UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:19 pm 

This is a rather interesting descriptive analysis of all the alien races we've herd of (and many not heard of, at least to me), where they come from, what their descriptions are, and activities both within and without military involvment from earth.

I don't know how accurate this all is, but at least it gives us some idea of who the possible players are, and what we are possibily dealing with.

http://www.exopolitics.org/Report-ET%20Motivations.htm

Timbit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:22 am 

57 races known to the military? Like in Heinz 57?

I have to laugh Tim, you would think that by the sound of it ET were very bad pilots because they keep crashing, either that or their craft are not very well maintained.

I think someone is having a bit of fun with this stuff and pushing the envelope to the extent that the whole things turns into a side show or a comedy routine.

And what would they talk about with the military.......maybe they would want to know who the Rockefeller's are? And how they came to own most of the planet.

I think the military have enough trouble just keeping track of their own people never mind 57 races in space.

Have you ever once heard one of these whistle guys talking about ET science?

This is the part that leaves me with a whole lot of questions and no answers. What with all the probing, groping and baby making you might think that a few contactees might come back with a bit more than a syndrome.

Today Adamski is taken seriously, but at the time he was a guy selling sandwiches on the side of the road leading to the observatory who was a good story teller. He gives a very detailed account of his many trips into space, but not once does he have anything to say about the actual science that makes all this possible.

It seems in many cases like Whitley it's all about them, the contactee. It's all about the money and marketing a product.

No wonder they get debunked. I read all the books too and for the most part I think it's a lot of rubbish.

He put the icing on the cake with Majestic.

The whole idea is to make it sound like your military is somehow on top of things and still in control. Don't they wish they were.

Of course there are contactees, but its not some new form of entertainment or amusement.

But that's the level its on for most people....just ask Spielberg.

And Hynik, he was a paid debunker working for the government until he realized there was more money on the other side of the fence.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:18 pm 

Perhaps 57 races could be 57 different ethnic groups from the same place. How many ethnic groups do we have here on this planet. Or, maybe it isn't 57 distinct groups, maybe its only 10 or 40 or 27, but surely it is more than one.

It is also conceivable that, at least in some of the books I've read, that there is more probability than not that more than one saucer has crashed. And it isn't just in our lifetime, they have been crashing since time began. Perhaps there are many of them, and like our earth airplanes, crashes are rare, with many years inbetween.

I think it is because of military incompetence that they are here at all. If the military were able to control them we wouldn't have coverups of their existence in the first place. As you said, the military can't keep track of their own, how can they manage military from non-terrestrial places. The Disclosure Project is not staged for fun and profit; another example of highly regarded individuals who do speak the truth, all with a common background of military experience directly related to the coverup of UFO's.

The books, 'Flying Saucers and Science' by Stanton Friedman, and 'Unconventional Flying Objects' by Paul Hill, do indeed explain the science behind the technology, and how ET can indeed, do what they do. It isn't fiction. These are scientists, with hard facts.

ET does what they do, from human abduction, to cattle mutilation to God knows what all else, and they are among us. Human abduction isn't a syndrome, suggesting these experiences aren't real because they cannot be proven, other than PAS is very real, very traumatic, and affects generations of individuals. Dr. Mack again, clearly showed in his research that abduction is not a syndrome as much as it is a life experience like any other. Perfectly normal people get abducted.

Jim Sparks and other credible authors speak of experiences outside of our reality, but in a very real place, with information that won't sell many books, like Whitney Schrieber can. There are those that will exploit anything and everything for profit, ET, UFO's, and abduction experiences are no exception, nor are the myriad of so-called prophets we've seen pop up over the years.

Kathleen Marsden's last book, and the incredibly detailed analysis in another books on Military involvement, such as 'Need to Know' by Timothy Good are not books produced to make anybody rich. They are books produced with the truth, and evidence to back their work up. They do not present their work to generate income, fame and fortune.

We have to be careful not to put everything and everyone in the same kettle of fish. To adapt to the possibility of ET for most is still unfathomable; it will take years for mainstream science to catch up with the reality of ET, let alone understand their purpose, and effect on our human population.

People don't do their homework, and for the most part rely on Utube video's that produce even more disinformation, and reduce a serious subject to 2 minute video bits, by which people make their 'informed' opinions.

Separating fact from fiction, and information from disinformation is not work that people are willing to do.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:38 pm 

During all the contactee experiences I've had--the parts I can remember--there is little remembered about propulsion systems and ship operations. I was never privy to those parts... probably because I wouldn't have understood what I was seeing, anyway.

