UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Area 51
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:47 pm 
Unregistered
Hello this is a short post but I was using Google earth and I looked up for area 51 and I It came up with area 51 so i had a look round and i found this objaect on it that looks a lot like some kind of U.F.O or something like that. please believe me that you can find area 51 on google earth and when you do have a look north/west and you will find this object maybe U.F.O . Please if you do read all this up to now then please download google earth and type in area 51 and you will find that it is there. so if you do get to area 51 on Google earth then look north/west ( and look carefully ) And you will find this strange object if you do please let me no that you have found it by posting a message. thankyou for reading this and Good look searching for this.
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:16 pm 

Thanks for the tip.
I tried to look for it, but I don’t know what you mean... Do you mean this?

[inline area51-18-8-2006.jpg]
You could also make a snapshot ([url "http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mwsnap.html"]http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mwsnap.html[/url])
Or you could just use your digital camera and photo it right out of your monitor.
___

Post subject: Re: [admin] Area 51
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:14 pm 
Unregistered
Well if you just type in area 51 it should take you to this place when it reaches there then zoom out so you can get a good view of that area. But i found something a bit more intresting . if you go left from that area ( and you have to look carefully ) i would surgest following the very faint roads ( or dirt paths ). and you come to an object and it looks like some kind off crashed U.F.O . Its brown and it has a mark on it . ( like a spiral ) but you can`t get a good view off it because half off it is in the ground and Google earth isn`t that clear . still you can see it . i am intriged to now what this really is but as you can see it sure looks like something.
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:14 pm 

[img]http//www.ufoseek.com/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=59;[/img]

Hmm
Sure it looks interesting, but if this would be something, they would not leave it outside. They know about Google earth I’m sure.
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:20 pm 

I have heard about pay sites where you can subscribe and use the satellite camera live (in present time) with very good and clear zoom, but I didn’t do any research on this. I have heard that you can zoom in and recognize human faces this way.
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:28 pm 
Unregistered
Well if you do find anything else then please let me no but apart from that thats the only strange thing i found but i will still look for more things. you say they may know about Google earth you mite be right . Still If they don`t they don`t know it`s there then this is sure something to look into . i`d sure keep hold of the image of that on you , just incase they find that they made a mistake and they corect it . you know what i mean ( get ride of that image ).
so if you do find anything else then post it . in the mean time i`ll check out about that live satalite and other stuff .
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:02 pm 
Unregistered
Just thought I would send in a closer picture.
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:04 pm 
Unregistered
Try Again . I thought I would get a closer picture of it.
___

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:27 am 

Look carefully at the shadows--I think that round object is a satellite dish. BUT I could be wrong...
___

Post subject: Re: [Barbie] Area 51
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:36 am 
Unregistered
Thanks for the postand the heads up!