as I can remember) were only scary because they were weird and would either be on my walls or come out of my walls and try to take me or eat me or something...occasionally they'd be benign (one of them saying I should really brush my teeth) but I didn't like their small beady eyes-just the look of them that's all.

Hope this clarifies some things

-wd73

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm 

Also I've never met anyone else who had waking dreams like mine as a small kid

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:11 pm 
Editor

wonderingdevil73 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks Orangekea and Kill for your responses. The specific cause of my anxiety is that I MIGHT be an alien abductee and these (what I think) uncanny coincidences seem to me to add up to that possibility being true. I used to be afraid of getting abducted now I am worried that I actually might have been already and IF I was I am living a life of liar-not going for hypnosis or anything-I am somehow contaminated. Am I just building up this narrative using my OCD or am I really what I fear?

The pig nightmares (as far as I can remember) were only scary because they were weird and would either be on my walls or come out of my walls and try to take me or eat me or something...occasionally they'd be benign (one of them saying I should really brush my teeth) but I didn't like their small beady eyes-just the look of them that's all.

Hope this clarifies some things

-wd73

Thanks for elaborating, Wonderingdevil73. I agree that the thought one might be an abductee is frightening, and an understandable cause for anxiety. Furthermore, as you describe a childhood memory of nightmarish cartoon 'pigs', attempting to take you somewhere or harm you somehow, too is something to be terrified by, especially when you are young.

But as a human adult I believe the primary function of your mind is not to be afraid. Instead you have a (sizeable) degree of power over what you allow to frighten you! Like: as you begin to cross the road, and a Mac truck thunders past, it is appropriate to jump back in FEAR, and prevent yourself from being run over.

No need to fear for fear's sake, though! So if you had a clear memory of abduction, full or partial, you should worry. BUT YOU DON'T, so there is no compelling, real ground to allow this worry in. You have the power to decide you were not abducted, stick with that idea until proof is found otherwise! Also cartoon pigs who once tried to take you through the wall created terror in the child you once were. But you aren't this child anymore, and you imo have the power, as an adult human person, to leave these behind you as a child's nightmares. You WERE afraid. But you need not be afraid today.

Finally there are therapeutic options you may decide on: if the OCD really messes up your life and you can afford it take therapy and work it out with an accredited MH professional. And again, if really necessary, even go in for regression to find abduction memories (if they are there at all!). My point is that you may seek out the immense power which belongs to being human.

orangekea