UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:45 am 

"by the way, those were CRESCENT shaped craft spotted by Kenneth Arnold, the press altered the description with their usual stupid bungling".
you are correct bergle. I watched a programme on TV on Friday night presented by Jonathan frakes (star trek next generations Will Ryker) called UFO best evidence in which they spoke about this very incident and had computer reconstruction showing the crescent shapes.
And David,
as far as ET and the military are concerned?
here is a snippet, a typical example of (all be it 20+ years ago) of the stements, cover-ups and loss of information, once in the hands of the military. I believe that today the same "never been released" mentality still applies.

In May 1984 researcher William Steinman first wrote the Army Directorate of Counterintelligence, since, according to Steinman's information, the IPU was run out of the Scientific and Technical Branch of the Directorate. Steinman received the following reply from a Lieutenant Colonel Lance R. Cornine. Cornine claimed that the IPU had only an unofficial existence and refused to definitely acknowledge the existence of any unit records:
"As you note in your letter, the so-called Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit (IPU) was disestablished and, as far as we are aware, all records, if any, were transferred to the Air Force in the late 1950's. The 'unit' was formed as an in-house project purely as an interest item for the Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence. It was never a 'unit' in the military sense, nor was it ever formally organized or reportable, it had no investigative function, mission or authority, and may not even have had any formal records at all. It is only through institutional memory that any recollection exists of this unit. We are therefore unable to answer your questions as to the exact purpose of the unit, exactly when it was disestablished, or who was in command. This last would not apply in any case, as no one was in 'command'. We have no records or documentation of any kind on this unit."
In March 1987, British UFO researcher Timothy Good also wrote the Army Directorate of Counterintelligence and again received a letter confirming the existence of the IPU from a Colonel William Guild. Guild was more definitive about the existence of IPU records and that they had been turned over to the [url "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Air_Force_Office_of_Special_Investigations"][#000000]U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations[/#000000][/url][#000000] (AFOSI), the USAF counterintelligence unit, and the Air Force's [/#000000][url "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book"][#000000]Project Blue Book[/#000000][/url][#000000]:
[/#000000]"...the aforementioned Army unit was disestablished during the late 1950's and never reactivated. All records pertaining to this unit were surrendered to the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations in conjunction with operation BLUEBOOK."
Good also stated that the IPU reported directly to General Marshall. Documents from AFOSI about the IPU, if they exist, have never been released.

Why set up Units that are never "a 'unit' in the military sense".
Not be formally organized or reportable.
Not have an investigative function, mission or authority.
and may not even have had any formal records at all.
How can such a group function. Why would the military even bother? and what was its chane of command. All military have a chain of command AND a funtion, some purpose, aim and plan.
David you wrote;
"but only because we like the idea of trusting our military to protect us".

Yet it seems from the above either
A) the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing
B) They are very clumsy, forgetful and misplace stuff OR
C) ITS A COVER UP! in any case, how can we trust the military if they work in any of the above ways?
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:05 am 

OH! and just as a bit of background info(maybe not for the Area 51 thread, but it seems reavent here) some statistics regarding UFO sightings. My point being that with all this data I believe there are "Units" working out there with purpose and direction, with chain of command and an agenda, all be it black ops and probably fed to Area 51, the military and/or the capital.
Anyway, here is the info. [center]
RESULTS OF PROCESSING DATA [/center] [center]By Ted R. Phillips [/center] [center]CENTER FOR PHYSICAL TRACE RESEARCH [/center]
This report presents a statistical analysis of data given in3,059 reports involving observations of anomalous phenomena orobjects on or near the ground resulting in physical residuesgenerated by the observed phenomena or objects. Theseobservations took place in 91 countries between 1490 and 2004. The analysis permits certain regularities of these phenomena tobe brought out. The data indicates there is a certain type ofphenomenon which shows stable statistical properties. This research began in 1968 and after 36 years it is yetpremature to consider the nature of these phenomena on the basisof the data presented to date. The developments of methods ofobtaining more reliable data and expansion of the initialinformation used will result in a database of the most importantpiece of the UFO puzzle - physical evidence.

