UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:30 am 
Unregistered
[b][i][size 4]Man, you people need to get a life![/i][/b]
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:51 pm 
Unregistered
[:)]ok so like i was doing research on this for school i didnt know there were people who go all crazy for this weird[shocked]but i guess so anyways yea this si odd but i guess ur cool unless u devote ur life 2 it[reply]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:54 pm 
Unregistered
This is what the Greys look like [img]http//i4.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/a7/97/f8_2.JPG[/img]
___

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:45 am 
Unregistered
That list is simply bullshit, although there are many planets out there, the principles to form life need to be *similar* to our own thus making any alien race look at least similar to us, I mean bipedal and with similar looks, not so different like insectoid and such, also because if you think about it most isects have no skeleton, but they're small so it's fine.. but if they were big they definitely wouldn't be able to support their body without a skeleton. And little green man?? ohh c'mon!![:P]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:05 pm 
Unregistered
i have been visited by them years ago but when i accepted jesus in my life when they tried again and i called on jesus they left me alone and man did i ever see who they really are.wake up people the biggest show on earth is about to start and we are all on the stage.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:11 pm 

Jesus was only half-human, you know... If anyone needs a reason to believe in UFOs and aliens, they only need to look as far away as their Bibles.
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:32 am 
Unregistered
The umm greys are bio-androids that are used by the Drakonians and by the Andromedians/Ancients/Atlantians/Ancients/Angels/Annunaki/Giants/God's people/Heavenly beings/Jedi (Well the forgers of humans, I don't what they call themselves, but any of these would be good enough) and by many other aliens that come to Earth to study humans.

The mastermind race behind the activity so far with humans are a race of beings that look very much like ourselves. They are tall, grey-skinned, have large eliptical eyes, and slender bodies. Physically they are considered as nymphs, angels, and heavenly gods and goddesses to our own people. Their bodies though extremely attractive, don't really hold that much of an attraction to them. So they appear to lack the sin of lust. Because they have such beautiful bodies, yet they are attracted to the individuality, mentality, and spirituality of humans. They really adore humans, but they also see us as barbarians and ruffians. They don't like how we treat our planet and our own people. But they adore our individuality, the central aspects that make us who we are. And they is probably because deep down inside if you tost away what makes us disgusting, which is just our aggression and lack of treating the environment with respect and care, we appear much like themselves.

Here is a good rendering of what the typical male and female Annunaki or Ancient would look like, facial wise, from manipulating the face of humans.

Female

[url "http://www.worth1000.com/entries/186000/186411BhJG_w.jpg"]http://www.worth1000.com/entries/186000/186411BhJG_w.jpg[/url]

Male

[url "http://www.worth1000.com/entries/186000/186369LQsp_w.jpg"]http://www.worth1000.com/entries/186000/186369LQsp_w.jpg[/url]

[i]You will have to hit the refresh button on every page of those images, because protection software opens the image as an empty page.[/i]

And voice wise, which I was surprised about can be found from one of our own made videos.

This though made by a human, is what a female Annunaki sounds like. Be mindful, it is comical, but that's because the video is a parody. But nevertheless I was overwhelmed by how similar this voice actress sounds to the female Annunaki that I have encounter. Oh well it explains how they can walk around us, without being noticed so easily as extraterrestrials. And yes this is the same race of beings Yeshua (Jesus) is related to.

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=307101&name=307101_InuYashaMovie2.swf&title=InuYasha%20Interview&date=1145764800&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=400
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:45 am 

I only resemble HER when I'm wearing my "Spock" ears.
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:19 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
I only resemble HER when I'm wearing my "Spock" ears.[/reply]

That's only how they sound. That's a parody of Inu Yasha, but the voice actress sounds like them.

They have high pitch voices, or very feminine I should say, even for being females.

And it's weird about their entertainment options, they perfer watching something that we would regard as immature like Dragonball Z or Naruto to something like the discovery or the science channel and that's mainly because they know they know more about our environment and our people than we do. But they do enjoy themselves examining how we view the world and them.

They are kind of shock that we see them as hidious giant versions of their bio-android drones. But oh well. They also don't like how we imagine them to be reptoids of all things, it's also rather retarded, since they perfer colder climate to that of the Earth. But I betcha if you give them a Naruto DVD, they'd become your best friends, because they love that kind of entertainment.
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:40 am 

If Jesus was an alien.............well, that spells a whole other meaning to the evolution of the people on this earth! What do you know about this Barbie, more thoughts on the matter please!!

Timbit
___

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next