UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: My experience
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 pm 

Hello guys,
This is first time I post online any of my experiences which happened throughout my whole life :) (whatever you put into internet it stays there for ever)
There is so much I would like to write that I am worried that i will miss out some things.

Childhood screams
When I was a child, at night I used to shout and cry while being asleep. I used to bend my limbs in strange way, like I would really be in pain. I would never had idea of it happening to me if my parents wouldn't tell me about it. This subject is taboo in my family (as many other things) so I don't know much about it.
I don't know if it has any connection with it, I just thought it is worth mentioning it.

Missing time
As child I remember when once I went for holidays with my parents. We were going to seaside by car at night. I remember that I've seen flying saucer out of window. It was still in mid- air quite far away. In that time my memory finished and I woke up at morning. It was so long time that i could as well call it a dream.

The beginning
Throughout my life I had depression, addictions and phobias. Due to this I didn't pay much attention to extraterrestrials. When my life settled my interest in extraterrestrial life grew incredibly. I'v spend hours and days searching for info about life which is out there.
'Curiosity is the first step to hell' my mum used to say.
My curiosity grew to point were my main dream in my life was to meet extraterrestrial life.
Nothing happened.
My curiosity grew even more, to the point when I could sell my own soul to the devil.
Hopefully I didn't had to, I got answer week after.

The database
They have told me or showed me whatever I wanted.
My first conscious experience was in dark room. I was in dim light and they were in darkness. I was not fully aware of whats going around me and as in all experiences I felt like I just overdosed with calming down pills.
They communicated with me telepathically and I can't remember how I respond to them in that time.
They showed me something what what screen- like (holograph?). they said that this have answers to my questions. They taught me how to navigate it, you could do it manually (something combined with touchscreen and Xbox 360 kinect) or by your thoughts. They have explained to me that it is database of known planets, stars, galaxies and any civilization. Afterwards they didn't communicate with me at all. They didn't answer any of my questions, just watched me and my emotions. Only 3 civilizations draw my attention and I remember only bits of pictures which I've seen. Afterwards one of them stepped out of darkness and told me that I am not allowed to remember things which I've seen (most interesting were numbers- especially how many of them there is, their civilization exceed ours A LOT).
I've asked, so what was a point of bringing me here? but I've received no answer.

Telepathy
Afterwards he took me to another dark room. He showed me 2 planets- Uran and Neptune (or similar planets). He said that our though is energy and this energy is like radio waves. With our energy we can do whatever we wish if we know how to use it.
I can't explain it in any way as giving example which is similar but not same. I don't know what he did and how I could call it but I am sure it was some sort of manipulation.
It was like parent holding child hand and showing how to put cube into square hole.
He showed me how to sense things (in this case Neptune layers) but he said that he is not going to teach me how to guess difference between elements, gas, liquid or solid things. I can't remember any more from this experience.
I realized what I dreamed about few days after and since that night I started hearing 'voice' in my head.

We must hide
I called this voice in my head Sebastian (although he don't like it because it is long). At the beginning Sebastian was annoying me because he was answering for every my thought or question. We came to agreement that they can take me anytime at night as long as I am unconscious and I wouldn't like them to come as I am afraid. Week after he suddenly disappeared and for few days I've experienced killing silence. Since my interest in extraterrestrial life born, I began looking at sky. One night I went out with my dogs for walk so I called Sebastian 'I want to see you' and I've received answer 'we must hide but we are close.' (or something like that, I am not able fully translate thoughts into words).
At same night Sebastian showed me where they were. I walked through path again and this time Sebastian showed me that they were not far away from me. There was huge flying saucer and 6 orbs in distance.

Implants?
In my left leg 2 years ago I've discovered under skin tiny ball shaped thing. At first i thought it was some sort of growth and it was annoying me a lot. Later I found out that my mum have same one but in her right leg. I never went to doctor to have look at and i will never go because I find it quite awkward to talk about it with doctor.
It is becoming very painful when magnet or crystal get close to it (but then we could say that I touch my nerve and it causes pain). Also my phone loses signal when it get close to my implant in leg or chest (but it doesn't happen to my friends).

You must remember
Another remarkable experience which I had was after I was playing with this growth/ implant in my leg. Few weeks after I had strange sensation in my leg. I felt sudden warmth so I asked Sebastian whats going on and he said 'It's ok we will sort it out'. He always says it when something strange happens. I have feeling that if I would be half alive Sebastian would say 'It's ok we will sort it out'.
When I fall asleep I woke up in white place. I knew i just lied down and as always I felt as I just took lots of calming down pills, i wasn't fully aware of things which happen around me and I wasn't able to move freely. I was standing up so I could see other abducted people lying on tables so it made me panic a little bit but Sebastian said that it is over and nothing is going to happen to me. He showed me something paper like, it was yellow and i am not sure if it was in and earth language. It looked rather like poem and text was centered. Sebastian told me that i must remember what is written there but I can't. Later, when I was awake at morning I've been told that I have another implant but this time in my chest (i guess they did it because I've been playing with implant a lot and someone tried to persuade me to remove it).

Doubt
You could tell me the silliest abduction/ experience story and I would believe anyone except myself so I would like you guys to be honest with me (i don't mind if you criticize because I think that I am going insane by hearing Sebastian!). I think this might be because my low self esteem and idea that 'this happens only on another side of a screen'.
I feel guilty of asking you guys if you think that it is real since I've read many of posts like this but none of them is similar to mine (or I must have missed out something).
Regardless of it I am really thankful that you've read it.
BTW I had a lot more experiences. I didn't write them all because some of them are not as interesting and some are really personal.

Post subject: Re: My experience
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 pm 
Editor

redfeather wrote:
Hello guys,
This is first time I post online any of my experiences which happened throughout my whole life :) (whatever you put into internet it stays there for ever)
There is so much I would like to write that I am worried that i will miss out some things.

