UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:23 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
david barclay wrote:
koval321 wrote:
Maybe her name was Thelema ? Its a philosophy or religion based on the dictum, "Do what thou Wilt" as presented in Alister Crowley's Book of the Law.

I would not advise anyone to follow a dictum recommended by Alister Crowley.

I have to support David with this statement,
Kova, Alister Crowley is not a good source for lifestyles habit. the full comment of what Crowely stole from the Old pagan ways, is "Do what thy will, Harm None" as the Wiccan's would put it.

Crowley used the "old ways" to further his own goals in a manner that can only be called "Dark Arts"
and even then the other "Practicitioners that came before and after him, in almost all circles of the arts, put him down as a hack.
I am way off topic now, so let me get back on topic and say that the only likeness that I have seen of what I assume to be Alien life was the "grey" kind, though for me they were elf or human like than Dwarf or Halfling sized

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:20 pm 

I found this word in wikipedia, and i dont known very much about crovley, well i seen few boks and his design tarot cards, but i dont read any.

Creatures from fairytales could be very creative and not real, today aliens are probably modern elves and also dont exist. Every kids believe in such things because are naive, in aliens can still believe even when become old, becuase it have part of science, not pure fiction.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:05 pm 
Unregistered
i WISH I CAN SEE 1.... i think they will be green in colur..... just like the Hollywood movies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:28 am 

I really think that there are so many different forms out there that I could say anything and I'd be right. I truly don't think that there is only one other species out there. I think that there are hundreds upon hundreds.

So what does an alien look like? Anything that I think of. it's that basic it me. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:17 am 

VH, you're probably close to being right. As long as their brains can manipulate whatever controls the craft, they can get around.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:11 am 

The lizard ones are referred to as reptilians and they have the capability to shape shift. In other words, could be one standing in line behind you and you wouldn't even know it... So they say!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:19 am 

The reptilians aren't the only ones who can appear to be invisible.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:10 pm 

koval321 wrote:
I found this word in wikipedia, and i dont known very much about crovley, well i seen few boks and his design tarot cards, but i dont read any.

Creatures from fairytales could be very creative and not real, today aliens are probably modern elves and also dont exist. Every kids believe in such things because are naive, in aliens can still believe even when become old, becuase it have part of science, not pure fiction.

Let me get this straight...you are saying ET are fiction?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 am 

I've never really understood what is so difficult to accept about other people exisiting in other parts of the universe.

Saying they are fictional is a bit like saying we are fictional, and we are anything but. A lot of creatures and aspects from our past have been mythologized ( if that's even word), but they were all real a one point or another.

Many so called fairytales have now been personified and are taken with a few pinches of salt....but nonetheless, many of them are based on true events. Like the guy who saved a turtle on a beach and in return the turtle took him to a city under the ocean, where it appeared he experienced some time travel.

Sounds a lot like an ET encounter....but throughout the ages it has become some what distorted. But a turtle is a good way to describe the otherwise indescribable, an alien saucer. Like the oriental legends about the flying turtles. Turtles cannot fly.......but ET sure can. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:13 am 

Crowley and crew are not to be trusted.

It is true that the pagan groups were once noble and had high standards, but this is not the case today. They were infilftrated and destroyed from within, like so many other once noble organizations.

The "do what thou wilt, harm none".....is now simply..."do what thou wilt". They've chopped the last bit off....because these folks do harm people, they harm lots of people. Do what thou wilt is the motto of the various satanic cults and sects.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next