UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:50 am 

Quote:
“when all possible explanations have been ruled out, whatever remains, however impossible, must be the truth.”

Sherlock Holmes

Here is an article presented in a factual way, with obvious questions to the vast amount of knowledge learned over the years about Roswell.

And the quest continues.......

http://www.cufos.org/ros6.html

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:04 pm 

The more they deny and don't tell the truth the more it builds and the more stupid they look. Instead of makeing other people look incompetent as witnesses and such they just made themselves look incompetent as military men and not just a few of them but all of them. They turned all their own Military leaders into leaders of Comedy Capers.

I get angry at these people who think that they own this world. I too have some ownership in exactly the same way they do and so too does every other human being on this planet. We hired the Governments and Militaries to work for us and do what is right for us. We pay each and every one damn good money to do it for us. They are our paid workers.

They have specific guidelines of what we expect from them. They aren't being paid to lie to us or to hide things from us or to steal what rightfully belongs to each and every one of us. They aren't even being paid to make decisions for us without consulting us about them. We aren't their slaves, they are our paid workers and as such I expect what any employer would expect. Total disclosure and honesty.

They sit up in their little ivory towers that we pay for and preside over us like they are God. Why the hell aren't we able to stop this. It's gone too far, it's time to end it. It's time they all come clean and it will only take one strong person in the right position to do it. We have all had enough of this Millitary game and that's all it is just a stupid bullies game and every country has had to play along and do as it's told. Enough is enough.......Ann :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:29 pm 

It's just finding the right person, Ann. And you can be sure that in the U.S., it's probably NOT going to be an elected President! They don't have the "Cosmic Classification" of Need To Know status. Carter tried; Clinton tried; Bush Senior probably does know quite a bit more, and you can bet your sweet bippy that Cheney knows pretty much everything there is to know. But the Shrub? Junior?? He's such a dufuss, no one would ever give him a straight answer on UFOs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:29 am 

I used to follow our politics very closely and when we got our New Prime Minister I had such great hopes. He seemed to be just what was needed. He came in with promises of cleaning everything up and getting rid of the dead wood and getting things focussed on the right priorities. I told myself I would give him twelve months but after nine months all he seems interested in is makeing his name known overseas.

Very dissapointing. Since Englands New Prime Minister is a dud and our New Prime Minister is a dud, the only hope we have left is in your New President and I'm not holding my breath there either. Still, miracles can and do happen. Perhaps a little alien intervention could make one for us all. I reckon that's going to be what it takes.....Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:35 am 

I'm a bit ignorant with this but what does Canada have, a Prime Minister or a President. You never hear much about them.......Ann :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:39 pm 

First of all Roswell is a done deal. Anyone with the ability to research the matter knows the truth.
Look at the Rendalshem forest incident. Craft on the ground,recording of the event military eye witnesses. Ok, both very real. Both did happen.

2nd We have no elected president. If the votes in Florida and Iowa do not count. What makes anyone believe they count anywhere else? Our next so called elected president has already been elected by the powers that be. Wouldn't we all like to know the secrets held behind the doors of the electoral college? Make a wonder a little doesn't it?

What we need is for professional film crews to hit hot spots. Get some real footage. We investigate and dissect every picture we can find. 95% total fakes and or allot of weather balloons lately. Then one must also realize out of that 5% of something real 4% of those belong to the government. So we are being visited. But no where near like what we would all like to believe.

We also need strong physical evidence. I thought the story of the Vietnam crashed ufo was great. They found metal with weird symbols on it. Then the information stopped. Why? Has anyone heard anything new on this story? I have not. That could have very well been the smoking gun. But like everything else. It appears to have been swept under the rug.

I feel we are helpless in our struggles. Until a landing occurs in a public place. The rest of the world will look at us like kooks and weirdoes.

Too many people do not care and ignore all of these subjects. Because it does not fit into there own fairy tale lives. They just do not want to be bothered by the truth. It is too easy to ignore. If it doesn't directly affect them. Why bother.
That is the problem with society. Look out for yourself. To hell with others. Whets in it for me?

I am sorry for being so blunt. But this is what I see. And hey for those of you trying to get people to listen to you. Do not get angry with them when they are being stupid. Feel sorry for them.
If they had an IQ above a rock. They would do there own investigating and know the truth.
I have spoken to tons of people who say. I have researched this subject. Threes no proof. My reply is always the same. What did you research, and where did you conduct this research.
I very seldom get a reply and never a good one. So I just skip it and move on to another subject.
And NO! It is not religion or politics...rofl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:44 pm 

I agree with you.

I tend now to say, "prove that it isn't"......the facts speak for themselves.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:15 pm 

TIMBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it - you found the missing link that our friend from Stephensville has been looking for - BLESS YOUR HEART - he will be soooo very happy!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

PS - good article by the way - off to email our friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:34 pm 

LOL- glad to help out. :D

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:51 pm 

I"ll let ya'll know if this is who he was looking for - but I'll bet it is - Mr. Payne, the one looking for the lost calf. One of Mr. Payne's relatives (assuming I'm right) contacted Ricky about his encounters, but Ricky was sooo distraught at the time he didn't get any important information (like a name).