The one time I do remember, when I was being taught how to fly a nearly invisible small ship, it was moving and my timing had to be "just right" to get into it and place my hands on the control panel. I was frightened to death that I would CRASH! But the minute my hands touched the control, seemingly without doing anything, the ship did what my mind wanted it to do. There were several of these ships flying over somewhere on the Earth, or at least what I perceived to be Earth, and there were several of us being taught how to enter and control them with our minds.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:08 pm 

Now that's interesting!

I have read of hybrid humans, who actually 'interface' with their craft. The craft not being metal or made of man made materials. It is actually a living organism.

Starchilds skull has strange fabric woven throughout the bone which is indestructable, and cannot be identified. On the xrays, they look like fibres woven throughout.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:14 pm 

It's a little scary to think that perhaps, if our technology keeps progressing at such an alarming rate, and we as a species stop getting out to actually communicate with each other in person, we may end up with smaller, spindly bodies and big heads with fibers :mrgreen: running through our craniums! But if some of these aliens are really from our future, we can't say we haven't been WARNED. :o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:19 pm 

True.

Also interesting to note that throughout history, UFO's have been described as having no obvious mechanical components. No engines, steering wheels, propulsion systems at all. One of those craft was a Roswell ship.

I do think there is something to this interface business. I can see that technology now. They have created artificial limbs that are controlled by the brain.

tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:41 pm 

On the topic of interfacing. I don't remember ever being given the opportunity to fly a craft as Tweaked had but on a smaller scale I remember in the kids play room there were what were concidered to be toys which I played with even as an adult and you would pick them up and they would almost read your mind and behave in the way you wanted them to. They are hard to explain but one was like a metal ball and it would move through the air between two people (or more) and they would show it how to move by moving their hand but they didn't need to touch it. It was a bit simpler than I've described it but more technical than I can explain.......Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:55 pm 

Timbit........on the issue of science I beg to differ.

No we should not lump everything together....but there is so much bullshit floating on the pond it is very difficult to see the water and there is water in the pond...seriously, I would not lie to you.

Capt. Bruce Cathie is the closest I've found to anyone who really understands this stuff, the science that is, and he is being closely monitored, as is anyone who really knows anything.

And this idea that the military really do have the answers but are keeping it a secret is pure hype and spin. It is a bluff to keep countries like China and everyone else wondering if they really do.

Anyone who really gets into this stuff will discover that it is a question of perception and if you don't have the perception you ain't going to get very far. And if you do have the perception the nukes are allocated to the trash bin where they belong.

When you talk about focus you are covering a lot of ground, focus can do anything and I mean anything, including the biotech that Tweaked refers to, plus a whole lot of other things.

ET science and technology really is out of this world......in a very literal sense.

Easy does it with the Disclosure Project.......no money? A very comfortable living and life style is the result of all that talk. And most of it is just that......talk.

I have yet to find anyone who will talk about the Apollo missions and what really went on at the time........you think I'm the only one who remembers anything....of course not, but why is it that no one will talk about it?

As far as ET goes I don't think we are getting it gang!!!!! The local establishment wants to hang on to their nukes.....and use them. That is the line in the sand and they will not back down on this one. It is of course completely insane, but that is the reality.

If you ask why you will find there is something else going on that no one is talking about and it has nothing to do with anything remotely associated with what might be referred to as an enlightened state of mind.

As long as we keep looking for full disclosure from the people who don't have the answers we are going to be running in circles.

ET are the only folks who can offer full disclosure.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:55 am 

When I started doing some serious reading and research, it became, over time, quite obvious who the players were, and what their motives could be. At least as close as I could, comparing information, leads, etc, it was, and is, a very long journey.

Everybody starts in the same place. The beginning. Nobody will ever have the answers necessary to satisfy the entire truth. We can only work with what we have, and draw our own conclusions, and be ready to change ideas and opinions as new information comes to light.

Such as it is with any source of information. Somebody's needs are being met, and it is a challenge to figure out who's needs those are, and for what purpose.

Some are more obvious than others, but even to experienced researchers, far more versed than you or I, or many others in this forum, there are twists and turns that knock even them back to square one all over again.

Knowing that the truth isn't going to come from where we expect it, ie Government and/or Religious leaders, or the Bilderberg's, or anybody else, we have to piece it all together with enough evidence to state an opinion. That takes time, resolve, and patience.

Tim