UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: NO MORE AREA 51
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:58 pm 

Latest rumer has it, that the facility of Area 51 has been closed due to maintenance situations and the base has been moved.

New location deeper into the reservations and is now called area 27 (21?)

This area is updated and contain censors so sufficticated that even the satelites can't penetrate the area as they had for area 51.

Description of base totally unknown, no satelite imagery in that sector.

Area 51 still guarded as though still in operation, trying to deseive the public at this time. as normal.

Further updates when I receive them. ;)

Jeff (not so serious????)

Post subject: Re: NO MORE AREA 51
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:55 pm 

I heard, a couple of months ago, that most of the sensitive things have been moved to bases in Washington State and Colorado. I don't know if it's true or not, but that's the rumor I've heard.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 am 

I've heard those rumors also, but I believe they may have been falsly put out there to keep the mind away from the new area 27. I do believe the new area is numbered 27 but I could be wrong.

If they moved things to known bases, then there would be to many prying eyes, even from military personell, so I would have to more or less lean towards the new base further in on the reservation.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:06 am 

You may be right. the Native American have been EXPLOITED for a couple of hundred years. They have relatively little power, and hey are dying from the uranium run-off for three generations, now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:20 pm 

I have heard about the sickness of the Native Ameerican who are by the so called non-existing area 51.
It was actually a documentary, and the film crew were right in their home filming the sick and I believe they even tested the water at the film crews expense. (They paid for the tests).
I'm surprised I haven't heard more about this, or anything about the film crew having gotten some kind of sickness themselves while being in the different homes.
But if something did happen to the film crew, do you think they're going to addvertise -- NO.

Since one area (51) has become so contaminated they need to move their little secret project to another part of the country so they can ruin it.
We can not put the scientisits lives in danger, we need them to stay around so they can pass out the lies still.
Plus the only reason you lose your identity to be able to work at area 51 (27) is, that if you die of some unknown material, you never existed in the first place, so there's no lose of life here.

Jeff