UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A Thought...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Yes, I have thought about those two things, and many others. Cameras are usually affected by the energy vortex in a room when there is contact going on. I've seen fresh batteries totally drained, or so affected that for whatever length of time the alternate energy source is within a 20 ft. radius of a camera, the footage is destroyed. And sleeping with some kind of recording device (I would think) would be terribly uncomfortable. And I still doubt that any of us would even think to use it, even if it were in one of our pockets. Motion-actvated recording devices seem to always be affected the same way video cameras are... the only things others have been able to capture are strange buzzing sounds, clicks, and high-pitched electronic squeals. Your ideas are all good ones, but I know of no one who has ever been successful in their endeavors to capture anything meaningful.
well what do you think about a solar charge cam? Much different from normal batteries, must be someway to make evidence, since cams seemed to shut down why not buy a very high tech long zoom cam and set it up far away and see what happens

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm 

Jeez, it looks like you can't agree on anything. Plus, Area 51 is plainly visable from Google Earth.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 pm 

Kill46 wrote:
Jeez, it looks like you can't agree on anything. Plus, Area 51 is plainly visable from Google Earth.
I'm not disagreeing or agreeing, just asking questions... Can't find answers if you don't ask questions

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:47 pm 

saiyankev wrote:
Kill46 wrote:
I'm not disagreeing or agreeing, just asking questions... Can't find answers if you don't ask questions

True, very true.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 pm 

Here is a view of Area 51 from google earth. To find it, search "Groom Lake" . The coordinates to this location are visible in the picture.

Kill46

Attachments:
area 51.jpg
area 51.jpg [ 65.66 KiB | Viewed 25262 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:18 pm 

Kill46 wrote:
Here is a view of Area 51 from google earth. To find it, search "Groom Lake" . The coordinates to this location are visible in the picture.

Kill46
you could just search area51, I saw it but that doesn't mean they didn't put in fake or old screen shots

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:49 pm 

This looks like the training facility adjacent to Nellis AFB. But what do I know, for certain!?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:00 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
This looks like the training facility adjacent to Nellis AFB. But what do I know, for certain!?
well you said you snuck in With a group and made it out of the real area so you are the best we got so i believe you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 pm 

No, we didn't sneak onto the base... we went as far as we legally could go with a camera crew. We did NOT violate the perimeter. We went past the Black Mail Box (which is no longer black...) and drove up to the open area right in front of the Gate which has a sign that warns anyone breeching the gate may be arrested or shot... But even though we were NOT on AFB-controlled soil, they took their revenge, anyway. And the road to and from the highway is a public road, yet they chased us. It was a private military team with unmarked SUVs before that kind of vehicle became a big thing on regular city streets.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 pm 

I know this is Area 51 becuase it's next to Groom Lake. Find this in Google Earth, and Groom Lake is just out of the photo I took.