UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:12 am 

Everywhere in the world cars drive on wheels, not triangles because its best solution. The same could be about beings who are able to build spaceship. Dog or horse cant do it. So if we meet alien, he must be humanoid. Details could depend on planet gravity, distance to star. Aliens have big eyes, because it more dark on thier planet, or they learn to live underground or underwater. But maybe exist planet very similar to earth where live "humans"

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:10 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
After all, if he/she has no sight, ugly and beauty in yours and my perceptions doesn't exist for the blind person.

You got it. I once asked a friend if she would wanted to be loved for what she was or who he was?
She never thought of it that way before. What we are changes with time, whereas who we are remains much the same. I think that this was the message from Thelina.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am 

Last night i got dream with characteristic elements of alien abduction.

In first part i lay on bed with naked woman, and there was someone else in room who look like guard. I think she dont have hairs or short, probably elongated head shape and colorless eyes. Young, beauty, emotionally calm, very human maybe with some different details. Guard say she is somone from me, somehow we was connected, but i dont understand what it mean exacly, from my race, clone, hybrid?

In second part this guard hold my arm and lead me trough corridor, when we was near door i make resistance and tryed to escape, but he was stronger. Finally throw me to room with something slime, glue on floor and i cant move my legs (unable to escape) i think there was also prisoned few other peoples inside. Guard look old, harsh and have something flat on head, probably helmet and his head seem to be larger than normal.

I made reconstruction by modify female sketch and modification between predator helmet and some other alien face.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:30 am 

Here's a sketch I did months ago after an experience I can only describe as 'bi-location'. I tried to stay objective to what I saw and push away all previous ideas I had about what a 'grey' might look like....
But there are so many types of aliens out there. Once you're outside of earth-bound incarnation, being from one planet or another is not a big deal. In the real world (not the 3d earth world) no person is considered exclusively alien or exclusively human, as people reincarnate on different planets all the time. If you've mostly incarnated here on earth then you might consider yourself more native to this world, but ideas like 'human' or 'alien' are not as strong.

All beings, human and otherwise, seem to have one thing in common, which is they are all bipedal, they all stand upright for the most part. If you were to map out chakra centers in every known species they would all be in the same order, along a vertical line as seen from the front. Just with varying distances between chakras. Unlike animals and other lifeforms which are more horizontal or otherwise not vertical in the arrangement of chakra centers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:07 pm 

Ymunio, that's (IMHO) excellent work, and astute assessment of the bi-pedal condition. Beauty is only skin deep, and whether or not another Being is attractive to us has very little to do with the many traits we may all have in common.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 am 

Ymunio, this is great picture, please make more!

I have theory about aliens appearance:

First: difference between child/adult, male/female, and race, individuality. When take one from humans and make theories that everybody look the same like him, you will mistake.

Second: caricature mean focus on very characteristic details and enlarge them. Maybe aliens have something strong in eyes, but this dont mean they are so big in fact.

Third: this planet is full of bacteria, viruses, and maybe our air which we breatche may be deadly for them. Thats why what we see can be A: armor, environment suit B: they are robots C: they are animal slave D: its being created in genetic research, and used as servant

Fourth: somebody invent grey alien and others accept this idea and become fan of it, the same like vampire, elves, cyclopes, spiderman or hydra whch in fact are fiction but strongly exist in fairytales

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 am 

the alien visits me , had light brown ,tan skin big black eyes two slit for nostrils and a slit for a mouth ,he or she was about 6 feet tall large head long arms wearing no clothes.
rather beautiful creature ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:55 pm 

Alien races are to be felt, more then just viewed. By that I mean... think of some of the wonderful people, animals, mountains, trees, water mammals, etc. you know. It's NOT so much how they look, it's what they project when we stop seeing and start feeling their auras. Yes, a snow-covered peak can be beautiful in a photo, but to really know it's beauty, you have to be there to feel it. That's how people begin to understand that everything, including our Earth, is a living entity.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 am 

i agree tweaked.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:39 am 

Am mostly wonder about aliens ability to hide thier true image. In Visitors they wear human skin, in Taken they use psionic power to modify memories. I see also other options like wear mask, for example men in black look cold and thier skin is like plastic.

Few days ago i have probably important dream. I seen attractive girl and come closer to introduce myself, but she say "i know everything about you" What was strange, its her make up, which make feeling like eyes are so big. And probably after this scene i wake up in middle of night. Big eyes = alien, so here its possibility of alien who look like human.

I made reconstruction, by drawn similar makeup.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next