UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Reptilian ETs...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 am 

If the Dulce incident really happened, I would think that a lot of widows would have yelled foul ball.

I've found no record of missing husbands or workers. If you have any info on this I'd like to have a link.

slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:43 am 

As I said slohand, I can't find the article.

But it was very, very interesting reading.

As to underground bases, and reptilian forces etc., wasn't it you David that talked about these very bases?

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:46 am 

David........that's me......has never given any support to this reptile story or the idea that reptiles were somehow allowed to keep children in cages.

Our government has kept children in cages for the purpose of human experiments, a long and sordid history of sadistic brutality.

What I was attempting to suggest is quite simple......these reptile ET stories are created to make the idea of children being kept in cages in underground bunkers appear ludicrous and insane, just part of some story created by some nut case who believes he engaged in a fire fight with reptilian ETs.

So if someone comes along and suggests black ops have been torturing children kept in cages that person will look as nutty as those suggesting reptilian ETs keep children in cages in underground chambers for food.

It's a way of distorting the truth to the point where it no longer has any element of credibility, it's just not believable.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:02 am 

Hiding crimes keeps us from fearing the dark side of our government... which, BTW, most of us already know about, and already DO! Too many whistleblowers and FOIA docs for the inquisitive and intuitive of us to overlook, if we're looking and listening and seeking.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:21 am 

Then I would guess I would fall under the heading of "whistleblower" ...David the whistleblower and I do have a whistle in my vest pocket.

I've been blowing myself stupid for a very long time, but a lot of people are pitch deaf, they can't hear a high pitched whistle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:42 am 

...and some people just really don't WANT to hear or know, because they think they are helpless to bring about any kind of change without calling attention to themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 pm 

Just wanted to remind you a few things.

It is not only about US (i mean United States of America)....
Lots of nasty stuff that has some kind of connection had happened in Russia, Brazil, Australia, Kazakhstan, Canada, Namibia and few other countries.

Also fire fights with ET had happened (in US, good old CCCP (former Russian union), and even in Antarctica)

To make it simple... places with a low density of population or countries that have places where you can go for miles and miles without meeting any human.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:42 pm 

You also have to remember that even tho ET are more advanced than humans does not make them Gods, immortals, unmistakable etc... all of them have their weak points... all of them make mistakes... all of them die eventually (and yes can be killed)...

And dont start another debate about how people are going into the wrong way with their research technology and such... technical evolution can not be achieved without trying...
Earth since if different from most of their but it does not mean it goes he wrong way... there are plenty of good ways of reaching certain points in technological development different from each other but leading to the same thing...

So please dont threat LHC like

http://www.ukimagehost.com/uploads/dea89398b4.jpg

(well this picture is more of a joke... but i hope you do get my point :mrgreen: )

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 pm 

I don't remember us making any threats, per se, against he collider; it's just that since the atomic & electronic ages began, mankind has taken such risks... for example, the atom bomb. The U.S. had (truly!) no idea how devastating it would be, or the generations of leukemia victims it would produce. The U.S. just wanted to stop the Japanese, so after a couple of hurried tests (during which, by the way, we used some of our OWN MILITARY PERSONNEL to learn how far the blast waves could reach) we dropped two of them on Japan. THAT'S why we agreed to reconstruction of Japan... In those days our political leaders had a conscience, even if they acted recklessly. I don't think many of our military leaders today have much of a conscience, and all top world militaries seems to be more for "might" than for "right."

My personal worry about the Collider is not what kind of damage it can do, but what kind of militarization can be gleaned from what we learn. IF it produces an on-going affect that swallows us all up, that really doesn't scare me... I'll be back--somewhere... But I do worry that science continually gleans weapons from scientific data that could be used extensively for making the Earth a better place to live, or for finding better technologies. I'd like for all nations to stop looking forward to WAR, instead of seeking how new discoveries can be used positively, for all mankind.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:26 am 

Don't worry Tweaked, it is very doubtful they are going to learn very much from the collidor other than how expensive dumb ideas can be.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next