UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:00 am 

If anyone [i]believes[/i] the story of Mary, then anyone has to realize that she believed an [u]Angel[/u] visited her and told her of her pregnancy and things to come. Now, I don't know what people in Biblical Days called [i]Angels,[/i] but even IF those angels are similar to the ones most people picture today, then we have to assume that Mary gave birth to a half-human/half-angel. Obviously [i]angels[/i] didn't reside [u]on[/u] earth, so that makes Jesus only half-human... whether he was [i]really[/i] the Son of God--or the son of another being [i]perceived[/i] to be sent by [i]God.[/i]
___

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:03 pm 
Unregistered
Carefull what you wish for...the bible also forewarns that we will believe a great deception en mass in the last days....
We must be very cautious in accepting any space aliens as entirely beneficial to us...how could they be?
I would expect them to be more inscrutable than the red chinese......
We are perhaps not alone, but i do know we are unique and valuable to the aliens for THEIR OWN REASONS............................
___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:05 am 

The GREAT DECEPTION you speak of may very well be our own government's doing - using lasers and holograms and alien-appearing earth-made crafts to convince us we're being "invaded" by E.T.s, to cause us to give up the last few remaining freedoms we have left--out of fear, and for their guaranteed protection from the "invaders".

I, personally, have never felt threatened by the aliens who have contacted me. But I'm not saying all aliens can be trusted - because I honestly don't know if they can.
___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:49 pm 
Unregistered
I fully understand.......but with the rejoinder that such sophisticated beings who can travell among the stars will be on a far more complex mental and spiritual state than we who are just grubbing our way out of the badly fouled nest.
They should have more twists and turns than the Medicis ......
Perhaps they are sufficiently telepathic to completely mask their intentions while presenting friendly peacefull VIBES......
Perhaps they will be so evolved that they will be totally truthfull about everything, but it strikes me that every sentient being has their OWN AGENDA once they reach a certain awareness level.....
Why should they be any different than we unless they are androids or hive minded etc
Its a freakin big universe out there and one little primitive nuclear armed race is at a loss in ignorance.......
just a few trpedacious thoughts tweak..............................?
___

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:58 pm 

I hear [i]SO MANY IDEAS[/i] from lecturers! Drs. Jacob and Hopkins seem to lean more to the sadistic side of aliens visits, while others (such as myself) tend to believe the ones we've met are not unlike us, but for advanced technology and a better work ethic.

As for the [i]Spiritual[/i] side of aliens: Truthfully, I don't know for certain. I don't think any of us do. I can tell you what was told to me many, many years ago. When I asked about Jesus, the man I asked acknowledged that Jesus was non-fiction. He said that Jesus was half human. He also said that Jesus' words and true mission has been twisted to suit mankind's need to control others. He said had miscalculated mankind's growth, and that Jesus had been given to us much too early in [i]this[/i] evolution. I was but a child at the time, so I couldn't ask the questions I would ask [i]now[/i] ... if given the opportunity all over again. I didn't even know what the word [i]evolution[/i] meant - [i]that's[/i] how young I was (probably around 6 or 7 year old) at the time.

And now, with our world in such turmoil - Palestinians fighting with Jews, the radical Muslims trying to eliminate everyone who isn't, some churches accepting homosexuals and other churches condemning them for it, the U.S. and what few friends/allies we have left endeavoring to force our way of life on everyone else - I wonder if perhaps the alien man who made those statements to me was absolutely right! Perhaps by sending a messenger at the wrong time, They are more responsible for upsetting our world than we are ... or at least just as much to blame. Perhaps that is why we are now having so many sightings of UFOs. They are concerned that if we continue on our destructive paths, we will obliterate Earth, which will ultimately affect the entire Universe in an adverse way.

You know, during the COLD WAR days, UFOs changed the launch sequence codes on our missile silos. Then after the Soviet Union self-destructed and information about their missiles was released, we learned that the Soviets had the same thing happen to the Soviets' launch codes.

Now, does this mean that UFOs are going to come save us? I don't know. How can they SAVE us without obliterating a tremendous amount of the Earth's population? I don't think They have a "happy ray" They can beam down and turn the hearts of the haters, the bigots, and the war mongers into all Love and Light. It would be nice to think something like this might occur, but I doubt it. I would hope that those of us who are tolerant, good-hearted, and want peace will be rescued before the World kills off everyone else. But that's wishful thinking on my part.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:16 pm 

I wonder what might happen, if we thought of the Earth itself, as a specifically designed Living Library? If we imagined the idea, that all plants, minerals, insects, fish, aphibians, reptilians, birds, and mammalians, are actually the symbolic AND literal representative or Ambassador of another realm of Life. Perhaps all that is here, was/is intentional? Perhaps Human Beings could be able to taverse time and space much easier via merging our experience through consciousness, with that of the Tree, or the Frog, or the Horse? Perhaps they have come from very different worlds than our own? Perhaps placed here in an effort to create a Galactic Library, which could be a direct portal to all worlds that our Ancestors Found in Prime Creation. Perhaps this is why Earth Herself is so vital, and protected? Perhaps. I offer this up on the altar of speculation, but also with some innate knowing that Human Beings are very much indeed, like Living Library Cards. We can use our free-will to access absolutely any experience, and we may not even have to Move to be as such. Perhaps just the calling up of Dragonfly in one's inner being, may provide access to not only all that Dragonfly knows and does, but where it might come from? Indeed our Ancestors knew that matter is Light, and that Light is Information. Perhaps the specific Systems Orchestration that we have here is perfectly aligned with the a very real intention?

Blessings!

zuvuya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:00 am 

I've wondered about that, myself. That's why I have such tremendous respect and a great deal of tolerance for all animals and most insects. We all may have spent so many generations here, living together, we've forgotten our roots ... and WHY we were all put here in the first place... perhaps to learn to get along?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:51 pm 

Indeed! I wonder if it would be less, or more of a task, were it not so very diverse? If, persay, we were all just one race and color, with only birds, and a very small tribal planet? (Borrring!!! LOL!) Anyway, yes, I have spent a great deal of time meditating on this, it is really a very fascinating topic. I am exploring it in much greater detail.

Blessings,

zuvuya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:58 pm 

Some UFO researchers suspect we might be an inter-galactic zoo, and that when we reincarnate, we are not allowed to leave the Earth untilwe've grown enough spiritually enough to play well with others. And that the Moon is the base for our keepers.

Any thoughts on those?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:58 pm 

Some UFO researchers suspect we might be an inter-galactic zoo, and that when we reincarnate, we are not allowed to leave the Earth until we've grown enough spiritually enough to play well with others. And that the Moon is the base for our keepers.

Any thoughts on those?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next