UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:30 am 

I believe that if we knew what they REALLY have, we'd all be pissed as hell! But they won't tell us because we'd want the free energy, zero gravity perks, etc. Geesh... what would our electric/gas/telephone/cable/water and other similar companies do without charging us higher and higher rates? They'd go under, and more people would have to find other jobs.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:36 am 

david barclay wrote:
I also think the monster image extends the official denial stance by presenting ET beyond reasonable acceptance levels.

I think you've hit the nail on the head their, David. :D

Reasonable acceptance levels, that's the key. Our civilization has deeply entrenched into it, at least for the majority of people.....the idea of what's reasonable and what's not.

ET are in the unreasonable box....according to the authorities and academics.

Much of it also stems from school, and information being reinforced into our minds and the minds of others, when we are susceptible youngsters.

From the moment we enter the school and social system....we are taught that aliens, among other things, aren't real and are only make believe.

Another part of the key is to discredit the subject and all involved with it. That way even those who have genuine ET contact...steer away from the scene and don't go public for fear of being ridiculed.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:50 am 

Tweaked wrote:
I believe that if we knew what they REALLY have, we'd all be pissed as hell! But they won't tell us because we'd want the free energy, zero gravity perks, etc. Geesh... what would our electric/gas/telephone/cable/water and other similar companies do without charging us higher and higher rates? They'd go under, and more people would have to find other jobs.

Pissed as hell is a good way to describe it, Tweaked.

If many realized the full scale of just what is hidden and lied about, I'm sure they'd be furious. But too many have convinced themselves that nothing is lied about (at least nothing of importance) and that there is nothing to hide.

Maybe if our governments were honest with us about what they have, and put it on the table for all of us to share, we could start to make a better civilization and clean up the mess we have made.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:45 pm 

Correct if our government would be honest with us then the scene would be much different and better also

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6