UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Why are they green?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:07 am 

Just a thought here, but why are some aliens green?
I have always suspected that type-II and type-III civilizations live more towards the center of galaxy's, where the stars are more tightly grouped, and a higher concentration of energy.
Because of the higher energy and solar radiation, i think skin color becomes an important function of how they live.
Green skin color could be because they use photosynthesis as a food source much like plants do here on earth.
In photosynthesis, carbon dioxide and water are converted into glucose and oxygen. The general equation is
light + 6CO2 + 12H20 --> C6H12O6 +6O2

If they have the technologies to travel around the galaxy, i suspect they do so often. So what better more efficient way of nourishment than free energy?
Gives "Go Green" a whole new meaning. ;)

Any thoughts on this :?:

Post subject: Re: Why are they green?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:03 am 

Interesting question. I think it is the same reason why most plants are green, under the sun.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:51 am 

We used to have a thread with information about a group of people who were born with a bluish tint to their skin; it ran in the same family. I don't recall if the article ever addressed WHY their skin tone was a bluish color, but it definitely was genetic--hereditary to that particular family's DNA.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:29 am 

Green? I know it was St. Patrick's day and all.........but green?

Where do you guys get this stuff..........reptilians are one thing, which is a stretch, but green guys and gals.......give me a break. Photosynthesis.......the jolly green giant maybe.

When people start talking about aliens traveling around the galaxy or the solar system, how many have the faintest idea what that involves? There is only one way to get around in this universe and that is via a method of time modulation.

There is no way to get from one star system to another by traveling through space, you'd never arrive, not even after hundreds or even thousands of years of travel. Not even light can travel from one star system to another, which makes the whole idea of cruising the galaxy sound a little bit less than coherent.

Sure there are variations between races, but those variations are not as extreme as some people would have us believe.......there is a long standing argument by scientists that ET could notq look like us or look remotely like us.......so we get this stuff about lizard people and the rest of it. It's fiction........propaganda intent on scaring the hell out of people.

So, how many abductees have the faintest idea what the MIS or any of the other secret organizations have in the way of ET black ops programs or the capabilities of those programs to simulate ET abductions? Keeping the ET agenda under a cloud of fear is an important aspect intent on keeping you from learning the truth.

All this stuff about full disclosure is rubbish........if you had any idea of what the truth involved you would realize that the promise of full disclosure is simply deception.

To start with I serously doubt if they know the answers, which is why you get all this deception.

If there are treaties they are not with any ET any of us would want to meet, no thanks, because that is a scary thought, very scary.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:36 am 

"There is no way to get from one star system to another by traveling through space, you'd never arrive, not even after hundreds or even thousands of years of travel. Not even light can travel from one star system to another, which makes the whole idea of cruising the galaxy sound a little bit less than coherent."

David, dear ... you're talking in terms of OUR KNOWN and ACCEPTED SCIENCE. Don't forget, humans are not the vestige of grand information. We don't know just how much our Black Ops Scientists DO know, and even they are constrained by human arrogance. HUMANS are not the smartest beings in the galactic neighborhood.

My money's on the MY aliens -- the ones who really can ZIP AROUND the galaxy in a real craft ... who showed me the Earth was like a beautiful colored marble when I was about 4 years old. They showed me Earth from 'w-a-y...o-u-t ...t-h-e-r-e...' beyond our atmosphere. And it was the middle of a Summer's afternoon! It was breathtaking.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:55 am 

There are certain characteristics of UFO's that provide enough scientific studies to show just how they can travel. Many articles have been written with many different theories. One such book, 'Unconventional Flying Objects' by Paul R. Hill, offers very good analysis and thoughtful scientific study over many years, to prove that it does, indeed, even with earth understanding, happen. They do travel, and they have travelled, contrary to conventional science, for many hundreds of years.

Hill spent 25 years as a respected scientist working for NASA, studying physical properties, propulsion, dynamics, etc. His book is described as making technological sense of the unconventional object. He considers UFO's to obey, not defy, the laws of physics.

Really an excellent book to consider when thinking that it couldn't possibly happen. This is one of those books I refer to often, as it ties in with other books and written reports and testimony from eye witnesses.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:57 am 

To Tweaked,

You are our proof. :!:

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:25 am 

Sorry gang, I for some unknown reason thought you would get what I was saying, silly me.

No, I understand what you are saying Tweaked, of course they can do that, of course.

I was talking about something completely different, but it missed the mark by a whole long distance........so my apologies.

Think about this one..........light.....not even light can travel from one star system to another, which is hardly a conventional scientific concept because science says light can travel from one star system to another.

The science is so foreign that it boggles the mind.......and we have rockets....yikes!

I am the last person who is going to deny ET.......and their ability to travel around the universe.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:16 am 

Take two...........

In relation to our concept of traveling through space.......in terms of the NASA view, we might as well be trying to get into space using a push cart or a wheelbarrow with rockets attached.

Our existing concept of space itself is marred and distorted which is why we measure the distance to and from the moon in miles...........miles? There are no miles, which is why we are still using rockets.

The concept of traveling through space, like traveling through water or through the atmosphere is a misleading choice of words.....I have no doubt whatsoever that tweaked has seen the earth as a blue marble, as shown to her by ET.....no doubt at all.....so I am not suggesting for one second that this is not what she was shown or what she saw from a saucer in space.

Of course ET can get around the universe..........I've been there and done that, so please do not think I am debunking interstellar space travel.......no, that is not the case at all.

Maybe I make too many jokes.........which makes some of you think I might be pulling your leg? When I make a joke, its all in fun..........but I was not making fun or am I right now.

What I was asking was a serious question.......how many people actually know what we are talking about here? Who or how many understand what is involved?

If you actually saw the inside of a saucer you might be surprised.....where's all the cool techie stuff? Is this all there is? Yup! But a 747 has more bells and whistles than this. Yup!

It's not the Enterprise that's for sure.......which I think might surprise most people.

They can do all that with just this? Yup! Which just goes to show how amazing this ET stuff really is........absolutely amazing.....its mind boggling. Yet so elegantly simple, while the science that makes it possible appears so difficult to comprehend, if only because it is so foreign to us.

How are we going to get full disclosure, what are they going to disclose? If they disclose?

Maybe it would look like his..........We don't know, we really don't know.

And to tell you the truth.......I don't think they do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:09 pm 

Could what we know about NASA, be about the same as what we think they know about ET?

Tim