Childhood screams
When I was a child, at night I used to shout and cry while being asleep. I used to bend my limbs in strange way, like I would really be in pain. I would never had idea of it happening to me if my parents wouldn't tell me about it. This subject is taboo in my family (as many other things) so I don't know much about it.
I don't know if it has any connection with it, I just thought it is worth mentioning it.

Missing time
As child I remember when once I went for holidays with my parents. We were going to seaside by car at night. I remember that I've seen flying saucer out of window. It was still in mid- air quite far away. In that time my memory finished and I woke up at morning. It was so long time that i could as well call it a dream.

The beginning
Throughout my life I had depression, addictions and phobias. Due to this I didn't pay much attention to extraterrestrials. When my life settled my interest in extraterrestrial life grew incredibly. I'v spend hours and days searching for info about life which is out there.
'Curiosity is the first step to hell' my mum used to say.
My curiosity grew to point were my main dream in my life was to meet extraterrestrial life.
Nothing happened.
My curiosity grew even more, to the point when I could sell my own soul to the devil.
Hopefully I didn't had to, I got answer week after.

The database
They have told me or showed me whatever I wanted.
My first conscious experience was in dark room. I was in dim light and they were in darkness. I was not fully aware of whats going around me and as in all experiences I felt like I just overdosed with calming down pills.
They communicated with me telepathically and I can't remember how I respond to them in that time.
They showed me something what what screen- like (holograph?). they said that this have answers to my questions. They taught me how to navigate it, you could do it manually (something combined with touchscreen and Xbox 360 kinect) or by your thoughts. They have explained to me that it is database of known planets, stars, galaxies and any civilization. Afterwards they didn't communicate with me at all. They didn't answer any of my questions, just watched me and my emotions. Only 3 civilizations draw my attention and I remember only bits of pictures which I've seen. Afterwards one of them stepped out of darkness and told me that I am not allowed to remember things which I've seen (most interesting were numbers- especially how many of them there is, their civilization exceed ours A LOT).
I've asked, so what was a point of bringing me here? but I've received no answer.

Telepathy
Afterwards he took me to another dark room. He showed me 2 planets- Uran and Neptune (or similar planets). He said that our though is energy and this energy is like radio waves. With our energy we can do whatever we wish if we know how to use it.
I can't explain it in any way as giving example which is similar but not same. I don't know what he did and how I could call it but I am sure it was some sort of manipulation.
It was like parent holding child hand and showing how to put cube into square hole.
He showed me how to sense things (in this case Neptune layers) but he said that he is not going to teach me how to guess difference between elements, gas, liquid or solid things. I can't remember any more from this experience.
I realized what I dreamed about few days after and since that night I started hearing 'voice' in my head.

We must hide
I called this voice in my head Sebastian (although he don't like it because it is long). At the beginning Sebastian was annoying me because he was answering for every my thought or question. We came to agreement that they can take me anytime at night as long as I am unconscious and I wouldn't like them to come as I am afraid. Week after he suddenly disappeared and for few days I've experienced killing silence. Since my interest in extraterrestrial life born, I began looking at sky. One night I went out with my dogs for walk so I called Sebastian 'I want to see you' and I've received answer 'we must hide but we are close.' (or something like that, I am not able fully translate thoughts into words).
At same night Sebastian showed me where they were. I walked through path again and this time Sebastian showed me that they were not far away from me. There was huge flying saucer and 6 orbs in distance.

Implants?
In my left leg 2 years ago I've discovered under skin tiny ball shaped thing. At first i thought it was some sort of growth and it was annoying me a lot. Later I found out that my mum have same one but in her right leg. I never went to doctor to have look at and i will never go because I find it quite awkward to talk about it with doctor.
It is becoming very painful when magnet or crystal get close to it (but then we could say that I touch my nerve and it causes pain). Also my phone loses signal when it get close to my implant in leg or chest (but it doesn't happen to my friends).

You must remember
Another remarkable experience which I had was after I was playing with this growth/ implant in my leg. Few weeks after I had strange sensation in my leg. I felt sudden warmth so I asked Sebastian whats going on and he said 'It's ok we will sort it out'. He always says it when something strange happens. I have feeling that if I would be half alive Sebastian would say 'It's ok we will sort it out'.
When I fall asleep I woke up in white place. I knew i just lied down and as always I felt as I just took lots of calming down pills, i wasn't fully aware of things which happen around me and I wasn't able to move freely. I was standing up so I could see other abducted people lying on tables so it made me panic a little bit but Sebastian said that it is over and nothing is going to happen to me. He showed me something paper like, it was yellow and i am not sure if it was in and earth language. It looked rather like poem and text was centered. Sebastian told me that i must remember what is written there but I can't. Later, when I was awake at morning I've been told that I have another implant but this time in my chest (i guess they did it because I've been playing with implant a lot and someone tried to persuade me to remove it).

Doubt
You could tell me the silliest abduction/ experience story and I would believe anyone except myself so I would like you guys to be honest with me (i don't mind if you criticize because I think that I am going insane by hearing Sebastian!). I think this might be because my low self esteem and idea that 'this happens only on another side of a screen'.
I feel guilty of asking you guys if you think that it is real since I've read many of posts like this but none of them is similar to mine (or I must have missed out something).
Regardless of it I am really thankful that you've read it.
BTW I had a lot more experiences. I didn't write them all because some of them are not as interesting and some are really personal.

Thanks for sharing your memories and experiences, Redfeather, a very interesting account. A question on the segment titled 'Database' where you mention a dark room. What action or event immediately preceded this? Were you abducted by ETs, did they approach you (making contact) or did you experience these things during sleep, as if dreaming?

orangekea