UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: One dimension thought
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:15 am 

When we talking alien, I assume alien is define as not orignate from this planet.

I have a different thought - because of the limitation of human's sensor - e.g our eye can only see limited objects in our surrounding that is between the range of frequency the eye can detact. We can't Ultra violet, infrared and what else we can't see the we don't know yet?

If we're made up of cells and the smallest entity of a cell is atom, I assume these atoms are vibrating in its own frequency. Now what happens to other unknown energy that have frequency beyond the range of what our sensor can detect?

Perhaps throughout human history there are encounters of these being from other dimension that came close to human but how would the people who sees them describe what they see to other? Ghost or god are words that exist in the vocabulary of all human races. I don't assume those words are invented by one race and pick up by others throughout history. :oops:

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 am 

You are quite correct... Not everything humans see are alien to this planet. I think we feel and sense and occasionally see a myriad of energy forms, not all from off Earth. But those of us who have had contact with being who have TOLD us they are from other places - we know that those particular beings are probably telling us the truth.

I have seen ghosts, I have seen astral travelers, and I have sensed and seen things I cannot catalog into any specific reality.

But when I was a young child, I saw the Earth from outer Space... and never saw it again in that way, until John Glenn took photos from orbit, nearly 20 years later.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:15 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
But when I was a young child, I saw the Earth from outer Space... and never saw it again in that way, until John Glenn took photos from orbit, nearly 20 years later.

That must have been some experience, to say the least, Tweaked. :)

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:29 am 

Believe me... Caper, it WAS! And I carried that vision of the Earth, almost round (but not quite!) with me for YEARS... until I saw that photo from NASA in about 1969. THEN I knew for absolute certain that what I'd seen that afternoon was not a figment of my imagination... it was real, and what the aliens showed me that day was to give me the truth, so that one day I'd know it from my own race.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 am 

Few days ago i wakeup in middle of night but cant move, well still have closed eyes but i was aware that am lay in bed. I hear somebody voice in my room, he talk trough maybe minute, i dont understand what. Then i full wake up and it disappear.

Now have theory that is three state of mind, awake, sleep and third between them where happend such things like alien and ghosts. Its usualy explained as sleep paralysis, but i think its something more, different consciousness in which we can see something different.

It is known that in deep dream brainwave frequency is much different than when awake and all psionic skills are placed there. For example health regeneration is much faster in deep dream.

See this site with brainwave frequency listing: http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:12 am 

There are more than three... Brain waves differ when you're having an OBE, when you're contacting someone else on this plane, and when you're being contacted by ETs. When you're in OUR reality, the brain waves fluxuate.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:09 am 

I agree with you.

There is a definite period of time, during the entire sleep cycle (not necessarily meaning a full 8 hours), where there is what I think, is an open door. It is through that door that we can cross over, and maintain a silent consciousness, that is not yet recognized on apparatus designed to determine our stage of sleep.

We know for example that REM sleep is the active part of sleeping, and much is attributed to the vivid dreams and experiences, but only insasmuch as they are within the 'dream' cycle.

I think that limits what really goes on.

Time slips for example. The ones that I experienced were most likely during this open window during the sleep cycle. Conscious on one end, and undetectable to any observer, scientific or not.

So, who is to say, without definitive tools and tests, that that door or portal or whatever you want to call it, isn't a pathway to other dimensions such as those I"ve experienced (and I think Joey has too by meditating). Because, if there were any truth to scientists about this 'other place', that would sort of alter our reality as to just what limits human beings.

And maybe the answer to that is- nothing.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:01 am 

Well, there is always an answer, but we may not be smart enough to know when we find it. We are limited by our brain scans, and the interpretations thereof... if scientists don't understand what they're seeing, how can they read it correctly?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:48 pm 

Alien means an living object from a different planet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:55 am 

I think that limits what really goes on.