UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 pm 

SOME of them do look exactly like us; some must have grown up in different atmospheres and different degrees of gravity, because they look less like us.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 pm 

Just seeing various UFOs was enough for me. After listening to Barney Hills regresson tape, I really don't think many folks would be all that keen on having a face to face with an EBE. Quite possibly this is a key component as to why most folks do not remember their abductions. Sheer fear? While others will. Be well.

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 am 

I watched several documentaries on these poor people and would never want to go through what they had in a million years, and if I do have an experience as they had, I would probably only speak of it here.

Once you relive something that dramatic, it's in your memory as long as your alive, day in and day out you have to live with it.

I have something they call Night Terrors, and have had themfor the past 40 years, and it's something I have to live with for the rest of my life, and if you want to know anything about what these people have gone through, try Night Terror. (you'd wish you never did)

Check out my Night Terror section I'll be writing, not sure where I'll put it but keep an eye open for it, it may give you a couple answers on things, who knows.

Jeff

Look behind the clouds

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:11 am 

You can open a thread for Night Terrors under the DREAMS topic.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:18 am 

OOPS missed that one, placed it under Undefined, Sorry about the folks.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:45 am 

Tweaked wrote:
SOME of them do look exactly like us; some must have grown up in different atmospheres and different degrees of gravity, because they look less like us.

Thats it, just less gravity and everything grown larger. Anyway this could be answer why in dinosaur era everything was so huge. I have theory that Earth rotated in slow speed, then was hit by metheorite which speed it up (if there is real connection between rotating speed and gravity) Maybe it was not random event but transformation made by inteligent life forms which want to settle here. For example some peoples believe that our moon is artificial, because is too perfect, there is no second moon like that in our solar system.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:31 pm 

i am still not sure if mine was an alien or not... but i'll participate & maybe get some idea as to what it was or could have been.. lol

he was very tall.. easily over 6'.. probably closer to 7 or 7 1/2 feet tall... he had a perfect complexion- no wrinkles, spots, scars, pimples or even facial hair.. body seemed equally hairless and blemish free (never saw without clothing, though, it was just implied..).. he had long, black hair that went down to the middle of his back, he wore part of it up, to keep it out of his face.. he wore all black clothes- they looked like "normal" clothes.. they were all made of natural materials, like cotton... nothing synthetic, except for sun glasses.. i never saw him without sunglasses, so i can't say what color his eyes were. he was not white, but not dark.. Caucasian in appearance and skin tone, but was sort-of tan, but a very light tan, if that makes any sense.. he was very muscular- not like a bodybuilder, but you could tell he had muscles from the shape of his body and how his clothes fit. not an ounce of fat on him.. not even his eyebrows were out of place. the ceiling in that room is about 8 feet tall, and he was probably around 7 1/2 feet tall. my window was 6 feet tall, but he stood in it, leaning out... and then "popped" out of it, so he was full sized.. if that makes sense... to me, he came off as being extremely handsome, like nothing i've seen before... but he had a really dark/ominous aura (for lack of a better word).. i mean evil just seemed to seep through his skin.. he never said a word to me... but i could hear his voice in my head... he wanted me to get up and come with him, but i wouldn't budge... so he got more and more intense until i was frozen... and as that happened, the sun would begin to rise, and light come through my room, and he'd run off like a scared child (you could see he was literally terrified)... and i'd wake up... but i always assumed that was just one of those recurring dreams (even though it felt real)!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:49 pm 

WOW! Incredible.

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:49 pm 

oh, i should note that he didn't seem like a vampire or anything like that... it felt like it was really happening, but i just took it as being an awful dream. (i know it doesn't sound so bad, i guess you just have to had been there)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 am 

Few of the races have high ultra violet intolerance and light (yes any light source itself bright enough). Due to their home planets orbiting red dwarfs.

That is also the reason most abductions happen at night. Not because it is easier for them to get unnoticed but due to their weak points.

Also trust your instincts. If something feels wrong it is, if someone has bad aura there is a reason for it, if you think that you are in danger... trust your fear. It is not always the correct way but it is true in most cases, and it is a way of survival.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next