UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Asking to be abducted
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:49 pm 
Unregistered
Ok, don't misunderstand me, I DO NOT want to be abducted where I am probed, experimented upon, mind-manipulated, etc. However, I would like to meet aliens who are friendly to us and mean no harm to any of us. Anyone here have such an experience, and if so, what should I do to initiate contact? Thanks.[:)]
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:06 pm 

WD: I can only speak for myself in this area, and so I will. My first abduction took place when I was twelve and I never thought of it as abduction. In fact I thought of it as a meeting with God. It was a series of eight meetings. I would guess that I may have asked for it in some remote way but not with that intention.

Every night I would sit in my bedroom window and look at the stars and wonder about God and Angles, never Aliens, as I had never heard of such things. Keep in mind that this was before TV, or at least before we had one, somewhere around 1945/46.

My experience can be found under Bebop the story is way back and was called, “The Hemlock Tree”, remember this was a twelve year old tell the story, up to a point, that you will see if you read it. I carried that feeling of meeting God until six years ago, then it and everything about it and other things all came together.

At about age 22; I went to work where I was given the chance to actually see live ETs and Flying Saucers that everyone was told didn’t exist. Ten years later my family and I witnessed a giant UFO over our pond, up close and very personal. It was from that point on that contact began in strange and totally unexpected ways. I had posted most if not all of this as my threads went on.

There was never any fear. There was confusion and bewilderment, but not fear. Just about 6 years ago I met an Alien, right in my bedroom. She was beautiful and nearly naked but what got my attention were her eyes as I had seen eyes like that before.

We have had many meetings since then in which I learned why they were here, where they came from and what they wanted and a lot of things I never expected. I’m not hiding anything from you because all of this has already been posted.

If you can’t find it, come back with your questions and I’ll be glad to share with you.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:10 pm 
Unregistered
Thanks, bebop. I looked for your complete story but found only a part in previous posts. What did they tell you about why they are here, where they come from? Also, have they ever mentioned the possibility of an average person initiating contact? It seems they aren't here to establish any sort of relations with humanity, but only to serve their own interests. But this brings up another question: how many races are there visiting? Those who visited you may have been seeking only DNA but what of the others? Thanks...
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:37 pm 

Wd: Maybe Jim Sparks book “The Keepers” may give you some input on this subject. But you must take the time to read all of it. A lot of what he ultimately learned parallels with what I had been told.

Where are they from? As she said, “No where.” She tells me that she is from the 7th dimension and that they are purely a non physical rehelm. Thus being from a non fixed state of being they are every where. Yes they have come here for DNA and it seems that their mission is purely invitational. Another words, like it or nor these people they abduct are chosen. What are the criteria? I have no idea.

She had warned that there are others from within the third dimension that are present in the area of Earth that have an agenda that may not be comfortable to Earthlings. These also include abductions and interface with our Worldly Government.

She tells me that they are not here to exchange technology but to provide a protection in the very likely event that our world is destroyed.

So I would say that to ask to be abducted could be a very dangerous thing to do.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:12 am 
Unregistered
[reply]
Ok, don't misunderstand me, I DO NOT want to be abducted where I am probed, experimented upon, mind-manipulated, etc. However, I would like to meet aliens who are friendly to us and mean no harm to any of us. Anyone here have such an experience, and if so, what should I do to initiate contact? Thanks.
[/reply]

I made few experiments on such question how to meet aliens. I think they have high spiritual level (better evolution mean not only intelect to build advancement technology but also mind and "religious" progress) So to meet aliens you need use some meditations. See at pictures. For more information read:
Alien abductions - "i read something and now i fear"
Believe in aliens - "ufo and masonry"

I read many storyes about abducted, usualy they say that aliens wish to help us and you can meet them if you really want it. But to get at stage where you really wish its not so easy. Already you are just curious about them, you need something more. Something which will help you to remove whole fear about them. There is many bad stereotypes about aliens which build such fear. For example painfull operations made by ugly creatures which capture peoples against they will. Its probably not truth but just some propaganda made by alien enemies (its exacly the same as racism) So when you remove whole fear and such stereotypes. When you follow something more that curiousity, then you have chances to meet them.
___

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:47 pm 
Unregistered
Okay it is happening to me and has been for a bit.

I have been getting flash backs and I am only on here because it happened last night for the first time in a long time.

