UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:24 pm 
Editor

AsiLisa wrote:
I have had many dreams of missions with my "alien" love/soul mate/ partner... I am not sure what to call him, we are a strong couple though, and we can communicate through our eyes, we can just look at each other in my dreams and have a conversation...

Has anyone had a similar dream like this? Have you had any mission dreams? Any war dreams??
I am an Alien Contactee.. and I connect with pleiadians through my dreams and another race but can not figure out who they are...

I want to discuss my dreams with those who have had similar dreams because I know one in particular MANY other contactee's have had and experienced...

Hi AsiLisa, I have had one dream like that, involving a humanlooking extraterrestrial guy, basically decent and friendly, who (in dream) took me to his world in what appeared a saucerlike craft that offered a perfectly transparent view outward, if its crew so decided.

I have not decided what the ultimate meaning of this dream, and its category of dreams, is. But it felt important and unforgettable.

Do you think aliens truly contact human beings through the world of dreams?

orangekea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:10 am 

I had my first dream of spacecraft and aliens recently. Now that I have found this website, I see that many people communicate with aliens through the dreams. This reinforces the idea that this was real, there was actual communication.

My dream was mostly the spacecraft. And this is the first time I have ever dreamt about spacecraft. Those visuals were clear, and I have drawn some pictures.

The aliens themselves were vague. The impression I got was a human type, with some fur. The fur was mentioned a second time later: the aliens were talking to me about how we should Forgive and Not be Jealous. One added "such as I could be jealous of her red fur, but I am not".

Attachments:
File comment: I call this the "M Craft", from its general shape.
M Craft from  UFO Dream - cropped.jpg
M Craft from UFO Dream - cropped.jpg [ 157.73 KiB | Viewed 4700 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:23 am 

This is another space craft which I saw in my dream. They flew overhead from right to left. Then again later from left to right.

Attachments:
File comment: These are elongated space craft which flew overhead in my dream.
Drawings Space Craft Best - v2.jpg
Drawings Space Craft Best - v2.jpg [ 148.81 KiB | Viewed 4699 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 pm 

I dream of two things: being a fox-like, auburn-furred, long (bushy)-tailed alien, and horses. Separately, I should say. I work on a horse farm, so I guess dreaming of horses is natural. But being an alien...?