[u]Fig. 1 - DISTRIBUTION OF EVENTS BY YEAR[/u] Pre 1900 24 cases 0.78% 1900 - 1939 22 cases 0.72%1940 - 1949 28 cases 0.92%1950 - 1959 303 cases 9.91%1960 - 1969 534 cases 17.46%1970 - 1979 1109 cases 36.25%1980 - 1989 498 cases 16.28%1990 - 1999 435 cases 14.22%2000 - 2004 106 cases 3.46%

[u]Fig. 2 - PEAK YEAR DISTRIBUTION[/u] 1954 105 CASES 3.43%1969 133 CASES 4.35%1973 159 CASES 5.20%1974 125 CASES 4.01%1975 147 CASES 4.81%1976 114 CASES 3.73%1977 119 CASES 3.90%1979 121 CASES 4.00%1980 103 CASES 3.37%TOTALS 1126 CASES 36.80%

[u]Fig. 3 - PEAK TIME DISTRIBUTION[/u] (local times) 2300 256 cases2000 251 cases2100 245 cases2200 200 cases0200 142 cases2400 137 cases1900 137 cases0400 124 cases1700 119 cases1800 98 cases

[u]Fig. 4 - PEAK DISTRIBUTION COUNTRIES[/u] United States 979 casesFrance 245 casesCanada 214 casesBrazil 199 casesItaly 184 casesAustralia 168 casesEngland 168 casesNew Zealand 153 casesArgentina 122 casesVenezuela 93 cases ---------- 2525 cases

[u]Fig. 5 - PEAK DISTRIBUTION STATES[/u] Missouri 43 casesIowa 39 casesIllinois 38 casesCalifornia 35 casesIndiana 33 cases [u]Multiple Witness Events 40.4% (1,236 cases[/u]) Occupants/Beings Reported 23.9% (731 cases)More than one being seen 63.2% (461 cases)Being described as small 57.1% (417 cases)

[u]Fig. 6 - SHAPE DISTRIBUTION OF OBJECTS[/u] Circular 57.2%Oval 21.2%Sphere 14.6%Cylinder/Cigar 6.0%Various Shapes 1.0%

[u]Fig. 7 - OBJECT COLOR[/u] Metallic 59.6%Red 11.0%White 10.1%Orange-Red 5.5%Orange 3.7%Yellow 3.7%Blue-White 2.8%Green 2.8%Gold 0.8%

[u]Fig. 8 - SOUND RELATED TO OBJECT[/u] Sound Heard 9.3%Whistling 31.1%Humming 22.6%Hissing 11.3%Buzzing 11.1%Beeping 10.0%"Electronic" 10.0%Roaring 4.9% Graph below indicates the object dimensions as estimated bywitnesses.

Dimensions in meters are as follows;
A one - three
B four - seven
C eight - twelve
D twelve - sixteen
E seventeen - twenty-one
F twenty-two - twenty-five
G twenty-five +
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:29 pm 
Unregistered
This is the" Hard Data "im always talking about when pontificating upon the proofs being already made long ago!
No open mind could possibly laff this off!
Its a mind control exercise to be sure!
Perhaps a crude and first attempt, but later stuff can origonate electronically via several new and even older patents already granted!
To add to that the flouride we all have to ingest(An invention of the NAZIs to make the subjucated countries more docile...there are many compounds derived of this stuff used in tranks and mind altering drugs.)
David is absolutely spot on with his assessment of the Black ops capabilities!
The things here is that these black ops do not work for the US Gov!
They work for themselves in shadowy alliance with the underworld of organised crime, and the intelligence services of many countries...
They are shot through the Honest Gov like blue through French cheeses....(or holes in swiss ones)
The separation of the Black Shadow Gov from the legitemate one will be like trying to
Pick fly shit from pepper!
I am afraid that we will actually have to destroy the Goverment to save it!
This Insanity has spread to all levels of administration of justice(police killings abound)
Kangaroo courts rubber stamp rights abuses regularly....
The White house has usurped a great deal of congresses powers....etc.
The CIA has gained the right to openly kidnap anyone anywhere any time they please....world wide!
(witness the CIA jet crash in mexico with three odd tons of coke aboard...the black prisons of Rumania....etc!)
Its obvious to any person who cares to look that we have been taken over by the military industrial complex as well as other very secret financial interests since the fifties or longer....
Control is approaching absolute(in reality)and we are pretty much disarmed and naked standing in front of a huge impersonal juggernaught that is of our own creation.....
Humans have so little control of the reins of power now that we are virtually run by the system we have allowed to fester like a bad infection, now killing us with blood poisoning from within (shadowy figures doing evil)at the cellular levels.....for reasons they do not understand any longer....Only the select and elect knowing where iits all headed....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:16 pm 

