UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Why are they green?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:09 pm 

Wow, David you just hit me on the head. When I first photographed crashed UFO's I thought they were expermental aircraft. They were so common looking that I never imanged they were the work of an Alien Race. It was no problem for me to keep that secret.

[quote][/quote]If you actually saw the inside of a saucer you might be surprised.....where's all the cool techie stuff? Is this all there is? Yup! But a 747 has more bells and whistles than this. Yup!

It's not the Enterprise that's for sure.......which I think might surprise most people.

Well, I for one, am surprised but for a different reason.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:58 pm 

Tim you wrote an interesting question;

Why has so little research proven so little, or provided such a disproportionate amount of information on military contact with ET themselves?

I have read stories that talk about the Aliens, Mrs. Hill for example. However it seems that all of these stories are "Hoaxed" so they say and we dismiss them. The only thing I know for sure is what I had experienced and sometimes I'm not too sure about that. Take yesterday when David, who by the way had hands on with aliens, David mentioned how very basic the interior of their crafts were. Well I knew this, in fact they looked to me like prototypes, so I thought they were Gov. test planes. As we chat these things come to the surface, one by one.

I have often wondered where all of those people are that were present in the places where I had worked and saw the strange stuff.

Of course they were all older than me at the time, which would make them ancient now. They would be well into their eighties I guess, if not older.

In my personal case I was in contact with aliens for over 30 years and never knew it, never remembered the first one. Then, of course, I had been working around UFO's too, and didn't know that either. ????

This is all really strange stuff that sometimes makes no sense at all.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:05 am 

The last time I remember being on the ship (2001) the only high-tech equipment I saw were the plexiglass-like clip boards everyone was carrying around from station to station. There were colored rectangular lights that flashed when touched, and then the rest of the lights on the clipboards would sync with the clip board closest to the person. Both men and women carried them, and were in constant contact with each other as some stood at stations, while the others (supervisors?) moved from person to person to exchange data which I presume was different for each one who moved.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 am 

I guess if you are a Trek fan the saucers would seem a bit mundane.

That sounds like a very big saucer Tweaked....room to walk around?

I too have been in the big ones, which is very much like being on an aircraft carrier, they have everything, even a hospital.

But the little ones are not at all roomy, very confined space.

Tim wants to know what ET is about......which is pretty hard to explain, but I would say very caring and compassionate folks. Always found them to be considerate and helpful.

I have never encountered these nasty guys who smell bad and scare the heck out of people.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:28 am 

I was recently watching a UFO Hunter show where they were suggesting Betty and Barney were a hoax....because there is a saucer landing and no one sees it come or go.

I've been in that situation, where there are at least 50 to 100 people sleeping in houses close at hand and no one wakes up to see what is taking place outside.

ET did not want them to wake up and see what was going on.....even parked close to a main road they would simply blink out when a truck came by and blink in when the truck had passed.

We tend to want to see ET from our perspective of the way things work, but ET don't share our perspective of the way things work, which may explain the mystery side of the story.

For the most part they see a bunch of ignorantly cruel people acting out in a very disturbing manner.

The part I don't understand is this military/ET love affair, why would any self respecting ET attempt to make friendly with the military or enter into any kind of trust relationship?

This makes no sense to me...many different species have a relationship with our military?

If any ET do make friendly with our military there is nothing beneficial going to come out of it.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:48 pm 

I have read all of the books relating to Betty and Barny Hill, and it is no hoax. I've also talked to a fellow who was on a film crew doing a segment on Area 51 recently for UFO Hunters, and ih his words, it was a large production. It was scripted, there were film crews, lights, trucks etc., and what they project is nothing new. It's just a rehash of information presented a la showbiz.

With the exception of their work in Stevensville, which I thought was good because they actually set up shop and did interviews, many with people who did not give interviews with MUFON investigators.

One of the most interesting things I've read about the smaller UFO's, is that they are either remotely controlled, or they are piloted with an ET/Interface. The interface itself is controlled by thought/computer programming of the 'individual' flying the craft.

If you think of artificial intelligence applied to say, the computer chip in a car. Advanced appliction of that theory would allow for the car to think for itself. If that artificially designed component had intelligence it could perform many functions, simply by 'thinking' about them.

I don't think earth science is too far off from those kinds of developments either.

And recovered craft in Area 51, had no working parts. The entities that were found inside, and outside of the craft, were to be autopsied and they were found to have intricately woven fine strands of an unknownn substance. Computer hybrid perhaps?

And then there is the Starchild skull, which shows these same fibres. As yet unidentified.

Timbit

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:33 am 

This is certainly interesting and many of the books and videos can be entertaining, as they present many different possibilities.......but lol!

Remote controlled saucers?

I think I must have missed something like a whole lot of books and videos.

Computer hybrids?

Knowing that Betty and Barney were human rights activists...could there not possibly be a connection as to why they....those two in particular...were contacted?

I'm sorry for being difficult, but we can't just swim in an ocean of what if deception.

The autopsy of aliens showed..........? Like that kind of information is available to the public?

A whistle blower said so...yet the people who did know and are now dead did not get to blow any whistles.

Do we view the intelligence community as incompetent? I think that would be a mistake.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:40 am 

Timbit wrote:

If you think of artificial intelligence applied to say, the computer chip in a car. Advanced appliction of that theory would allow for the car to think for itself. If that artificially designed component had intelligence it could perform many functions, simply by 'thinking' about them.

I don't think earth science is too far off from those kinds of developments either.

And recovered craft in Area 51, had no working parts. The entities that were found inside, and outside of the craft, were to be autopsied and they were found to have intricately woven fine strands of an unknownn substance. Computer hybrid perhaps?

And then there is the Starchild skull, which shows these same fibres. As yet unidentified.

Timbit

Tim, computer chips do not possess intelligence and artificial intelligence is still a pipe dream.

Saucers do have working parts but unlike any working parts we've ever seen, which to our limited thinking makes them non-working parts......where's the engine, where's the fuel, where's the steering stick...where's all the techie stuff?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:29 am 

I don't know how their science has accomplished it, but I do believe that they are ET/machine hybrids, and they interface directly with the control of the craft.

Some day when I can prove that theory, you're gonna owe me one big box of chocolates!

Tim

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:59 am 

Think of FIRE FOX with Clint Eastwood. For the MIG to do what he wanted, he had to THINK in Russian... And that was a real project, more than 25 years ago. Advanced Technology could have come a long way since then. We don't know what ANYONE is now truly capable of doing... We can only guess.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next