UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:12 am 

Since I was reading peoples blogs on area 51. I was wondering how many people have heard of the Hutchinson Facility under 650 feet of ground in Kansas.There they store since 1959 very important documents of fortune 500 companies as well as secret goverment documents.It is not only 650 feet in the ground but as big as 35 foot ball fields. This is just one of many that we have over here. Never mind the other countries.Would you not just love to go down there and read some of the things on U.F.Os and such.It has the perfect climate to keep documents from just getting degraded. It is a salt mine. Just like those little iodine or salt packs they put in food to keep the moisture out.Just one big 1.7 million square foot library in salt. Do you think we could go there and ask to read some of the documents.I think they might let you read some if you new someone.But then that would be the last thing you would ever read.Not to say our goverment would harm us in any way.Everyone knows they want nothing but the best for there people.It is not like they would do anything to the common man that they would not do for the fortune 500 people. I am sure they look at us as just as valuable.And if you believe I believe that then would you like to buy the moon from me.Go google it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:34 am 

There are SO many well-kept secrets ... a future archeologist's WONDERLAND!

And if some of our so-called aliens do happen to be Time Travelers from the Future, don't you think they've found a way to get in, search, read, and get out with no one at any of these storage facilities ever having a clue?!?

It's like our Remote Viewers, probably, only (let's hope) BETTER. Perhaps these Time Travelers can figure out where we went wrong, and do something in their normal Time elements to make their civilizations better off. And, ironically, that will perhaps make OUR futures better--for our offspring, and for the souls who migrate back to Earth or to wherever we've gone by then.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:44 am 

Tweaked wrote:
There are SO many well-kept secrets ... a future archeologist's WONDERLAND!

And if some of our so-called aliens do happen to be Time Travelers from the Future, don't you think they've found a way to get in, search, read, and get out with no one at any of these storage facilities ever having a clue?!?

It's like our Remote Viewers, probably, only (let's hope) BETTER. Perhaps these Time Travelers can figure out where we went wrong, and do something in their normal Time elements to make their civilizations better off. And, ironically, that will perhaps make OUR futures better--for our offspring, and for the souls who migrate back to Earth or to wherever we've gone by then.
Yes I am sure they have scanned the whole building underground and above.And know exactly what is in there.Better yet all they have to do is have been watching our behavior and realize this is not how to be.For them anything we have done or are thinking of making they new about probably millions of years ago. It is old news to them.We just are not as advanced or as smart as we think we are.Just think if you could take every thought of every man women and child of this planet.Over 6 billions peoples knowledge. From the smartest to the dumbest. Put it in one big mega computer. When that is all in there .Take it outside.Then ask the mega computer what is on that star and what kind of life is up there.It would say not enough information.And that would be all 6 billion of us.So how smart are we not very.Not at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:04 am 

Well, don't go over-board with that assumption. There are some who (under the right conditions) can access knowledge that most of us only DREAM of... And don't forget all the Dark Ages this planet has been through over millions of years. Some of that information survives in the aether, and is accessible.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:25 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Well, don't go over-board with that assumption. There are some who (under the right conditions) can access knowledge that most of us only DREAM of... And don't forget all the Dark Ages this planet has been through over millions of years. Some of that information survives in the aether, and is accessible.
And lets just hope they us there knowledge for the good and not the bad.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:09 am 

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=Akashic+Records&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Some say the Akashic Records remembers all. The above-referenced Google page gives you a plethora of sites, if you're curious.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:32 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=Akashic+Records&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Some say the Akashic Records remembers all. The above-referenced Google page gives you a plethora of sites, if you're curious.
I am always curious. Just hope I do not end up like a cat who gets stuck in the tree.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:43 pm 

Just yeowl really loud ... and one of the Moderators will come climb the tree and get you down!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:00 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Just yeowl really loud ... and one of the Moderators will come climb the tree and get you down!
I am lucky I climb trees going up after my bear friends.My profile picture is me in a tree with one of them.But I will keep your moderator in mind my friend.