UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:11 pm 

supercard wrote:
By the way the video might scare some people. If you are easily startled I would advise you not to watch it.

too late now i have to change my underwear :mrgreen:

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:11 pm 

I think the whole thing dad, was just that it is unfortunately the world we live in, where it is easy, with a few simple tools, to create pretty much whatever you want.

While I agree that there are those who will never take ET seriously, probably most people, poking a little fun at the obvious isn't really a bad thing is it?

That film was so goofy it was funny.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:30 pm 

The one I saw looked like. Palish very light green almost not to notice it with a light purplish mix in it.He had black viens running down down the left side of his head.His head was not like the big foreheaded ones you see in the picture his was more oblong but fit his body.His eyes were bigger then ours but they fit his face they were also more oblong then almond .They did not come to a point.His face was some what flat but he did have a nose not real small but it seemed to fit his face. I keep saying he only because when I was looking at him I got that feeling.Just like when you can tell a female animal from male without looking by just looking in there face. He was not mean and I felt sad looking at him looking over the table at me.I also felt like he was sad also.I would guess he weighed about 105 pounds and was 5 foot 5inches tall.He had no nipples on his chest and I could only see from waste up.His chest was some what sunken in but he was standing very straight up when I feel back .And I was home again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 pm 

dad wrote:
Scare? I simply think there is not correct way to share with/for greys...

This is a bad examp'le of how to do with them.
Yes I have been on other web site and most of the people on there think the life coming down to visit is up to know good.I do not know why it bothers me everyone is entitled to there oppinion. But it does.Why is everything that is different up to no good.I almost feel when I defend them .I am defending all things different .I have never been hurt by them.Or has the others who have been with me.My brother is now a Minister and has been because of one of the experiences for the last 20 years.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:44 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
I think Science may be closer to transferring memories and creating false new ones than people like us can possibly imagine. I listen, quite often, to Ph.D.s on some of the more progressive radio talk shows, and there have been many who were on the cutting edge of this experimental project at major universities, just before the Bush Administration came into power, 8 years ago. Many of these degreed scientists found themselves "shut-out" and their research confiscated by the DoD/Pentagon, after 9-11 and the Patriot Act/Homeland Security was signed and formed, and were told the subject now falls under National Security, and they had to "cease and Desist" any further research in their own fields, except for one or 2 people in their areas of expertise who were also working under the auspice of the military. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but sometimes the paranoids are right.
As with being in the military. We the American people are considered casualtys when some thing bad happens.Anyone who does not believe that most people in the high ranking goverment would not be saved before the rest of us is not really living in the real world.Go to any subject to the goverment office and look at all those nice blacked out pages even when it has to do with the death of John F Kennedy.And now you are right patriot act we will never know anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:27 am 

A commentator last year was talking about this subject. I'm paraphrasing here... but his final comment was, Look at all the new TOYS Bush & Cheney have manufactured which are now "outside the box." Does anyone REALLY believe that now that those toys exist, any incoming administration will really destroy them, or lock them away in a toy box none of them can open, if they think they might need to? I don't think so...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 pm 

A cross between a large insect and an emaciated child. Reddish brown to coppery skin. Very large black eyes that come very far down the face. A small mouth-like organ at the bottom of the face. No lips, no nose. Gill-like organs along the jaw or sides of the skull. Large, four fingered hands that they hold in front of their midsection, not at their sides.

There are two types. The smaller ones are workers, techs, soldiers, etc. They wear tight-fitting, black bodysuits like a scuba diver's wetsuit. On their chests are square rectangles of brass or gold with what appear to be touchpads of some kind. Because their eyes are so large and far forward they have no trouble reading these. They always come in pairs.

The second type are taller with enormous crania. Mostly females. They may be the leaders or intelligentsia. They communicate telepathically. Very frightening appearance. You very rarely see them. And when you do, they mean business. Very direct and to the point. Nothing like human emotion or empathy. They prefer to communicate with human children.

These aliens are highly organized and disciplined. When you ask them Why haven't you made contact with us? They reply by saying, We have made contact with a large number of humans over the years. For them making contact with us while we are in a sleeping state is no different than if we are wide awake. They have a method of keeping our brains from forming long-term memories. That is why so many of us recall only dreamlike snippets. Occasionally something goes wrong and a person will recall much more. They scrub the memories of children less than they do adults. It can cause damage to a developing brain, so they go lightly.

The term to remember here is Alien. They are completely different from us. Forget all of the cutesy images of aliens with button noses, soft smiles, warm eyes. They never reveal where they are from. If you ask, the answer is always something like very far from here. They are not here to help us. We must rise or fall on our own merits.

One other thing that is important to remember is that there is more than one species involved in the UFO phenomenon. There is a heirarchy of technological civilizations. That is why there is such a variety of alien craft and abduction accounts. But behind it all there is one dominant species that is much older and much more advanced than all the rest. They call the shots and make the rules. Their technology is a million years beyond anything we can imagine. To them we are just another up and coming species that needs to be watched. They will only make their presence officially known when we develop the means to leave our planet in something other than glorified firecrackers.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:42 am 

There are at least 57... and by now there may be many more cataloged by our governments.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 am 

Maybe they look like characters from manga cartoon, big eyes amall mouth, the same proportions. And they wear environment suits to prevent from bacteria.

Or everything we known is masks, illusions, they could use "mind camuflage" so any peoples cant see true, just pictures put into thier minds.

Or exacly the same as humans, and they invent grey and else appearance for us to think they are different, so we search elsewhere and ignore alien which meet on street everyday.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:04 am 

My opinion is that they look Asian, very skinny though. So skinny you might think they are unhealthy, but they are not unhealthy at all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next