UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:47 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Google earth
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:57 am 

I tend to get that you're a bit ticked off with all that's hidden from us David by the Governments and Powers that be and I certainly agree with you cause it's damn frustrating but I tink the bluring problem here is simply the focus with the cameras that took the pictures. I'd say that the operators didn't wait for the focus to become clear with the up close pictures and were probably in a hurry to move a long. Ann :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:29 am 

Yes, and you have to remember that the satellites carrying the cameras are moving at a good clip, with a click here and a click there, here a click there a click everywhere a click click.

Yes, the focus of the camera is quite important.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:44 am 

Yes, I'm ticked off alright.........so we'll skip the not so polite words.

We live in a world filled with many people, yet few of them seem to have any idea where they are or why they are here............which is quite absurd when you think about it.

I'm not sure if most even realize that this is life they are experiencing.......its the real thing folks.......this is it......the whole thing......life.

Deception rules the planet...........deception works overtime......and it works all the time.

Funny thing is.........so many seem to thrive on it........just can't get enough of it.

It has a soothing effect......like warm milk.........and chocolate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:08 am 

I know what you're saying David but what gets me about it is that our young people are growing up thinking that this is a normal and appropriate way to live and if you try to teach or show them a better way they look at you like you're the alien and like you don't understand or get it. I hate it but I don't know how to stop it. Ann :P :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:41 pm 

Some days it really does seem like we're living in 'The Truman Show'.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:10 am 

Of late things have not been peachy keen in my life......and I know that one day in the not so distant future someone is going to turn to the policeman or the soldier and ask........why.......tell me why you did nothing and allowed it to get to this?

Alas it will be too late.........and even so most will not believe.....much like a crowd of people on a dance floor that keep right on dancing while the building burns to the ground, but seemingly unaware of what is happening around them........they simply shut down, turned off their brains and followed the music.........one step, two step, three and four.

The more I learn the more I realize how wide spread and encompassing the layers of deception really are and even at that I have no real comprehension of just how big big really is. It has to be so big that it becomes invisible....a non-perceptible reality with a very thin layer of nothing allowing us to accept the idea that nothing is real but what we choose to believe is real.

Wouldn't that be great if it were true.........only what we choose to believe.

I'd choose to believe love is the answer.....actually that is exactly what I believe, but each of us can only change one person and that one person is myself or yourself......no one can believe for another......they have to do it on their own.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:12 am 

Timbit wrote:
Some days it really does seem like we're living in 'The Truman Show'.

Tim

I love it..........its perfect.........and it fits.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:20 am 

With the invisibility of things-- My son and daughter will sometimes bring over my grandchildren and there are only four of them all up but they get noisy sometimes and I mean really noisy and they're worse than the ever ready bunny, they never stop. You have to literally scream to be heard above them and I'll turn to my daughter and say can't you hear that and she'll say hear what I wansn't paying any attention what are they doing. When she brings the kids to my place she becomes child blind and can no longer see them much less hear them. My point being that she can turn everything going on around her off and not even be aware of things going on right in front of her or being blasted in her ear drums. I know that she knows they're safe cause she knows I'm watching over them. I think this is sort of what we do to the govrnments and the military and the like but who is it that we trust to be looking out for us when we do. Well David it's people like you that we trust because we know you'll get our attention when we have to start noticing for ourselves. I don't know if that means a compliment to you because we trust you or an insult to us because we're too lazy to do it ourselves. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 am 

Don't forget that Area 51 is a good "mirror for larks"... What happened there long ago, is not anymore, and now that place is mostly for tourists. There are other places where they do something and surely never will be known normally. I'ts a question of security (the sure money in their pockets). Yes, it's a military base, but not anymore as before the Roswell time.

For this too Bill Gates and wife are in another place with another important big rich man (you know who I am talking about)... Why are they there and not to Area 51?

I'm not telling is not possible aliens come again to that place, but the chance is at present time very little. How many families go there during sunday? And how many of them had an encounter? Always they go there hoping to see something to show to their sons, but... they already know is a little percentage...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:43 pm 

Although the base officially closed in 1967, I believe there are still parts of it that are off-limits to the public and are under guard- do you know for sure Roswell? It is a municipal airport now, with other businesses in there as well.

I guess the plus side of this is that the tourists keep the history alive. And that history is very, very rich.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next