UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Mind Camouflage
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:05 pm 

In Steven Spielberg "Taken" TV series was theory that aliens have body which may physical change shape, and one alien turn into man which live few days on farm with humans.

Personally from my experiences am sure it work different way, its not physical change but psionic skill. And its very unstable, may work efficiently not longer than 5 minutes. This depend on how person is immute to deception (and maybe they test that skill on me?)

They first read your brain and select favourite picture of person and use it as mirror to cover own face. Unless they are unaware that some pictures may be unreal (creative) and results are funny.
I think they use that skill to avoid panic because look more friendly. Maybe they want to reveal true face later, but not so quick to avoid shock. Other reason is to ridicule person who try later say what happend (so maybe they wish to select unreal pictures, its not mistake)

Once i wake up in middle of night and near my bed sit medieval woman from video game (it was my favourite character from game i play recently) It was really nice, but i known its something wrong. She sit there trough few minutes and look at me. When i focus, trough few seconds false picture disappear and i seen some kind of grey alien. His skin was white like paper, eyes maybe big but closed, i was unable to recognize any characteristic shapes. Probably in that moment i have shock becuase lost consciousness and wake up hours later.

In other experience i was in dark room with nordic red eyes blonde. She was very close to my face and maybe i kiss her. Then i realized is two girls in that room, blonde i mentioned and my favourite singer Gala Rizzatto. In this moment i feel love and friendship. They smile to me and i feel great atmosphere. Some voice ask me which i want to chose. I like them both so i begin to think about decision, also focus more. First i select Gala, so blonde walk away to some light source. But i changed decision and say, "no return to me, am not sure decision, i like you both". Now at this moment i "wake up" from illusion and these peoples turn into aliens. Suddenly memories break at this moment probably because shock or they find am aware. Last scene i remember was this: (it was only few seconds but i save these memories and make photomontage reconstruction)

There was also other dream, where i was in some underground bunker labirynth and come to room where one or few females was artificial pregnanted by some metal tube. They scream in pleasure but it look like happend against her will. I watch that scene then come to me very beauty naked female and she want to make love with me. But i make resistance, because feel like something is wrong. She say, "you dont love me anymore?" And her face turn to character from video game, when i become suspicious my memories suddenly end at this point, too fast to see truth behind mask. I dont seen nothing but was aware of alien there. This could be just erotic dream, but who known? With such trick is hard to distinguish what is fiction and what reality.

And this could be double protection if they wear mask, armor. So even when find deception you still dont known how they really look. Am wonder how this work, its psionic skill or maybe drug? Sometime after weird dreams i wake up with needle wound, so this could be hallucination drug. But when alien was in my house on bed i dont remember injection, ok but this still could be drug spray. But effect is so unstable, that could be psionic skill. Now if exist such skill how learn it? It must be based on empathy, telepathy, mind controll and stuff like that.

Post subject: Re: Mind Camouflage
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:38 am 

Try to give them my address

45°19′N 9°30′E / 45.32, 9.50

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:41 am 
Unregistered
Have any of you ever had the feeling that either in the past or present something bad was happening or did happen? I am a male, and I am nearing 30. Recently I had a thought pass thru me that made me truly believe that when I was really young somebody did something that's not supposed to happen to males (me). I don't know where this thought came from, im not the kind of guy to be paranoid. Ever since having this thought, i've turned into a paranoid individual. Before this THOUGHT, I was perfectly fine.

Now, I have no recollection of this event taking place. I just have this thought. Im thinking it's a repressed memory (if its true) and I don't know any way to recover this information without possibly divulging things about myself that I would rather not do. Is there things you can do to sort of self medicate yourself to obtaining lost knowledge?

Meditation has gone through my head more times than I can count, I just don't know how. It almost feels like im not thinking these things....

Is there a possibility I am somehow recieving thoughts from other people? Memories? Please, im in serious need of help with this.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:17 pm 

Friend, I had been in your condition myself for over thirty years +or-and was unable to find help. Doctors just laughed about it. It wasn't until five years ago that I was visited by an Alien that I learned what had been happening to me. It wasn't bad, mind you, but disturbing, and she told me that the reason I was not permitted to recall any of this was because I was in a committed releationship (married) and I would suffer guilt.

For what it worth my advice would be to just wait it out, there is a real reason you are not recalling. You can contact bebop PM if you would like to.

Is there a possibility I am somehow recieving thoughts from other people? Memories? Please, im in serious need of help with this.Maynvisitor
Unregistered

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:24 pm 

Koval: I think you are on to something, but what????

I have posted what My alien looked like and I must admit that she did resemble my first wife who was Italian, except for the eyes, they looked more like my dogs,(Greyhound) did I say "Gray"?

Now if exist such skill how learn it? It must be based on empathy, telepathy, mind controll and stuff like that.val: I think you are on to something, but what????

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:57 pm 

Anyone have british UFO Magazine from august 2002? look at front cover, i think its most accurate picture (i was amazed when see it first time, because fit to something from my memories)

Anyway in my childrenchood i got these skills like mindcontroll and shapeshifting but i dont skill them and probably lost. Must work on this more.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:31 am 

Ok i got that picture, it was also on ufomag calendar where look better. I dont known who is author, and not sure its based on someone experiences or just sci-fi imagination, but it have something common to my own memories, feelings.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 pm 

Do this magazine still comes in latest version or current year