UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:04 pm 
Unregistered
My first reaction to what I've read in this thread so far is that "facts" on this topic are generally hard to come by and always raise a good amount of suspicion as to their accuracy. While it does appear almost undeniably true that the government knows more than it is willing to admit. But how much more? This is less obvious. I've heard theories that range from "they're just as clueless as we and are covering it up to prevent the public from finding out about their complete ignorance of the situation" to "they're involved with aliens right up to the highest levels, they're cooperating with them and allowing it to happen." Whether one of these, somewhere in between, or something not even close to either is actually the case is difficult to know. For now, the only option for communication with extraterrestrials is through contact and not through official channels. Maybe this will change one day.

I've always subscribed to the theory of two races, "Nordics" and the little bug-eyed, short, gray creatures. I can remember the latter very distinctly. The former, less so. I remember seeing tall, blonde humans, but they didn't seem particularly human to me. An alien race? hybrids? humans in collaboration? Alas, what we call "truth" may not even exist.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:36 pm 

I had to do today with a same question in other forum, concerning a book where title is "Various races in Universe". That looks to me as simple arrogance. How can a person pretends to know how many races are really in this Universe if evidences are not enough? We can talk about greys 'cause there are real evidences, but for other races... is better wait.

There are sites where they say have knowledge about this, but I haven't seen real evidences. Only draws and very strange most of them have legs and arms... (the human mind game)...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:39 pm 

I would say that is probably a conservative estimate.

If you figure it is generally accepted that there is an infinite amount of universes, it stands to reason that there would be several different life forms in many other galaxies.

That we are aware more of some than others, does not mean that no others exist. They are just not yet apparent to us.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:33 am 

If NATO cataloged 57 races over 40 years ago, how many do you suppose they know of now?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:07 am 

Life has many different faces....shapes and sizes.

If the universe in infinite, there are likely to be an infinite variety of life forms.

You only have to study a tree to realize that it is a living organism capable of collective cooperation and how different is a tree from a human?

I'm not sure we would recognize intelligent life if we fell over it, we seem to have enough trouble just relating to each other who are of the same species.

I'm not even sure if we know what intelligence really is, because it sure ain't what we seem to think it is.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:31 am 

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You're SO right on!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 am 

I've been reading this post and it looks very interesting. I agree with David. I couldn't have said it any better. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:04 pm 

I've got a question about Alien Races and Descriptions.

I know that this will sound a bit odd... I haven't read anything else yet about what I've seen.

I just thought, on 2 recent occassions late at night that I saw something looking in through our sky light and it appeared to have big dark eyes and the rest was glowing....

You can't see clearly through our sky light, it is an older style... The best explanation I can give about it is... light a smokey cover.

Do some Alien Races have glowing heads or eyes?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:16 pm 

I, personally, don't remember hearing/reading about glowing heads... But orbs can glow, and I personally think the orbs have intelligence because they can dart around trees when they so choose, or they can go through solid object like walls, when they want to. Perhaps someone else has had an experience wherein they've seen glowing aliens.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:29 pm 

It looked like it was glowing... as it appears to be looking through the sky light. The first night I saw it I had this thought... look up. That was a while ago now.

Last night I woke up after midnight. I had that feeling again.... look up . I knew what to expect... and again the same this shape near the sky light but not as bright. But this time I went around to all the windows aswell and had a look around. I had that drawn feeling to go outside, and I almost did. Just as I went to turn the door knob I heard something bang twice on our roof. I then thought better of going outside.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next