UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:33 pm 
Unregistered
Hello all,

It is highly unlikely that aliens would even remotely look human. Just a separation of a few million years by the continent of Australia for example brought about two completely different types of mammal’s marsupial and the placental mammals.

The eminent scientist Carl Sagan said that a hybrid human/ petunia was much more likely than a hybrid human/ alien, who have been separated by billions of light years, evolved differently under different condition under the rays of a strange sun

alan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:44 pm 

Rats!! This post of yours I did respond to, and it disappeared on me somehow.

In a nutshell, I think that we wouldn't recognize some aliens if we sat next to them. There are many, many descriptions of different types of aliens from Nordics to hybrids. Our evolution could have started here according to some, as some of the aliens seeded the planet in the first place.

We don't know how they evolved, or where they come from across evolutionary 'earth' rules for such things. With all due respect to Carl Sagan, his vision may have be limited, and he could be wrong in this regard. There are many scientists who would argue against such a possiblity. Then there are many who propose any sort of alien, human looking or not, simply cannot exist under any circumstances, and we know that is certainly untrue.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:43 am 
Unregistered
Hi

I have to beg to differ I'm afraid - from my own experiences I have seen both human and non- looking aliens as well as alien/human hybrids. Of course I cannot prove this to you, you'll have to take my word for it - though I'd like nothing more than to prove it to you.

How we understand the similarities is something altogether different - are the human like aliens simply all hybrids or as many believe were we put on this planet by aliens and or genetically modified/enhanced so that we are the 'humans' that we all know today.

Personally, I think that we were seeded here - it's the only thiing that makes sense to be based on my experiences and (although I'm not religeous) I do believe that the new or old testament has a passage which states something like - the sons of gods saw the daughters of man and took them as their wives or some such thing - you get the idea.

So the whole seeding concept is hardly new.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:00 pm 

Seeding, tweaking, refining... I think we're constantly being changed; sometimes it's by design, and sometimes it's simply normal evolution as we adapt to the ever-changing conditions we set up for ourselves.

For example, in my short time I have seen people in my generation grow up around pesticides, living close to and off of the land (farming) with few to no apparent side affects. Some of us were even sprayed with DDT because the idiots thought the strong pesticide might kill polio germs!

Fast-forward two generations, and we've got children who are either born allergic, or develop allergies to almost everything--pets, pollen, household dust, A/C--and they're on drugs practically from the first sniffle for the rest of their lives.

Childhood cancers and diabetes are now prevalent in society, when 50 years ago those were so rare we never heard about them!

Young women are having a hard time conceiving; young men are suffering from diminished sperm counts.

Our water, air, food, homes are all filled with pollutants and toxins because we're tampering with the natural evolution of daily living, either deliberately or accidentally.

We are creating most of our own evolution, and from where I sit, it's not a GOOD transformation!

Did you know... the reason why weeds of all kinds used to be allowed to grow in fields between plantings was because the weeds returned the natural balance of the soil during the winter months, so that the fertilizers we're using now were unnecessary? It's the same thing with dendelions and crab grass in our yards. Those weeds replenish the natural balance of the soil, but because humans have been conditioned, now, to strive for perfection--the perfect lawn, the perfect flower garden, the perfect manicured home--we have stopped allowing nature to work it's magic, so we have to replace nature with man-made fertilizers and growth hormone mixed potting soils, which appear to be having negative affects on the humans and animals as well as contaminating the soil with the artificial "seasonings" that are supposed to make everything look PERFECT. Perhaps we should stop striving to be perfect, and just be content to have healthy soil, healthy plants and lawns and trees, and be less artificial in our existences. Maybe, just maybe, making this kind of change in what we do will create a positive in change in how we live and procreate.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:58 am 

Thank you! :)

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:44 am 

I've heard this line too, a long time ago, about how ETs would not look anything like us......they just couldn't the man said. Simply impossible he said.........

According to all the experts it would be impossible to communicate with an ET......but then an expert has never had the pleasure of ETs company......so how would they know?

Too much of this is treated with little or no respect.......even the UFO investigators treat it like its all some kind of a game.......but perhaps it is to them.

If we are part of a much bigger picture there are going to be differences, of course, but there are also going to be some basics which are exactly the same.

Who really cares what they look like.........its not a beauty contest.......judged solely on our barbaric standards......perhaps a little more depth is required........a whole lot of depth.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:30 pm 

Well, about races that are in this Universe... I can't tell you if they are or not like us, but I think there is a probability that some of them are.

In same time I invite you to watch this little camera captured. This is the race called grey.

Heart suffering? Please don't watch it.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=pjafuFGA8mw

Now: as I told in other thread, there are many races and some of them could be also in a form of energy; human is used to see what is concerning to him, to his world and to what he learn from (also) his DNA (all recorded in that). Nothing having to do with other planets with population is here known, as is not yet known if there are worlds with "peoples", so, at this time, we can only suppose it. This little movie can make you understand what I mean. We use our imagination that always is concerning to the planet we are in, and the rationality imposed.
The only word "folk" should tell you more

The current science doesn't accept other kind of science, and this gives influence to the way of thinking...(I call this "brain boxed" 'cause it's like having a brain in a box)

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:16 pm 

I have seen this video too and others even more horrific and I don't know whether they are alien hybrids that have been missed or if they are human babies with genetic faults but what I absolutely hate is that people treat them like they are a spectacle to be put on show and rarely do you see someone cuddleing them or trying to give them comfort or show any love toward them and I don't care whether they are human, animal or alien I think they deserve to be shown love when they come into this world particularly when it is obvious that life is going to be hard for them. Some people are born with defects on the outside and some people are born with defects on the inside, some with heart problems that go beyond the muscle and simply make them heartless freaks themselves. I can't say what's this world coming to because it's always been that way unfortunately. Ann :cry:

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:01 pm 

I agree with you whole-heartedly, Ann. I don't know if these are just genetically deformed, or genetically tampered-with... But as long as they are alive, they deserve to be shown care and compassion and love.

There's not a single human who is not damaged in one way or another--either before or at birth, or through some reckless/cruel/accidental trauma inflicted upon us mentally or physically during our lives.

My mother always said when she hugged me, she felt a cold response, and presumed it was because she left me behind for 18 years as I was growing up. That may have been part of it, but what I tried to explain to her was it also had to do with feeling smothered by large women... when I was little, I hated naps. My great-grandmother would drag me to her bed in the middle of the afternoon and lie on top of me to pin me to the bed and keep me from squirming, until I went to sleep. I know that several times I must have passed out from not being able to breathe, and she didn't believe me when I'd tell her I couldn't breathe. She just kept lying on me anyway. Hence, I have distance issues when a large woman (or man) wants to hug me. I get a minor anxiety attack, altho I try hard not to show it. But I realize I come off to large people as distant. It's something I've always struggled to overcome, and perhaps one day before I die I won't have those feelings when a large person hugs me.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:30 pm 

That is a very disturbing video. Is there any information at all on it? I haven't seen that one before myself, but it is terribly sad.

I think it is fortunate to be able to figure out what causes anxiety. That you know Tweaked, must give you some peace of mind when you feel it coming on. I have an incredible fear of cliffs, and walking trails near water. Never occurred to me until you said that that my reaction could easily be considered a panic attack. Wish I knew why, it is a terrifying feeling.

Another thought just popped into my noggin' here, and that is, is it possible that it is a human manufactured being, as opposed to what we would normally think of as something alien engineered? We know that crashed UFO's have contained beings not of this earth, and who's to say that their DNA has not been manipulated to create a hybrid, by earth scientists.

Tim