UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:23 am 

I don't know where all this monster stuff comes from, but for the most part they do look like us to some extent.

Of course they don't look just like any one of us, because we all look a bit different and so do they.

Look at the Chinese people who live high in the mountains in eastern China, they came from the stars as did the Japanese. In fact most Asians came from the stars many years ago. I don't know if we all did but I'm sure the vast majority of the earth's people originally came from the stars.

Some ET today closely resemble the typical Asian, but you don't find any fat aliens.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:35 am 

I have heard the noise that the "predator" makes, and on more than one occasion. Freaked me out a bit, it's the purring noise that it makes. I was walking my dog in the woods, and I heard it and instantly recognized it.

There was a skull that was found a while back, which has subsquently vanished. But this skull looks a lot like that of the predator. There are some photos on the internet...at least there was.

Maybe the idea of predator and it's appearance are a little more factual than we have been lead to believe.

The skull disappeared before any tests could be done on it.

I'll try and dig out the photo.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:07 am 

david barclay wrote:
I don't know where all this monster stuff comes from, but for the most part they do look like us to some extent.

Of course they don't look just like any one of us, because we all look a bit different and so do they.

Look at the Chinese people who live high in the mountains in eastern China, they came from the stars as did the Japanese. In fact most Asians came from the stars many years ago. I don't know if we all did but I'm sure the vast majority of the earth's people originally came from the stars.

Some ET today closely resemble the typical Asian, but you don't find any fat aliens.

Hi David, I think a lot of the monster stuff comes from Hollywood. People are very susceptible to ideas potrayed through entertainment, but especially in films.

For example, there are far more films and books portraying ET as evil monsters, than there are portraying peaceful, human looking ET's.

The emphasis on ET is generally negative for some reason.

I think there most certainly are ET's that look similar to us, and there will also be ones that look just likes us. Two arms, two legs, one head. I suspect that most ET would follow that trend. Obviously stuff like fingers, toes, eyes and hair will differ.

But for the most part, I think the body that we have, is the body that most ET's are likely to have...give or take a few things. A universal blueprint.

It is effective and efficient for survival and living.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:28 pm 

Koval321: Yes, something like the one in Predator... but more visible, even though I could see thru him, as if he wasn't fully materialized. But he wasn't hostile or threatening, and he was easily frightened, by ME, of all people. LOL

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:26 pm 

I also think the monster image extends the official denial stance by presenting ET beyond reasonable acceptance levels.

Like the idea of little green men and women.

Consequently people far to often laugh ET off as a silly idea and a vivid imagination is believed to be the source of ET contact claims.

All of it is a bit sad and completely counter productive.

I know some believe government has a working relationship with ET, which I suspect stems from a belief that governments are capable of such a relationship, but I sincerely doubt this to be the case. Governments have enough trouble attempting to have a working relationship with each other, not to mention maintaining a working relationship with their own people.

If government has the cooperation of ET why is the Gulf of Mexico full of oil that threatens the ecology of the area. Where are the alternative sources of power to drive industry?

Government refuses to acknowledge or cooperate with ET which is unfortunate, but that is the sad reality of the situation.

If such a working relationship did exist all nukes would be long gone and confined to the dusty pages of history, but this is not the case nor is it likely to occur any time soon.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:27 pm 

We all know that every government has at least (but NOT limited to) THREE FACES:

The one the people of the country hear & see and read about;

the one the people on the inside of the political machine believe they are a part of;

and, last but far from least - there are compartmentalized groups who do not talk to each other, do not make their secrets known to their families OR their particular political affiliations, and (if caught) swear they've been wrongly accused, set up, and know absolutely NOTHING about whatever has slipped out.

This is how I perceive some very small percentages of most world governments may have some kind of on-going relationship with one or more delegates from other dimensions, other realities, other worlds, or just inter-galactic travelers through ,space who make contact for a while, and then move on... Time Travelers who can pop in and out could also be included in this group of non-terran-born or present residing races of people and beings.

A lot of horrible crimes are committed, day after day, under the guise of National Security, in all countries. MOST people in the political population who fund generalized projects in biological and mechanical/cyber defense have no idea where the tax dollars are going, and HOW that money is being spent!

Just as the basic non-Jewish/non-threatening portion of Germany's population knew practically nothing of the "Death Camps" and the cruelty inflicted in medical facilities on many of the detained subjects, (some may have heard rumors, but either couldn't believe something like that was possible, or, felt that asking about it would be an insult to their Government), how can most populations, especially of large countries, ever know about top secret goings-on, when most Presidents, Emperors, King/Queens, etc. are not even privy to the data known only by a few who don't even know about the other "few"?

There are possibly some ETs who could care less if we wreck our environment. They wear protective gear when they're here, they don't plan on living here, and no doubt some of them jet away wondering why humans are such vile & complicated life organisms. Others may indeed be surveilling Earth as a future base or have a present bases located in remote areas. And they may not need oceans or rivers because their cellular structure is far different, and they can have their own kind of biospheres - underground, perhaps - or not yet built.

But I know of at least one race of beings who are very much concerned about our warrings with each other, and about the damage we're doing to our planet and ourselves, with all the toxic things we have going on. And, the ones whom I know, are VERY concerned about some of the OTHER alien races who are influencing our military leaders with disinformation and bad ideas.

They are not allowed to come in and save us from ourselves; they are only allowed to make sure that the best traits of humanity and it's flora, fauna, and wildlife survive - either here or somewhere similar. I was once told the one thing mankind could not be permitted to do, is to destroy the earth entirely, because all things work together in our galaxy to limit collisions between bodies as much as possible. Without an Earth, everything would be thrown 'way out of balance, and there would be wide-spread destruction throughout the galaxy for billions of years, before the galaxy could re-balance all the bodies in it...

Take it for what it's worth to you... with a grain of salt, or food for thought.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:05 am 

I'll concede to this much Tweaked...only those with negative intent would make deals with government, but not those of benevolent hearts and souls.

If this is the case the government is being used to facilitate some dark purpose, as in being used by the dark forces of some other worldly origin..

I would not trust any deals made between ET and government, as those of a well meaning purpose want no part of government deception and deceit.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:38 am 

David, we can ONLY trust those who come to us with love and good ideas for our futures.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:10 am 

Tweaked wrote:
David, we can ONLY trust those who come to us with love and good ideas for our futures.

A big amen to that Tweaked.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:23 am 

It's not beyond the realms of possibilty, that a race or multiple race's could be doing deals with some our governments.

I personally don't believe it though, as it would seem that we have enough difficulty getting along with our fellow humans, talk about getting on with someone from another planet.

As for the advanced technology, I'm not sure whether we currently have it, but I suspect it's a priority and is actively being worked on.

But even if we do have it, we are very unlikely to know about it.If the whole population was aware that energy and sound weapons were a reality....stuff like 9/11 wouldn't seem all that impossible. And that wouldn't helpful to the perpetrators.

So, if they do have it or are close to getting it, it will never be publicly announced...at least the majority of it won't. As the idea that they don't have it and that it's all just a conspiracy, gives them the green light to continue their activites without fear that the majority will find out.

Peace, Caper.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next