UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Google earth
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:36 pm 

Hi,i have been watching area 51 with google earth and there never seems to be much activity...does anyone else view the goings on at area 51?

Post subject: Re: Google earth
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:43 am 

What did you think you might see..........secret things are not seen, they are hidden from view.

Google earth is not real time viewing, so anything you should not see is airbrushed out of the picture or you see the same picture over and over again with nothing happening.

Google get their views of the earth from the government some days after the fact, after all the intelligence people have seen everything they want to see.

So what you get to see is the part that they no longer want..........throw aways.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:13 pm 

I have twice downloaded Google Earth and cannot get it to work- I find it very confusing at the best of times. However, if I could get it to work, I'd keep an eye on Area 51 simply because mistakes are made and every now and then something is missed in the doctoring of the pictures, such as we've recently seen in posts here regarding Mars.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:14 am 

I just downloaded google earth.... ITS COOL!!!! i can see everything from this. And yes i have been looking at area 51 and I dont see anything. theres only planes and warehouses. I guess there doing a good job with hiding everything

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 am 

Just curious AlienCaller, when you zoom into something, is it clear? I've tried to zoom to my house and it is just a blur.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:09 pm 

We also have google earth here at work, which we use quite a bit - pretty cool isn't it -

Timbit - the image is blurry until it stops zooming in - don't know if that helps or not - Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:54 pm 

Thanks Dawn, I've noticed it does that, but no matter how I fiddle with it, I can never seem to get a clear image close up. There was a post a while back with google earth and crop circles and you could see very clearly, very close to the ground. I envy people who can pinpoint objects so clearly that they can further enhance even the smallest portion for a closeup.

I'll keep trying. Any and all tips welcome!

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:04 pm 

I don't know Timbit - but this time when I was playing around with it on here - just a few minutes ago - I could see planes, and looks like they're doing some type of earth work - and then some how I had orange dots pop up - and if you clicked on those dots - it was were someone had left a note as to what you were looking at - kinda like a blog - sorry I'm still no help - :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:39 am 

I've found that some areas are very clear and you can make out details but others are hard to get a focus on. I'ts only the ones that you want to see detail on that you won't, (you know how it works, if you want it you can't have it). Ann :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 am 

Isn't it amazing.......we have the Internet and Google earth and the rest of it, but it is a very superficial picture.......the censored version if you will........like newspapers and magazines.

Oh but we don't censor anything they say.........not in the normal sense of the word, no of course not........you can't report what you do not have access to or material you do not know exists.......its beyond the range of normal.

Doing research for the period covering the last 60 years I have found that most of the real story never makes it into the media or recorded in any public source of information.

Take a crime for example........a murder if you will.....if that murder does not come to the attention of the police there is no record of the murder ever having occurred.......for all intents and purposes it didn't happen despite the fact that it most certainly did.

Same thing with missing people.........if they are not reported missing.....they are not missing even though they are.

In both cases you can search all the back copies of all the newspapers you can find and you will find nothing related to these unknown cases......so we have a whole category of criminal activity that goes unreported......un crimes.

Oh, but there must be evidence..........of what? You think every criminal and every intelligence officer is a moron......think again. If you use your head you would realize that the perfect crime is far from impossible........yet we are repeatedly told over and over again that there is no such thing as a perfect crime.

Does this not also apply to the UFO field.......we have declassified all our UFO files say the British......except for those prior to 72 which were purged due to the high cost of storage. How much truth is there in this statement? Is it even close to the truth or is it just a another lie?

It boggles the mind (and gets me very upset and angry) to discover just how much can be hidden from view......much, much more than you might ever imagine or I might imagine.

I repeatedly think......okay I've heard it all....it can't get any deeper than this.........and then I am completely caught off balance when I discover that I have no real idea what deep is or how deep.......deep goes.....its like a bottomless hole.....it just keeps getting deeper.

And its very dark down there in the hole.......so bring some candles with you or a good supply of batteries for your flashlight. Everywhere you turn you see darkness........inky black and no light.

The reason why it's so dark is because everything down there is covered-up with black....it's blacked out....censored........tippy top secret......so secret that even the secret people are not allowed to know about it.

So, if some secret people know the truth about UFO and ET you can be sure that you can count them all on one hand..........and if anything should suddenly happen to all of those few the information is gone.........lost. That's how secrets are kept secret, you don't tell anyone.

Nothing too complex about that........you don't tell secrets...that's why they are called secrets because they are things you don't tell anyone.

So, every day people die and they take their secrets with them........and this happens more often than not.

There is the argument that it would be impossible to keep something this big a secret for all these years........someone would talk. Too many people involved they say, can't be done.

Anyone who makes that argument does not know how it really works, they are dreaming. A form of denial........rationalizing the situation in terms of their own understanding, which is the best they can do. unfortunately.

There are more secrets than I could possibly count......so why would UFO and ET be any different?

The thing is.......all you can see is a blur........if you ever saw what it looked like in perfect focus it would take your breath away........and then you'd know what the word scared really meant.