UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:41 am 
Unregistered
what do you think http://albums.mouseplanet.com/MPPromotional/aliens.jpg

this is one possible theory, of course.
if i recall correctly, there is one supposed alien encounter with an octopus/alien entity. do these have any correlation? who knows.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:15 am 
Unregistered
I have heard of half cat/half coyotes being spotted near Sedona NM....by separate witnesses....
Big foot associated with UFO sightings more than once.....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:49 am 
Unregistered
octopus aliens?
sounds like you been looking at too much galaxy quest, the movie!

as far as hybrids go, animals can make their own misfits, or fits as it were.

cat/coyote = a fox

dog/fox = coyote

rat/hamster = squirrel

horse/mule = donkey

horse/burro = mule

I find even races mixed look like other definite ethnicities,
Black/White = Spanish, Creoles, Latinas, Whites, or Blacks
White/Chinese= French, Portuguese, Eurasians
Chinese/Black = Philipina, Indians, Latinas
Chinese/African/Indian = Samoan, Hawaiian, Eygptians

No one wants to believe we all came from an original race, but deviations in races with no hybrids tells the tale.
It is said Black holds all the colors of the spectrum...I'd buy that.

People that get constant sun get dark, People with less or no sun, fade.
People who constantly mate with straighter haired people end up with straight hair and vice versa...We don't need aliens to mix us up, we do fine all by ourselves.
and that is my own two cents! LoL.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:11 pm 

...And that -- with another $2.48 will get you a coffee-of-the-day at Starbucks.[;)]
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:01 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
octopus aliens?
sounds like you been looking at too much galaxy quest, the movie!

I find even races mixed look like other definite ethnicities,
Black/White = Spanish, Creoles, Latinas, Whites, or Blacks
White/Chinese= French, Portuguese, Eurasians
Chinese/Black = Philipina, Indians, Latinas
Chinese/African/Indian = Samoan, Hawaiian, Eygptians

No one wants to believe we all came from an original race, but deviations in races with no hybrids tells the tale.
It is said Black holds all the colors of the spectrum...I'd buy that.

People that get constant sun get dark, People with less or no sun, fade.
People who constantly mate with straighter haired people end up with straight hair and vice versa...We don't need aliens to mix us up, we do fine all by ourselves.
and that is my own two cents! LoL. [/reply]
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:14 am 
Unregistered
If you come over to my place ill give you coffee free....but its Nabob.......
The blood tells a different story than the theory ive been told...so perhaps when weve got all the mitochondrials figured out well know for sure whats what.
There is a descrepancy with blood typing if i understood the argument at the time.....
Perhaps thats old hat too...my science is not always up to the moment....snigger snort......I wonder if mitochondrial DNA will identify the lost tribes of isreal soon....?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:52 am 
Unregistered
Guest your post came up as my post when I replied, minus my thoughts on this. Naw, not trying to copy you, really, honest, [blush]

Probably biggest worry is humans tampering with DNA.

I think the mix in inheritence of genes, including things like differences in number of genes passed on and recombination mixes up our DNA very well, add to that mutanagens, the powers that be are changing our lineage successfully.

Question is when do we become sterile like the mule.

Mitochondrial DNA is concerned with energy. Interesting because people who have alien contact sometimes say they are energy depleated.

Lyn
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:16 pm 
Unregistered
There is a theory about blood types and the possibility one rare one is associated with alien crosses.?..Hybrids..with humans.
The details escape me at present but ill try to dig it out......

My sister had a cat and a rabbit(horny little rabbit)impregnated her cat...she had cabbots that had the genetic properties of both...(could those kitties ever hop!)
Struth i swear!

