UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: [Timbit] Area 51
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:18 am 

Soory guys but
All I could see looking at the picture was a hole on the ground? Its sinking down, not sticking up in the earth.
the white spot in the middle could be reflecting water at the bottom and the spiral line, a path leading down into the pit.
Am I looking at the wrong bit? large , brown and offf centre right of picture?
The edge is certainly to irregular to be a saucer or dish and seems to have grooves or gullies probably caused by rain. There is a similar hole near where I live. They extract clay from it to use in the pottery process here.
[img]http//www.ufoseek.com/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=62;[/img]
___

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:28 am 

Now this picture is definately a satellite dish. The shadow shows a definate dark column, whilst the dish part is see through (a mesh) and so appears a lighter grey. Living in Stoke on Trent I drove out to Jodrell Bank (approx 12 miles away in Cheshire) and the shadow on the ground.....Identical.
Why is it there though? its way to big to be just a radar device. This is a space monitoring scale dish (a smaller version of jodrell bank)...............

[inline area51-18-8-2006.jpg]
___

Post subject: Re: [Tweaked] Area 51
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:02 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
Look carefully at the shadows--I think that round object is a satellite dish. BUT I could be wrong...
[/reply]

Maybe i thought about that at first as well , whatever it is , it appears translucent except in the center .
If it is a satellite it certainly is something radical and innovative to say the least.
I think it could also be a hologram except maybe for what appears to be a shadow from the center being cast in that case indicating it is physical at least in the center.
I think maybe it is either a new experimental satellite or an experimental aircraft or an experiment with holograms or who knows a time machine , dimensional craft Ect.. But one thing i am reasonably certain of whatever it is it is the result of a well developed technology.
That is what i think but who knows for sure?

To the one who posted this picture , thanks. [laugh]
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:49 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
It sure isnt a satilite . first the colour of it and the kind of spiral on it , that runs from the middle to the outside. You mite have a point there about it being a satilite . But really have a good look at it it sure dosent look like any satilite i`ve seen and i`ve seen quite a few . Please if you do know what it is dont keep it from me or say it`s other things when it`s not . but if you dont know what it is then thanks for the message and i might send some more things in. So if you have anything intresting please send it in. [/reply]

I pretty much agree i do not think it is a conventional satellite , also i can not say for sure but i think it is at a high altitude , if so kinda strange for a satellite but hey maybe it is a new type of satellite.
Incidentally this might sound really weird but i think in a way with the exception of the middle it appears almost paranormal or ghostly in appearance , anyway to me it does but maybe I need glasses. [pirate]
___

Post subject: Re: [bergle] Area 51
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:09 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
Blackie,check out the stuff that is showing up on google-.........try typing' Google UFO' into your search bar.
Because they map from satelite photos they have spotted a few UFos before.The one i refer you to is a classic.
there may be some benefit to pouring over those google maps/phtos combo,it needs a concerted aeffort from a whole bunch of people.!!i believe it may be interesting to also look at the atomic plants and the other military reservations as well as cape canaveral etc.
[/reply]

Yes i think you are right it would be interesting to look at other military reservations .
Also i wonder has anyone ever got a satellite photo and somebody on the ground photographed a UFO from another angle simultaneously, i would think this would at least prove the physicality of an object and might be a better analysis of its shape and such.
___

Post subject: Re: Area 51
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:01 pm 

OK maybe what I'm going to talk or write is gonna be a little creepy, about our technology some of them came from us (computers and cell phones, and HDTV and some airplanes, radio telecommunications and hardly internet) but there is a particular kind of technology that we didn't discovery we took it from some else (UFO, allies, etc) military technology.
We are adapting technology from other places so FAR AWAY FROM US. But the problem doesn't end there, we took this technology because we got it by accident, those ship or whatever you want to call them crack on our planet when they came here to visit us, now that question is what were those ellians where doing here?
And now they are studying us in order to know us better or preparing a invasion maybe.
So the military are preparing for a possible invasion if that occurs or try to use this technology to get us into space and explore our universe and of course make woupen( like nuclear bomb) to kill us each other.
Now why area 51 is so secret is because if people know about that we are creating technology there people will panic reason a massive weapon no way! new technology to make us travel fast fascinating but there is another problem we took this technology and it's obvious that the real owner will want it back for sure.
Agents of area 51 you are not going to replicate one of those ship until 300-500 years because there components doesn't exist in our planet but the energy it doesn't exist here on earth that's why you can test your little toys here, what I'm trying to say is this you can use the fryer but not copy.