UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Tweaked can you help me?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 pm 

About 4 or 5 yrs ago, I posted about an alien abduction. I told of how I followed a glowing blue ball that came to my window, and how it led me to a nearby baseball park. I can't find it on here. I remember Timbit, you and David Barclay being part of the conversation. Would it still be here? Or gone bc it was so long ago? I really hope we can locate it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 pm 

I have used several sign on names over the years. LostAgain, ( flight 447), I think NewtonsRival, Keeker. Idk, but I have used a few. When a person has been abducted , they feel embarrassed sometimes and don't want ppl to know who they are. But things that are just to hard to explain have been happening to me ever since. I even had a dream about the earthquake in Japan the night b4 it happened. I think they have some kind of current connection with me, and I just don't understand why? What am I supposed to do? I am only human. I'm putting myself out there,and this for me is very uncomfortable , but i need answer's. Ppl think I'm crazy when I talk about my experience with abduction and the things I've experienced since. I just want things to go back to the way they were b4.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:13 pm 

Key1977, I just went back through all 73 pages of registered contributors; none of your aliases is there.

About 3 years ago we had trouble with the old server; we kept losing posts, couldn't login, and then finally the whole forum went down for a while. Miro changed service providers, and things have been pretty smooth since 2008. But I fear that all of the older posts were either lost before the transfer, and didn't get re-established when we came back up and began running, again.

I guess you didn't copy and save your post to your files. I'm terribly sorry; I wish I could find you under one of those names, but you're just not there.

In the future, ANYTHING you post that you want to keep records of, you should copy and paste into your a file on your own computer. I do that - I have an iMac and I have a folder on my desktop into which I transfer posts I copy into my pages program.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 am 

Te data lost was not that bad. It was about 4 days of post lost I think. It is very bad luck if those posts were lost.

And I agree with Barb important staff should be backed up on more places.

I will try to search the forum with Google.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:08 am 

Try to search by google

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:23 am 

Thanks, Miro. I'm sure if you find anything, Key1977 will be appreciative.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:55 am 

LostAgain Unregistered
posts are here

NewtonsRival Unregistered
posts are here

Keeker Unregistered
posts are here

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 pm 

Arrrg! Thank you so much for the help. Unfortunately it is not there. I don't know what happened to it. That's alright. Wasn't really all that much of a big deal, was just really hoping it was there. See told you i have used quite a few post names. lol! Thanks for the effort though!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:47 pm 

Did you perhaps post it on another site, too? If so, perhaps you can go to some of your other forums and search to see if you can find it.

I'm sorry it wasn't one of the posts Miro found.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:49 pm 

If you would remember any phrase or keyword what you specifically used in this conversation you should be able to find it with google searching our forum.
To search our forum by Google go here: search by google