UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:29 pm 
Unregistered
The following types of aliens are known to have
visited Earth:

Greys(many subtypes),Reptilians(verticle pupils w.scales), amphibians(webbed feet),mammilian,
(hairy,egBigfoot),alien animals(Chubacabras),
Blonds(Light hair,crystall blue eyes),Browns,
Oranges, Insectisoidals, Real little green men
(3-4 ft tall with Green jumpsuits,big heads),
Giants(7-14 ft tall), Dwarfs(2-3ft,Lepricons,
Elfs,etc.),Hooded beings, shadow creatures,soul-
spirit-energy forms(no physical body,Multidimensional types(no physical body),
Elephant-skinned aliens(wrinkled grey skin
robots),Essesani, Andromenese, Antinians,groups
from Tau Ceti,Sirius(Sirians),Aldebaran,Pleiades,Vegans,and many others too.

Humans MUST be able to accept 100% of ALL these alien races out there even though they look very much different than us because we need their help to get off this planet to avoid the possibility of certain disasters that could occur in the
near future.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:55 pm 
Unregistered
I think that it would be highly unlikely that everyone will accept the existence of the alien races you listed. I believe that people's perceptions of the universe and what it contains ie life on other planets is slowly changing. That is being made possible through the exchange of information and positive scientific research. Believing that life on other planets is possible, is now an acceptable view to hold, where as a few years previous individuals would have been ridiculed for there opinions. Even mathematics and the laws of probability seem to suggest that life can exist elsewhere in space due to its sheer size and the likely hood of Earth type planets existing in other solar systems. To hold the view that we (the Earth) are the only planet that contains life is extremely narrow minded. So the question which phases people is not whether life exists on other planets but whether or not this life is intelligent. So let us say that there is intelligent life out there and it has been visiting us for many years. What exactly do they want from us? People say it would be great if they made public contact with us and we have so much to gain from them. That maybe true but I think caution is needed until we know exactly what it is they want from us! Just something to think about.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:10 pm 
Unregistered
Out of the 15 billion year history, some life forms have developed AHEAD of humans. How far
ahead of us?? Maybe up to 1 billion years ahead
of us, orhundreds of millions of yrs.ahead of
the human race. Of course people would not want
to accept those alien races mentioned above.This
is the reason for the coverup, it's for our own
good. Denial may be useful to preserve human mental health.Some of these races are extremely
intelligent. Some races may not be intelligent,but
have picked up more advanced alien technology.
So it would be like giving some bird species a
UFO to drive around in, yet humans still don't
have UFO's(but they are supposedly more intelligent). The aliens are here at this time
because we are approaching a critical time in the
history of the human race. They may not be able to
help us out that much, but there is still hope.
The aliens have been here since the beginning and
may have developed all of the other species on this planet. The rest was via evolution, natural selection. I am an abductee. I met real
ET aliens face to face twice. I know they are real. Some of my comments are only speculation on
my part, and don't reflect any alien teachings.
See ya.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:41 pm 
Unregistered
We should Kill them all....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:00 am 
Unregistered
i have seen one this past summer tall glowing bluishly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [reply]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:46 pm 
Unregistered
ufos, aliens.....lolz....

ho believe them today......
[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]
many of us believe them but somebody say at we are only this huge universum and we are alone...lolz
[shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked]
ok but how to talk with aliens.....lolz
how we know are they unfriendly or friendly aliens....
same thing come at humans......
some of us is violentic somebody crazy and someone normal and.....ok there is many of human types...lol........
what name we give them if we see new alien...lolz.....

hard to say but if you dont know what name you give new alien....call him just alien.....

we go seek universum some day.....and i have to say this thing now...this is important....same alien race can be unfriendly or friendly....like at we humans....terrorist vs civilians and soldiers..lolz [sly]

but remember this....dont go face to face with alien if you dont know what alien race it is or is it friendly or unfriendly person........lolz you can be kidnapped or just killed with unfriendly like this smile lol...[pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate]
[pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate]
[pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate]...but this is pirate smile so....^^ no matter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:21 pm 
Unregistered
you havent been abducted by aliens you just have an over active imagination and/or an overwhelming desire to be perceived as "whacky" and "zany". its not that i dont believe in aliens i just know a liar wen i hear one

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:32 am 
Unregistered
The earth has only been here for 6000 years , as far as when man began to appear or in fact created by God.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:51 pm 
Unregistered
I have found a lot of people make the mistake of thinking the Aliens or from another planet or outer space. They could be right here from Earth. I believe the odd looking ones wear suits and I have seen what are supposed to be the reptallians ones wearing plastic lizards heads to hide their real idenity. I woke up one night and saw a big Praying Mantis on my body doing something to my temple area. Since the Earth is so old some of the Aliens may be evovled insects. I believe the Greys wear suits and I definetly know the small black ones wear suits. I had an experience with one of the arrogant Black ones that showed me its eyes up close and there was no shine to the eyes. The covering of the eyes were matte like the suit. The Black One got mad because I was drawing a picture of what I thought it looked like. I drew the eyes to look like the Greys. I have seen the small black ones without their suits and they are the most beautiful human like children I have ever seen. I believe they are either Angels or Fairies. I have seen a lot of human type ones who never allow me to remember what they look like. My thoughts are the so called Aliens who visit us are the ones that have been described in Ancient texts. I believe there are Angels and like a man said on Coast I believe him to. He said the Angels are Monsters. I don't know if they are all Monsters but the ones I suspect as being Angels are most definitely Monsters and very Demon-Like.

They are not visiting us because they like us, they are visiting us because they need us and they have a great need for us to not to know who they really are. I believe they cause all the suffering in the world and we would be better off without them. Write to our leaders and tell them we are tired of them keeping the Aleins secrets.
___

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:53 pm 
Unregistered
I THINK YOU'RE ALIENS LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT THEM TO LOOK.....BUT REMEMBER THAT ANYONE OF US CAN BE AN ALIEN......SO TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU WISH!!![quote][/quote][reply]