UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:50 am 

My beginning is, I know alien races exist. Some of them materialize in my bedroom; some of them come in ships. Some of them look like us; some of them don't. Some of them have androids...

ALL of them scare the hell out of my cats!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:07 am 

Ditto Tweaked, except for the part about the cats, I wasn't paying attention to where the cat was or what it was doing. But then I don't have a whole crew of cats either.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:09 am 

We have fourteen--down from 25 a few years back when we stopped breeding for shows.

Most of the ones we have now are "throw aways"--ones who were sick, and just left in boxes at the back door of our vet's office, or ones who's previous owners didn't want the financial or physical responsibility of taking care of their illnesses, so they were taken in for diagnosis and then abandoned. Our vet knows we have a big house, and with a hefty (50% off all treatment and office visits) he made it easy for us to adopt them and take care of them. Now I've been ill for 2 years, and Howie's in his mid-70s, so we're just allowing the ones who are left to live with love and die with care and dignity.

NONE of them like the aliens! And as near as I can tell, the aliens aren't cat lovers, either!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 pm 

I think it is pretty much everybody's beginning that we know ET exists. Even the Catholic church admits that.

The key to all of this IS our abductees.

For the rest of the journey it is figuring out why.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:33 am 

Timbit wrote:
I think it is pretty much everybody's beginning that we know ET exists. Even the Catholic church admits that.

The key to all of this IS our abductees.

For the rest of the journey it is figuring out why.

Tim

Please explain what you mean about the key to all this?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:46 am 

She's talking about you and me, David... WE... the ones who have been in contact. And we ARE the keys. But we are each one the pieces to the puzzle, and not all of us are in this forum. So we can't really put together the entire puzzle.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:10 am 

Okay I get it, sort of like one of those puzzles where you search high and low for the missing gray pieces of the castle tower and finally accept the fact that they may have slipped through a crack in the floor, or dematerialized only to materialize in another section of the universe, far, far away.

But I'm not really sure what they want to know or if they know what they want to know.

Now that's a puzzle.......but I notice they keep talking about the government coming clean.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:21 am 

Well, the government coming clean is a pipe dream. Even if/when they DISCLOSE, they won't really tell us all they know. Most of us already realize that. It would be nice to have a little... a little to some of us would be quite a lot, because we have PIECES they won't tell us, and we can fill-in some of the gaps.

YOU, David, have different pieces than what I have. Many others in this community have pieces we don't have. With a few facts, and little disinformation (which we will pretty much recognize) and lots of participation, we can accomplish a lot as far as the major part of the puzzle goes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:55 am 

Okay, where do we begin.........because this might require a separate thread.

But in relation to government coming clean I would like to offer my observation of this situation gained the hard way from personal experience.

There is much that government is not going to reveal under any circumstances, that is a fact, which is itself a big piece of the puzzle.

What can anyone person do to change this situation.........absolutely nothing that I know about.

Persons with credibility, such as doctors and lawyers etc. who push the envelope for the disclosure of those things deemed untouchable will end up dead, one way or the other. It could be a sudden heart attack, fast acting cancer or an apparent suicide etc., but whatever the method it will take care of the problem concerning the person with credibility.

How many persons have been victimized in this manner is unknown, but it is more than most people would like to acknowledge.

Fortunately for myself I have very little credibility, a situation which has been engineered to assure that I lack credibility. Nothing is left to chance, which is another important fact.

You might ask, what about the police, FBI, RCMP, Interpol etc.? It's out of their jurisdiction as such issues deemed untouchable fall under the heading of national security and herein lies the problem.

We are talking about highly classified secrets. Secrets that are only shared by a select few.

And even those select few, who do know certain pieces of the puzzle, are subject to extremely strict conditions, whereby instability or a failure to comply results in immediate neutralization. And because those involved are very much aware of the rules of conduct they do not hesitate to comply.

Sounds like a spy movie doesn't it?

Unfortunately it is not a movie, it's real life and all too real at that.

I would much prefer things to be different, no kidding. But I have met some of these select individuals face to face and I assure you they are only too real and extremely serious, which is actually an understatement because I don't really have words for it.

It is not a game and there is no pretence...you put your life at some degree of risk even by exploring possibilities by which to overturn the existing system. Not something one person or even a few people could hope to achieve.

Of course it is illegal.....completely illegal, but the rule of law does not apply, nor do any other accepted standards of human behavior.

Anything goes, there are no limitations, it's simply a question of what does it take to maintain the security of the secrets.

Now, you come to the whistle blowers and the videos on the web and so forth. What exactly are they going to tell you that is really worth listening to under the conditions I have described.

Not one of them knows more than a few bits and pieces of information....they fill in the rest with imaginative ideas. So how do you tell what those few bits and pieces are and what is purely imaginative or creative writing? I don't really have a straight answer for that one.

So we have all this chaos of misinformation and disinformation with a few small bits of truth woven into the story. Not an easy puzzle to solve, but then there is no intention that it should be solved.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:23 am 

Let me give you an example taken from real life;

You do your research and collect some solid evidence, the kind of evidence that would normally stand up in a court of law. The kind of information that could lead to the conviction of certain individuals, (men and women), whereby they would be living out their days in a prison.

Sounds pretty good doesn't it, but there is a flaw in the works. You might have done a good job and you might even find yourself being complimented by the opposing side for doing as much as anyone can or could do, but they make it very clear that this is as far as you go.

You find yourself being instructed to forget what you know and walk away, or else. And they have a very novel way of expressing the else part, as it is described as something I would not enjoy or something I might not have considered possible. My favorite is; you will find us to be less than cooperative if you are foolish enough to ignore our advise.

Yes, they actually refer to it as advise.......I take advise from my doctor, lawyer or wife, but this is not advise, this is a threat.

Oh joy, lucky me.......these are moments you never forget because its not just words, there are the faces, the expressions, the tone of voice, the eye contact and the body language. And of course there is the obvious presence of hardware. Not at all pleasant.

Now, all is not lost.....no it is not. But you have to find what you want to know on your own terms and for your own reasons and be satisfied with the results, because that's all you are going to get.

No, Mr. President is not going to tell you the whole truth or even half the truth, because for all intents and purposes he or she does not know the whole truth or even half the truth anymore than you or I do.

This is the world we live in.....not some imaginary reality. You can discuss and question all there is to discuss and question, but you must remember that all of it put together is just a small drop in an ocean of secrets.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next