Quite frankly I don't want it happen and I find it hard to believe that some of these people would. as for fear I feel it and always tell them to go away but they never listen.

So if anyone knows how to stop please let me know.

The only thing I have learnt is they come for me usually on nights grouped together and that there is a way of knowing they are watching as electronic waves appear to be dampered. Wireless internet is the way I use.

I hope they F off and I have no interest in why or telling anyone the whole story.[

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:59 pm 

Hello Guest,

I can relate a little bit to your situation in that like Tiamat, I'd like to meet an alien face to face, but yet, I am fearful of the results, and the fact that I may not have any control over their agenda. It seems to not be a mutual agreement between parties as to permission for many. Tweaked has said many times "be careful what you wish for".

For you to have something happen to you that seems definitely unpleasant, coming back at you in flashbacks, well, I can understand why you would not want contact and I don't blame you. I hope that you may have more control over this that what you consciously remember, in that you wanting not to go, has prevented it from happening.

Others with experiences with ET's may be able to speak more about the issue of control. I know that there seems to be ways of stopping unwanted contact and I hope you will see more about this particular concern throughout the posts in the forum.

Your privacy is totally respected, and nobody will pressue you to talk about anything. Many are here reading and researching and trying to make sense of their own experiences and that's fine. You are certainly in good company.

Take care,

Tim
___

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:03 am 
Unregistered
[quote="bebop"]WD: I can only speak for myself in this area, and so I will. My first abduction took place when I was twelve and I never thought of it as abduction. In fact I thought of it as a meeting with God. It was a series of eight meetings. I would guess that I may have asked for it in some remote way but not with that intention.

Every night I would sit in my bedroom window and look at the stars and wonder about God and Angles, never Aliens, as I had never heard of such things. Keep in mind that this was before TV, or at least before we had one, somewhere around 1945/46.

My experience can be found under Bebop the story is way back and was called, “The Hemlock Tree”, remember this was a twelve year old tell the story, up to a point, that you will see if you read it. I carried that feeling of meeting God until six years ago, then it and everything about it and other things all came together.

At about age 22; I went to work where I was given the chance to actually see live ETs and Flying Saucers that everyone was told didn’t exist. Ten years later my family and I witnessed a giant UFO over our pond, up close and very personal. It was from that point on that contact began in strange and totally unexpected ways. I had posted most if not all of this as my threads went on.

There was never any fear. There was confusion and bewilderment, but not fear. Just about 6 years ago I met an Alien, right in my bedroom. She was beautiful and nearly naked but what got my attention were her eyes as I had seen eyes like that before.

We have had many meetings since then in which I learned why they were here, where they came from and what they wanted and a lot of things I never expected. I’m not hiding anything from you because all of this has already been posted.

If you can’t find it, come back with your questions and I’ll be glad to share with you.

Bebop
___[/quote]

May I come live with you?

I'm new to the site here. I am young, 19. I am a firm believer in alien presence on our planet an d universe. At this point in my life I would want nothing more than to have an encounter such as you described with this "alien woman" in your bedroom. Sorry If I'm being a newcomer here but I really don't have too much time to read all these lengthy posts as right now I'm supposed to be studying for exams. But I'm sitting here at my window looking at the night sky and I just wish I could have a geniune encounter. Anybody know of any way to make contact?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:30 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHl2-3r39wE

I found this abduction post on YouTube. It seems credible. The guy seems genuinely flabbergasted, much like the many others I've talked to with similar experiences.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:20 am 

"Aliens" word appear probably somewhere around 1950 when people encounter real opportunity/ possibility to explore cosmos. They just understand that when we are able to explore space, also could be possible that exist other civilisations on other planets which already visit us in thier space ships.

Before such beings was known as "incubus" devils which come at night to peoples during sleep. Such thing we now understand as possible "abductions" Here is most fame picture of incubus: http://www.warrencriswell.com/incubus577w.jpg

From thing i lear such beings appear at 3AM and its known as "hour of devil" personally i have few unexplained experiences of some kind "visitor" and am sure it was around 3AM. So if you wish to meet alien, concentrate on this hour.

Especially if you are often abducted set camera in your room at this morning time, you got some chances to film alien (if they exist, because alien experience could be some kind of lucid dream, just realistic imagination) In one UFO magazine i seen photo of alien near window which make someone during abductions (ofcourse if could be fake) Anyway "abduction paralyze" make unable to make photos so better set camere before go sleep.