UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:28 am 
Unregistered
We all know about the Roswell cover-up and the claim made by Government Officials that it was nothing but a weather balloon [sly], but consider this - since that event man's developements in technology have advanced beyond belief in only the past 50 years. Is there a link? I tend to think so.

Malfunc
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:18 pm 
Unregistered
Interesting theory, But didn't most of our military advancements come during world war II?
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:21 am 

Well I think the government has always been testing new technology - they almost have to to be able to stay ahead of other countries - maybe the technology evolved during this time?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:28 am 

I think we were toying with dangerous technology which made it necessary for the aliens to come here and then our warped technology was straightened out a little bit so that means that everyone is right about when it started. Ann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:24 am 

Do you see? We talk about Roswell, but never I've heard talikng about those places in CSI (ex URSS), or China or other "locked" countries, but they exist and are well protected... Don't you think it should be time to exchange news also with them? This is a only planet and if there is a chance to find something about aliens (brothers) I think should be done all together. In effect aliens go around the planet, and they don't care if it is there or here the place they are flying on...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:02 pm 

I think we are getting closer to shareing information with other countries through the internet and particularly You Tube. Hopefully it will be more documented and more comparrisons can be made. I don't think it's that the other countries don't want to share their information any more than us or you I just think not enough people have seriously documented it. Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:52 pm 

Quote:
I don't think it's that the other countries don't want to share their information any more than us or you
this for sure, but remember there are governments that are filtering many things, as was done from China few time ago with Google...

If you think that in Cuba they can't have a computer... you understand more.

I have contacts with some peoples in eastern pllaces but it's also very difficult to talk with them 'cause most of times they are afraid to speak...they know are monitored and this makes almost impossible have the exchange of informations.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:52 am 

OK maybe what I'm going to talk or write is gonna be a little creepy, about our technology some of them came from us (computers and cell phones, and HDTV and some airplanes, radio telecommunications and hardly internet) but there is a particular kind of technology that we didn't discovery we took it from some else (UFO, allies, etc) military technology.
We are adapting technology from other places so FAR AWAY FROM US. But the problem doesn't end there, we took this technology because we got it by accident, those ship or whatever you want to call them crack on our planet when they came here to visit us, now that question is what were those ellians where doing here?
And now they are studying us in order to know us better or preparing a invasion maybe.
So the military are preparing for a possible invasion if that occurs or try to use this technology to get us into space and explore our universe and of course make woupen( like nuclear bomb) to kill us each other.
Now why area 51 is so secret is because if people know about that we are creating technology there people will panic reason a massive weapon no way! new technology to make us travel fast fascinating but there is another problem we took this technology and it's obvious that the real owner will want it back for sure.
Agents of area 51 you are not going to replicate one of those ship until 300-500 years because there components doesn't exist in our planet but the energy it doesn't exist here on earth that's why you can test your little toys here, what I'm trying to say is this you can use the fryer but not copy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm 

francis105d1, I think you are RIGHT that a lot of our present leaps in technology come from back-engineering of crashed crafts and autopsies of alien bodies.

But I also think that some aliens are freely exchanging technology with us, and have been doing so, as far back as the early 1950s.

There are many different species, or ethnicities, at least 57, and perhaps more are known now. Some are no doubt "time travelers" and could come from HERE (in our future) as well as from the futures of other dimensions and planets. Some may even come from within the Earth ... I just don't know.

But one thing I've learned to do is, NEVER SAY NEVER... 'cause every time I've been so absolutely certain I'm right, something has jumped up and smacked me backwards and showed me I wasn't!

We live in interesting Times, so read as much as you can... THINK as broadly as you know how... and ALWAYS leave room for something unknown. And that way, you'll never have to get pissed-off at yourself, and you've always got room to be amazed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 am 

Now what I really worried is about us, because appears like ellias shared technology with us, but appears like they just gave us the technology necessarily to survive, but the military are adapting technology with other purpose maybe destroy yourself in wars like the world war II. Our try to explorer new civilization and worlds, but in history of humanity the men when he finds a new he destroy it or slave them.
The question what we are going to do with this technology and there is why the gobermant dont wanna tell because they know they are thi9nking nothing good.

C'mon guys history doesn't teach you something about us, just remember the World War II and what happened them.

Government want to keep secret what they are doing there because if people know, people will start making law that could stop any intention with with technology, in other word, they want te freeedom to do whatever they want with this technology.

And believe me what I'm telling you right know could cost me some troubles.