UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:19 am 
Unregistered
Before i start i will apologize for my bad spelling/grammar as i am not the brightest pencil in the box, no excuse really.

Ok lets get started, I am very VERY much into U.F.O, Extra Terrestrials etc etc and stumbled across something that instantly jumped out at me whilst watching a video on youtube about the 'Alien Spaceship' found in the Apollo 20 video footage.
There seems to be a face marked on the moons surface with an almost clear shape to it apart from the bottom end which seems to be slightly harder to distinguish.

Maybe i am just over analyzing things a little too much but the shape just grabbed my attention and as im a bit uncomfortable discussing such things with friends/family etc so i thought i would post on the net and see what every1 elses opinions may be.

I do think its entirely possible that they could do something like this as they can do Crop Circles pretty fine [:)]

So yeah heres the link to the vid for whoever may not have seen it and an edited pic of the outline that i can see.

[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawyoaPmc0Y&mode=related&search"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawyoaPmc0Y&mode=related&search[/url]=
skip to the 40 second mark and you can see it just slightly below the middle.

First time posting but i check these forums daily and think its a great place with some great people [:)]
___

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:11 am 

I saw either this same ship or something similar, and I think it was over at the ATS Forum. There are even clearer close-ups available, but not of this particular ship -- a different one that is more angular shaped. There are some pretty awesome photographs still available -- ones released BEFORE the people at NASA and JPL and CAL TECH got air-brush-happy when they found out they could muddy the images.
___

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:21 am 

I've seen similar video of that spacecraft. In one (that has somehow disappeared from my saved collection), the dimensions of the craft are absolutely huge, and it appeared to have been a crashed saucer, from what has been estimated to be hundreds of years old. It crashed landed into the side of the rock formation. Interesting face shape that you pointed out Puma, I can clearly see it but hadn't noticed it or remember seeing it before.

In a somewhat related issue, this might interest you as well; from a 1969 Apollo 10 Mission. Here's the link:

[url "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/monolith.html"]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/monolith.html[/url]

The evidence just keeps piling up doesn't it?

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:09 am 

Interesting story, and some of it is exactly what you would expect to have happen, but the math is all wrong, it wont work.

At least its not the right math for the job. They are going at it from the wrong angle, trying to use conventional mathematical principles........it's like trying to measure space in terms of linear proportions when space is a non-linear condition.
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:49 pm 
Unregistered
This is one of the Apollo 20 videos on youtube. This one,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rc7mkHtuLOs

also show the same cigar shaped UFO. But What I found unusual is that right after mission insignia, the credit indicate it is taken from Apollo 11 ... which is it?

The interior of each CM was slightly different from one another. This resembles the one in display in Ala.

On this videos, did you noticed that after each interference, the landscape change ... what is coincidence?

It is real shamed that this field of UFOlogy should be bombarded with nonsense like this ...

Rohn
___

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 am 

there no stars because of film and shutter speed.
if they slowed those down, and got pictures of the stars the moons surface, the naut, and anything in the picture besides space would have been COMPLETELY washed out and white.
================

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 pm 

No its not the face its actually only caters and some landscape on the moon's surface.