Being into molecular science...how small do you reckon consciousness goes?
Can those wierd crab looking things (actually they look like we imagine monsters look like when children)and other live animals like dust mites etc have self consciousness?
Thought processes?
Think theres a smaller limit to consciousness?If so what is it? chickens? ;)
Could there actually be beings who could manufacture themselves a ship to travell higher up the chain to the macro world?if so do you think we could communicate with them? Assuming the ship would "swell up"how much i cant say....
How do you figure it would be best to try?
since we `re huge by comparison....we may not apear as beings but planets to them or bigger...
How would earth communicate with one of us?
Its a serious question with a basis for asking...........
Do you get to fool around with an electron microscope ever?
Have you noticed any similarity between that and hubble pictures? with the plasma clouds and such it looks pretty organic out there....
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:58 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
There is a theory about blood types and the possibility one rare one is associated with alien crosses.?..Hybrids..with humans.
The details escape me at present but ill try to dig it out...... [b]Think you mean Rhesus negative blood.
[/b]
My sister had a cat and a rabbit(horny little rabbit)imregnated her cat...she had cabbots that had the genetic properties of both...(could those kitties ever hop!)
Struth i swear! [b]Geneticaly this should not occur. Sure you do not mean catbits, have you got your cabbots mixed up with carrots? [sly]
[/b]
Being into molecular science...how small do you reckon consciousness goes? [b]From experience, just ideas no evidence whatsoever other than on a personal basis, Maybe human consciousness is as a dot of light. We would assosiate this with soul, scientologists assosiate this with thetans.[/b]
Can those wierd crab looking things (actually they look like we imagine monsters look like when children)and other live animals like dust mites etc have self consciousness? [b]Think it is hard to prove self awareness in any animal, but am only aware of old reports nothing recent but science advances in laps and bounds.
[/b] Thought processes? [b]Maybe all life is a whole universe unto itself. We all seem to be symbioticaly interdependent. My way out view is that even microbes have the knowledge to take advantage of siuations. Maybe a possible thought process but are they capable of choice? A lot of genetics is connected to on/off switches, are our brains governed by genetics, maybe, as demonstrated by a gene that makes the owner seek adrenaline thrills/dangerous sports. Recent news in the UK that the gov wants to target babies and young children who officials believe will be more suseptible to becoming criminals seems to back up authorities belief in this unless this is more based on environmental situations.[/b]
Think theres a smaller limit to consciousness?If so what is it? [b]Can't get much smaller than a virus and they are incredible little weapons. Question seems to be what programmes the virus to insert in to our DNA and lots of other incredible things. Seems to all be about survival. If we were destroying another world along with our own the building of a coimmunication devise/ship would become necessary to survival.[/b]
Could there actually be beings who could manufacture themselves a ship to travell higher up the chain to the macro world? [b]'Land of the giants', eh only more extreme. This would be the opposite of nano technology, going larger not smaller. Scientists are developing nanotechnology for use in medicine, these minute machines would be placed in our blood stream the only draw back seems to be how to stop the body from attacking them. Maybe building larger is easier. [/b] if so do you think we could communicate with them? [b]If you have developed your inherant telepathy skills, yes and they are also telepathic or maybe they have technology that would allow this?[/b] [b]Maybe ships are not even necessary for more advanced beings.[/b]
How do you figure it would be best to try? [b]Personaly would just ask for communication, the problem would be here to know your own inner voice and be able to tell it apart from others. You would need lots of self trust and belief in self.[/b]
scince were huge by comparison....we may not apear as beings but planets to them or bigger...
How would earth communicate with one of us? [b]Through nature, the weather and natural phenomena, now we seem to be getting in to Devas and that is a whole different set of beliefs. How do we communicate with earth, it should be by caring for this most precious of objects, just the same as we should look after our bodies, but most are deaf to the screams of our planet.[/b][b]
[/b]Its a serious question with a basis for asking...........
Do you get to fool around with an electron microscope ever? [b]Have had graphs produced from electron microscopes, trying to find anti cancer drugs from cockles, but not used them personaly as there were trained staff on site to operate this very expensive instrument. [/b] [b]
[/b]Have you noticed any similarity between that and hubble pictures? [b]Sorry only remember ever seeing the graphs that spike when a substance is present.[/b] [b]Will have a look see if I can find any old ones and check there were no attachments, it may have been info I did not need so would have paid no attention. It would just have been a pretty picture to me [laugh].[/b] [b][/b] [b]Lyn[/b] [/reply]
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:11 am 
Unregistered
Hey them cabots had very rabbit back ends and kitty cat front ends...!
Their back legs were definate hoppers!
At one time in the past i have run across cats which have extra paws on all legs...have you heard of that?
These cats were fantastic with a mouse as they had two paws that worked against each other like a giant mice catchers mit on their front legs,control of both paws on each leg.........The back double paw was higher up the leg and more vestigal than functional.....
These cats are really good mousers and they breed true to my knowledge....in other words the mutation shows up in most if not all offspring that ive seen,from them...I can imagine that they will replace the normal cats over the next thousand years or so....
___