UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Google earth
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:24 am 

Yeah... I wanted to add an elevator to this house; the architect said the entire house would have to be reinforced in a different manner, and it would cost another $250K, including the elevator. Howard put the skids on THAT idea, very quickly, 14 years ago! Now he wishes he'd done all that when he had the funds to actually do it...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:01 am 

So Tweaked if you jumped off the roof of your third story house, you might twist an ankle from jumping but you wouldn't break even a leg let alone your neck.

David maybe you're afraid of open spaces and not heights since you felt safe when you were confined in the helicopter. With the helicopter you had something to grab onto for safety but if you fell from a (normal) 21 floor building you'd be in mid open sace with nothing to grab. A fear of heights and a fear of open spaces can have a lot of similarities.

What can I say Slohand, you know what you do to me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :o :mrgreen: :D :o :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :cry: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: who needs ethanol, we've got you. Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:20 am 

Ann, I never thought of that.........whoa, that is something to think about.

I think you might be on to something, because I can climb anything in the dark even with a flashlight or a lamp on my hat, but in daylight.......forget it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:35 am 

david barclay wrote:
They don't have stairs at area 51.........all ground floors and all those below ground have elevators.

Yes, I know! THEY are lucky!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:14 am 
Unregistered
what is area 51?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:24 am 

I truly hope you're kidding us...

But just in case you're not, start HERE:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=Area+51&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Educate yourself, and then come back and post.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:30 pm 

Personally, if I start working on computer programming, I would make something like google earth, but real time, uncensored, and have my satelites CONSTANTLY taking pictures. I would also have a feature where you could look back on previous dates, like if you wanted to look at a hurricane. It would be downloadable on cell phones, so you can view traffic on the go(that's something a map can't do).this would instantly boot out GPS's, plus, this would be free.This idea IS copyrighted. feel free to pm ideas to me. i'm working on getting all my inventions heard.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:02 am 

just fyi... i have googled my old address.. it still shows cars parked in my old driveway that have been sold to people in other states..... lol so i wouldn't think that google has anything up to date.. it's all old!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:03 am 

peeksie wrote:
just fyi... i have googled my old address.. it still shows cars parked in my old driveway that have been sold to people in other states..... lol so i wouldn't think that google has anything up to date.. it's all old!

the cars were sold YEARS ago.... just thought i'd add that! lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:50 am 

vewkid wrote:
Personally, if I start working on computer programming, I would make something like google earth, but real time, uncensored, and have my satelites CONSTANTLY taking pictures. I would also have a feature where you could look back on previous dates, like if you wanted to look at a hurricane. It would be downloadable on cell phones, so you can view traffic on the go(that's something a map can't do).this would instantly boot out GPS's, plus, this would be free.This idea IS copyrighted. feel free to pm ideas to me. i'm working on getting all my inventions heard.

Personally. You can start working on it sure no problems. Hope you are good enough with C++ or something simillar. Plus I hope you do have early budget of an average European country to pay "rent" for all those satellites that would keep a real life feed transmission of the whole planet. And also HUGE I MEAN HUUUUUGE server i mean +Ptb of data to store all of the previously recorded data. so if you manage to make this run i wouldnt mind a free copy of this software (as you have mentioned)

Oh and i do think that this idea was copyrighted before you. unless you have a patent number :)

Peeksie: google maps are real time to 7 years old. Updating from time to time in different regions. Takes time money and resources... and Google while being one of the industry richest companies can not afford or does not have that huge need or does not have a contract that would keep it more updated.

but clearly a friend of ours whom i have quoted will provide us with such a thing soon :)

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next