UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:44 am 

Possible that exist only one race which visit us. They have big disaster on own planet and build something like cosmic Noah Arc, where put every kind of animals. So these different races are less or more intelligent animals used for many purpose. Things like chupacabra or yeti could be such things. We have on earth milions of different animals, so probably that 57 alien races are just tiny amount from everything they bring here. Or different theory maybe on thier planet was many intelligent forms which evolute (naturally or by DNA modifications) from animals. So they have hundreads or thousands intelligent races come from one planet.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:47 am 

I doubt that the same planet could sustain the many separate races, but perhaps one galaxy could sustain several planets with diverse environments.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:57 am 

Chances that we are visit by anyone are very small, and almost impossible that visit in short time by many of them. So if was encounter many races, much more probable that all come from one planet. For example in our ship send to other planet could be many kind of peoples (european, african, asiat) and surely favourite animals like cat or dog, or animals for experiments like rat, mouse, rabbit. Also unexpected stuff like many small insects and ofcourse bacteria.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 am 

But I know personally people who have had interaction with the different kinds of Greys, the tall Whites, the various Reptillions. They do NOT (allegedly) come from the same place. I think you are speculating, without having actually spoken with MANY PEOPLE who have had contact with several different groups of aliens beings. If you actualy HAVE interviewed, or interacted with abductees/contactees, please expound so we can understand WHY you think they all come from the same place. My group told me there were MANY populated planets, and some are billions of what we call Light Years away... but their science is much farther advanced, and they know how to safely travel to observe us, because we are the newest in our Universe.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 am 

I would be more inclined to think that they come from different places, and they come in small numbers.

Also we tend to think that all greys come from one place, all reptillians from one place etc. Who is to say that they have not immigrated to other planets and produced mixed species.

And, maybe a stretch, but who is to say that they have not produced a hybrid race right here on earth.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:12 am 

Just curious as to why on this planet reptiles are rather low on the "totem pole" as it were, but out there, they are intelligent beings. I keep wondering where the mammals are.

I'm actually a fox-like, auburn-furred, bushy-tailed alien from the planet Tereskadhar.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 pm 

Good mornin' all comn' to ya from the top of da hill here in Maine.

In my research I have discovered that there could be millions of types of alien races out there, we are not intelegent enough to really understand the possibilities.

Alien races out there could easily interact with one another in somekind of "Forum" but we are not yet an old enough race to be able to join their discussions since the smartest person on this planet could easily be dumber than their infants.

Now for the descriptions of the alien races that come here, well let me start by saying that we see them as they want us to see them.
If they want us to see them as a turtle, then that's what we see. If they want us to see them as somekind of energy then that's what we see, and it goes for all of them.
So my description of a grey will be completely different from what you saw, or he did, or she did, which brings us to the point of we may not really have any idea what they look like because they have placed in our subconscious what they want us to see.

Every alien race out there could look just like us, and we wouldn't know, because they say what we see.

An alien race millions of years more anvanced than we are will have the ability to do what ever they wish.

We have to remember we are just putting out our ideas here, and there are no prooven facts on the subject, and when the alien races want us to know of them truthfully, they will let us know.

I have seen many different froms with my dreams and different information that is given me, but I still believe they menipulate the true image.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 pm 

Thanks gain a lot of info and also from the link too