UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:30 pm 

Yes, I have thought about it. Also, we will probably have United Nations troops who have no particular loyalty and will not be adverse to shooting any of us who fail to comply with an order.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:04 pm 

I had not heard of this video until I ran across this thread yesterday, I haven't managed to get all the way thru it yet - it is a bit disconcerting and things are slowly moving forward - {shakes head}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:19 pm 

Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney have BOTH behaved, throughout the 7.5 years of this administration, as if THEY are the only Lawmakers whose ideas matter. This kind of dictatorship-agenda is unprecedented for the U.S. and the "Daddy, please keep me safe!" people are so blind, they don't know when they're been duped out of their constitutional freedoms. THAT'S what that little clip says to me...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:04 am 

Are you honestly trying to say that I'm the only one that has seen the overlay on this clip. That scares me even more than the clip did. It has an overlay of an Alien female on it and it screetches big time. Scared me to death and made me jump six inches out of my chair and considering I'm in a wheelchair that's not easy to do. It got my adrenalin pumping. Have you honestly watched the clip and not seen it. that is so scary. Ann :P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:20 am 

That SCARY overlay you saw in the clip was a photo of actress Linda Blair from The Exorcist... I never gave it a 2nd thought--recognized it immediately.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:59 am 

Thank Goodness for that I was starting to think I was the only one who saw it. Thanks Tweaked. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:54 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
I first gotta say I laughed out loud and woke my house mate when I read Ann's comment about "yer a better man than me Gungadin"
I have not heard that one since I moved from my home town, my father was one to use it a lot!.

ok now back to the topic.

I think that the most recent most successful TV-Sci Series such as Babylon 5, Stargate (SG1, Atlantis, Universe) and Farscape, have collectively nailed the most likely truth of alien appearances.
Hollywood is out to make a short but lucrative profit, so scary aliens is usually the sales pitch.
making Hollywood a poor imagining of what aliens may or may not look like,
TV series though are out to invoke drama and return audience and after the successful manner in which Star trek (all) used factual science in a Theoretical manner to create a SciFi environment which is believable, I think the other series have followed suit (remember the sling shot shuttle ride that started the Farscape series)
getting back to my point, with the countless worlds and even more countless lifeforms out there, who really know what is likely to be developed enough to come meet us, what known science does tell us is that they would have to have an opposable thumb like setup with their hands,
and anything else like us would be speculation on my part

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:24 am 

Aliens are highly unlikely to look remotely human

First question is what we call alien. Its possible that on mars was life, martians could be humanoid just different to survive on other gravity, atmosphere. But alien from other star could be totally different. Star travell is probably impossible so these aliens we known are martians, and they are humanoids.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:15 am 

Believe me - from EXPERIENCE, I know some of them really DO look like us. Others are VERY strange - like inter-dimensional people who haven't evolved as much, and then there are those who look like the creature in Arnold's movie (can't remember the name, but one one wherein the creature is only visible for a second or two, which REALLY creeped me out! The warrior who was hunting humans...) That last one is the one I scare the wits out of, when I figured out I could grab him... There are allegedly many, many more, according to military intelligence who are not giving up what they have known for years.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:57 am 

creature in Arnold's movie

Do you mean "Predator" movie?

Peoples have limited imagination to this what they see around, thats why aliens are humanoids, sometime like animals (insects, lizards) Sometime in dreams i seen alien with no face, but shapeless white mass, maybe that is truth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next