David is absolutely spot on with his assessment of the Black ops capabilities!
The things here is that these black ops do not work for the US Gov!
and I absolutely agree. [#000000][i]These articles are interesting though on that point...[/i][/#000000]
[#000000][i]Kev
[/i][/#000000]
Black programs [i][u]have been criticized[/u][/i] for violating the Receipts and Expenditures clause of the United States Constitution. Article I, Section 9, clause 7 of the United States Constitution requires the government to publish a "regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money". [b]Because black programs are not disclosed as part of the United States official budget, [/b]critics contend that this violates the United States Constitution. Partially to dissuade critics, the United States Department of Defense sets aside a large portion of their annual budget as "the black budget". This money is said to be divided in undisclosed portions among all black projects so that a record of how much public money is expended in undisclosed ways will still be publicly available. There are some that claim not all black projects are funded in this way; (for instance), the Montauk Project— regarded by all but diehard conspiracy theorists as fictional—was said to be funded by US$10 billion in confiscated Nazi gold.
[i]By your (US) law, the nature and extent of all US tax money expenditure must be recorded in the budget. It is further claimed that[/i] "the black budget can be determined by adding up all US government expenditure listed in the budget and subtracting that amount from the total budget". The inference is that the black budget is included in the total budget amount [b]but is not listed in the budget breakdown.[/b]

[b][/b]
[b][/b]
[b][/b]
[b][/b]
[b]you wrote[/b]
Its obvious to any person who cares to look that we have been taken over by the military industrial complex as well as other very secret financial interests since the fifties or longer....

The Robertson Panel began in January 1953, and met for a total of twelve hours, studying twenty-three alleged UFO sighting cases. The CIA concluded that UFOs presented little or no interesting scientific data and [b]were only a threat to the United States if sighting reports clogged communications facilities and created a climate of fear among the population [/b]which the enemy could exploit before launching an attack.
[i]the very nature of this statement from the CIA is admitting UFO existence, Isn't it[/i]?
[i]Oh and as a matter of interest to US ALL[/i]
The committee also recommended covert surveillance of civilian UFO groups, in order to monitor those who could promote public interest in UFOs.
The recommendations of the Robertson Panel were implemented by a series of special military regulations. Joint-Army-Navy-Air Force Publication 147 (JANAP 146) of December 1953 made reprinting of any UFO sighting to the public a crime under the Espionage Act, with fines of up to ten thousand dollars and imprisonment ranging from one to ten years. This act was considered binding on all who knew of the act's existence, including commercial airline pilots. A 1954 revision of Air Force Regulation 200-2 (AFR 200-2) made all sighting reports submitted to the air force classified material and prohibited the release of any information about UFO sightings [i]unless[/i] the sighting was able to be positively identified........

[i]I would say THAT was being taken over by the military, wouldn't you guys.[/i]

In 1956 retired Marine Major Donald Keyhoe founded the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP), a UFO investigations organization. By 1969 Keyhoe turned his focus [b]on the CIA[/b] [b]as the source of the UFO cover up.[/b]

[i]This is all old news I know, but it shows the depths these people have gone to keep people in fear of reprisals even then.[/i]
[i][/i]
NICAP chief. Bryan was actually[b] a former covert CIA agent[/b] who had served the agency as founder and head of its [b][#ff0000]psychological warfare division[/#ff0000][/b]. Under Bryan's leadership, the NICAP disbanded its local and state affiliate groups, and by 1973 it had been completely closed.

After the Freedom of Information Act was made law in 1974 (I think), Ufologists involved in making FOIA requests reported that more than [b]nine hundred pages of information[/b] released for the CIA indicated that the organization [b]was collecting and analyzing sighting reports from as early as 1949[/b]. In 1997 the CIA came forward to admit its historical interest in UFOs.

[i]Even with this so-called freedom of information...? mmm perhaps there are different rules even for this. we don't know if black ops paper work even falls under this act. As you say Bergle[/i] "Only the select and elect knowing where its all headed.... "

