UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: [Barbie] Area 51
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:33 pm 
Unregistered
It sure isnt a satilite . first the colour of it and the kind of spiral on it , that runs from the middle to the outside. You mite have a point there about it being a satilite . But really have a good look at it it sure dosent look like any satilite i`ve seen and i`ve seen quite a few . Please if you do know what it is dont keep it from me or say it`s other things when it`s not . but if you dont know what it is then thanks for the message and i might send some more things in. So if you have anything intresting please send it in.
___

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:53 am 
Unregistered
Blackie,check out the stuff that is showing up on google-.........try typing' Google UFO' into your search bar.
Because they map from satelite photos they have spotted a few UFos before.The one i refer you to is a classic.
there may be some benefit to pouring over those google maps/phtos combo,it needs a concerted aeffort from a whole bunch of people.!!i believe it may be interesting to also look at the atomic plants and the other military reservations as well as cape canaveral etc.
___

Post subject: Re: [bertvere] Area 51
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:36 am 
Unregistered
If you have any imformation about sightings or anything else about UFO's please let me know . I still look on google earth in search of anything strange . I have an intrest in this guy thats say that he worked at area 51 .
His name is Bob Lazar , if you search his name on google you find many different things .
___

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:48 pm 
Unregistered
If anybody reads this and remembers the picture i sent in about the object i found on google earth. Well i had another look again and the picture has changed , now the picture i see there now is NOT the image i saw . I wonder if because i had pointed it out google has changed it. this is possible i have a picture of on my computer of the image when i first seen it and i compared it with this new image and they have changed it. please check it out and if you want to see the image i have i will send it in .
___

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:24 am 
Unregistered
Of course we Do!get off yer duff and send it along we have been waiting for it......comon blackie, we have to stick together......bv
___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:44 pm 
Unregistered
I believe it is a Sat-dish or simular type of dish. If you look at the shadow it is a little bit longer that the shadows of the buildings, but look at the right middle of the pic, I dont know what it is (maybe big lights or something, the shadow is about the same length.

Also the transparency of the "ufo". its only the centre core that doesn't show any tranparency. We've got a lot of those old type of dishes in our area

I could be wrong.
___

Post subject: Re: [miro] Area 51
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:27 am 
Unregistered
Do you mean the round-shape object on the left. Look at the shadow it has cast down on the ground. It is really a flying saucer. But why is the center of this round shadow much darker than its outer parts?
___

Post subject: Re: [wtwt5237] Area 51
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:31 am 
Unregistered
The origonal object link posted in OP....looks like it may be a dry pond of some kind maybe??
bergle........
___

Post subject: Re: [bergle] Area 51
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:38 pm 
Unregistered
very good work, I think.

if that photo posted by miro is from over area 51, that is very interesting. It looks like something. If that is maybe a water tower, it is kind of transparent...

also, that was an interesting comment about the pay-to use- satellites that look down on earth! wow ! if we could find out how to do that I would pay for it, and try it! Maybe everyone can share payment and together use it (?)

but yes, they must know about google earth. :(

also, i know of a spot over west australia that has an incredible flying triangle pyramid. i did not believe it, but yes it is there in google earth, a floating triangle /pyramid, in middle of the desert, in australia[unimpressed]

type this line into google earth and click the search button (magnifying glass)

30 30' 38.8"S, 115 22' 56.39" E

it should work, (aug 2007) if not, post here and we can work to find it. also remember that it will take a long time to load, and open up, when you first look to this area of australia...

if this creates too much interest, they may cover it up with black to hide it, in google earth, however, i have not seen that done, i think i have never seen that done, but people on the internet have said that they have seen parts of google earth covered with black, to hide something, but that person was in the netherlands, maybe, in that country it is different, i am in california, usa.

thanks,

michael
___

Post subject: Re: [michaelj2] Area 51
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:21 pm 

It's interesting that there have been people talk about what they've found on google earth, and others can easily see the same thing.

That it isn't removed or altered in some way makes me wonder why. It must be equally easy to alter. Much like the pictures on the martian surface that have been altered- why would they do that, and not the other.

Timbit
___