UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Reptilian ETs...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:34 am 

Uhrrtax wrote:
Just wanted to remind you a few things.

It is not only about US (i mean United States of America)....
Lots of nasty stuff that has some kind of connection had happened in Russia, Brazil, Australia, Kazakhstan, Canada, Namibia and few other countries.

Also fire fights with ET had happened (in US, good old CCCP (former Russian union), and even in Antarctica)

To make it simple... places with a low density of population or countries that have places where you can go for miles and miles without meeting any human.

Have you witnessed one of these fire fights yourself?

It would seem there are those who want to put this on their own level where there are shoot outs and the rest of it....with guns I would imagine, which are fairly primitive weapons.

So who comes out on top of these fire fights........guys who want to tell us how it happened.

Don't get lost in the maze, 90% of it is misinformation intent on keeping the water muddy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:46 am 

if a rock big enough falls on your head would it kill you? well it will... and we all know that is rather a primitive

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 am 

I apologize if I'm not getting the point, but I don't get the drift of what you are trying to convey.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:29 am 

Neither do I...

Uhrrtan, PLEASE state what exactly you mean. Thanks, Tweaked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 pm 

what i am truing to say is that exchange of fire did happen a few times here and there... with dead on both sides. my point was that altho earth technology is still ay behind ets... it is still capable of a few things... especially when it comes to killing

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:36 am 

Fair enough, but I for one do not believe these stories.

For starters, ET have complete control of time/line differentials, which means they can shift from one time frame to another in an instantaneous manner. They know what's coming before it even happens and simply side step the whole mess.

The reason why these stories are believable to many is because few people understand what it is we are dealing with.

Why on earth would anyone want to kill ETs, what is the advantage to that?

If there was a fire fight it was between one group of our black ops and another group of our black ops, but no ETs.

Yes, the black ops fake ET and have been doing so for many years...innocent people are victimized and made to believe they were abducted by ET when in fact they were manipulated and victimized by their own people. It is a disgusting circumstance, but it is what it is.

We hear stories about aliens on the moon and how they warned us off.......a great story, but highly unlikely. It is just another way of muddying the water whereby making it very difficult to see what is actually going on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:42 am 

Reptilian ET's, now where did they come from?
I have never heard of reptilian ET's outside of the movies and shows on television.
I have been researching for some time now, and this is the first I've read about the ET's looking like some kind of lizard.
I believe, and this is only my belief, that most of the ET's that are out there are more on the humanoid side than the reptilian side.
When it comes to the fire fights between our military and ET's, I'm affraid I would have to disagree, (I could be wrong), on the bases that any intellegent life form visiting earth from another world or dimension, would be far more powerful than us, making it vertually impossible to kill an ET.
And why would they come all this way for a fight in the first place, did someone insult them?
Our governments have a way of making our innocent people believe many bogus things.
Black ops are just a bunch of freaks who are power hungry, and would try anything to take over countries.
Any way.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:12 pm 

Many people have been seeing reptilian aliens for several years. Three people in my local MUFON Chapter have said they've experienced personal exposure to them. Also, at the International UFO Congress, "experiencers" from several countries have told of personal encounters with reptile-appearing creatures who use telepathy to communicate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:34 pm 

Tweaked:

This is something new to me, I now have something new to study and research.

I would like to know more of these reptilian ET's, would you have any sites to check out???

Curious now.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 pm 

There have been many historical accounts of firefights with ET in the air.

Military scrambles, dogfights, and locked on targets.

I should think that the UFO of Stevensville, and the jets scrambling after them is proof of contact with military. Radar proves that one.

What about the battle of Los Angeles.

I think it is disinformation to have us believe that UFO's have not been subject to earth weapons.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next