UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:55 pm 

Just something to add here...

In Gabon Africa there are huge uranium deposits but in amongst all this uranium deposits of yellow cake have been discovered, a man made product.

The academic crew from Australia would like to believe that this yellow cake is a natural product, because if it's not this would indicate a previous nuclear civilization.

They further suggest that naturally occurring nuclear reactors operated over the course of many millions of years, which is said to explain the occurrence of plutonium, another man made product.

And reading ancient history we are informed of nuclear weapons being used many thousands of years ago.

Obviously we are not the first and obviously nothing has been learned from history. Here we are traveling down the same old path to destruction.

What is the matter with us?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 am 

What is the matter with us? asked by David

Greed!
Hate!
Demanding!
Controlling!
Mental Illness!
Almighty!
Close Minded!
War Lords!
Destructive!
Killers!
Rapists!
Terrorists!
Know it alls!
Stupidity!
Ignorance!
Conniving!
Religion!

I don't have the time to list all of it.
But to think we are the almighty of the universe is just total ignorance.
We have done this all before, and we will do it again, and after this, we wil do it again, and after this we will do it again, etc...

I don't believe there's and end to it, and we will find our mistake this time in our next time doing it, and if we don't smarten up, it'll never get better.

We are finding things in the earth that was placed here by us, thousands of years ago, and when it starts all over we will be finding stuff from our mistakes millions of years ago.

In other words, we are one big cycle.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 pm 

Humans appear (to me!) to be creating "aliens" every day, somewhere in the world, all over the world.

Lab experiments change the natural immune systems of animals used for experimentation; the air, water, food we all consume each day changes us from what we used to be, into people our ancestors wouldn't recognize.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:13 pm 

Even if you only went back two hundred years and was able to bring a group of people back here to this time.
They would probably all die, because the world and bacteria is so different, their bodies wouldn't know how to defend itself.
Since there are so many out there who want to dominate the world, I believe we will continue to change into something we're not suppose to be, and only those strong enough will be able to except the changes.
We should be more into preserving what we have around us, then trying to create something new, which will end up killing us all.
Our scientist are not as smart as they want us to believe, and I have found over the years, they are most generally proven wrong in the long run, and by then it's to late.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:49 pm 

Thanks that info was really nice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:23 pm 

Just a note: The poster, Jeff, died a few months ago. His team (which consists of mostly family members, I think) are endeavoring to carry on the investigations of Mysterious Maine, and I wish them good luck.