UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:42 pm 

my alien looks exactly like worf from star trek tng

and he sounds just like worf too

and i know a few reptilian aliens

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:54 am 

koval321 wrote:
Today i have dream about strange creatures first was some kind of nosferatu vampire and then animal with long, brown fur which look like something between small yeti and coala. But i think that true aliens cant be compared to anything we known, usualy we like to see them as humanoids but who known what could grown in different planet after milion years of random evolution. They could look like flying medusa and whole body is just brain with twenty arms.

If you keep dreaming about these beings maybe you happen to be one of them in your past life :o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:23 pm 

I keep dreaming about a fox-like being, with auburn fur, and a long bushy auburn tail with a black tip. Does that mean I was one in my past life?

I'm actually a fox-like, auburn-furred, bushy-tailed alien from the planet Tereskadhar.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:34 am 

Are you just dreaming about seeing one? Or are you seeing the world you're in from the fox's point of view? Next time you have the dream, try to make yourself remember your emotional position.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:10 pm 

Mine look like as from the movie Avatar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:31 am 

One idea which has always intrigued me is that the physical appearance of aliens is a manifestation of our conscious reality, as a way of interpreting what we see from another dimension in our own. The absolutely most astonishing part of alien phenomena though, is the fact so many encounters share similar disposition and interactions. To me it's more difficult not to believe than it is to believe for this reason.

I love reading about it, here's a little more source info on this idea: Otherworldly Beings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:27 pm 

Mine look identical to various poisonous spiders like black widow hesperus theridiidae but much bigger they are usualy 25 feet from toe to toe that contour themselves to a human form and weave from their cotton ball a puppet flirt skin to come out and trick or treat us. Some look like JFK, RFK, Clinton, Hillary, Gore, Bush Snr Jr., Reagan ... ... the only reason I am saying this is because I have seen them without their flirt skins.
Also amphibians toads, salamanders, frogs also water sketters and some kind of a poisonis worm that when its retracted has the shape of Utah and can stretch out to over 30 feet its black and without the skin speaks English with the same accent of the person whom was trying to fool me it was human. Alien Zoological Warfare why not just dump bugs on it to get rid of them they'll never know. Spray often be parinoid. :o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:08 am 

If anybody's interested the ones I saw went as follows:

Exactly like my cousin but dressed in robes and shrouded in light holding a Bible (stick with me on this)

Three neon spheres blue, green and red weaving around each other

(Possibly unconnected) Tiny dark humanoid figures with dragonfly-like wings who giggled at the edge of hearing, and also hung around for a significant amount of time

The real thing from later the same night as the 'fairy' encounter. This involved missing time and a story I was repeating to myself as I came to my senses. I couldn't remember anything but had clearly begun to chant facts to cheat some sort of memory erasure and was still reciting at the point my memories start up. They admitted that the first two encounters were them using visual tricks for their own reasons. They wore their true appearances that time, but since I only remember what I was reciting I don't know what that was!

Still, I thought this was interesting and hope somebody gets something out of it. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6