[b][/b]
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:40 pm 
Unregistered
Well, a small amount of the Black budget can be deduced by subtracting the knowns from the total figures released,there is a much larger sum that is totally underground and cannot be traced by such simple methods....
Drug trafficking has been one of the CIAs prime sources of Black Money since the Vietnam War......
The willingness of the CIA to move heroin for the Kuhn Sa, in order to get anticommunist co-operation in the golden triangle, led to complete seamless drug smuggling operations co owned by CIA and Heroin producers of south east asia.
More than ever before, this co-operation opened the door to massive corruption and even infiltration of drug smuggling into mainstrean intelligence agencies.
By now, the usurpation of the Freeworld Goverments is nearly complete, and the underworld, and intelligence services are pretty well interconected ......
The totals spent by the Black Ops could well be ten times or more the total of the deducted fiscal figures provided by the congress.
If i had an opinion on the situation, it would lean heavily towards the conclusion that the powers of darkness have nearly spread their black influence throughout the system to all branches of Govt services and ministries.
(ever notice how ABSOLUTELY IMPERSONAL that all Govt employees have become?)
Truely they do not consider themselves as people, but cogs of a great coldly uncaring machine that recognises no individual rights whatsoever.........iF MY OPINION WERE FORMED AND FINALISED IT WOULD HAVE TO ACCOUNT FOR THIS INHUMAN TURN IN HUMANITY.....THE BLAND REACTIONS TO OTHERS MISFORTUNES AND TROUBLES,THE CARELESS DISTRBUTION OF AID TO OTHER LESS FORTUNATES and so on..........
It seems to me a lot of trouble has been gone to to dehumanise us all......
The question begs for answers For what?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:26 pm 

[b]Exopolitics[/b] is, as I believe it, the political relations between humanity and extraterrestrial civilizations.
Humanity is the wrong word though. as you say, we are being de-humanised. ABSOLUTELY IMPERSONAL is the way you describe Gov't employees. They see us mearly as sheep being fed through the sheep dip.No feelings, no emotions.
Its like invasion of the body snatchers, but without the pods.
something is going to happen in the future, where its hoped we wont care about human lives being lost perhaps. Where we think only of our own immediate families and sod everyoone else.
anarchy is already sweeping the continents, juvinile crime, theft, murder ect and its just news in the paper, skimped over by the casual reader.
This will suit governments,when power is there's (whether shared, or not).
"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". never a truer word was spoken.
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:46 pm 
Unregistered
Uncanny echoings of John of patmos.....
nearly word for word to the ancient writ.....father against son, mother agaist daughter,every man against his neighbour....men will have great knowledge but it will do no good.....
There is some very long thought lines being brought together these days......perhaps even far longer than we could possibly know............
Secrets shouted from the housetops,wars and rumour thereof...,
Prohecies of all persuasions are going down like ten pins at a bowling match...
The Hopi have only the seventh sign to await , truth be known, their great white brother stands in the wings also awaiting the comming of the seventh messenger......
The Aborigonals of Australia, once legal to shoot on sight in aNY SEASON....HAVE RELEGATED THEIR RAce to slow extinction voluntarily....disseparating themselves from the breed of men which now rule the earth.....Vowing to have no more children till they are lost in the sands of time....These people were and i believe still are, in contact with the outworlders,from beyond the days we reckon time to exist.....
What madness do they percieve in us that they should leave this world to our ill defined morality....they who have walked the deserts of the great down under for countless generations before our comming?In tune with earth and sky,they greeted our star brothers so long ago they no longer have concepts for the intervening aeons...
Earth is fast approaching a shift in its relation to the milky way galaxy that is part of the billion billion year long collision of two star systems.....
As we rise above the plane of the galactic eliptic,will we be rendered somewhat more sensitive to such finely wrought vibrations between the stars that humanity becomes more what it dreams and less what it fears?
I too, await developements with anticipation which builds with each days swift passage....from dark to light to dark again we mark the turnings of more than just a rock in cold space....but how much more?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:50 am 

Not all black ops money comes from government funding, but some does come from drugs, prostitution, pornography and human trafficking.

Also, there is huge money in snuff films which also falls under the black ops agenda.

There is also the little matter of contract killing, which too is a very profitable venture.

So there is lots of money that will never see the light of day or an auditors eyes.

I have to laugh at the bit about the unofficial level of UFO investigations.......its an old line and yet it has and does work so well.

Over at www.gravitycontrol.org there is a thread on the gc forum entitled the Douglas Files........if you search through the Douglas files you will find plenty of reference to UFO and contactees who the Douglas Aircraft company paid by the hour to discuss their experiences.....seaching for clues to technology. And that brings us up to 69.

[url]www.gravitycontrol.org[/url]
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:11 am 

That's got lots of good information, David. Thanks...
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:50 am 

Bergle, don't know if you have ever seen some of the rock drawings from Australia that show women with these cords or strings hanging down from their wastes with a flair at the end of it.

Some see them as a decoration of some sort, but what they actually are is part of their physical body. These external tubes are how they pass waste fluids.

When you think about it this sounds like a very sanitary way of dealing with body waste.

But there are no people on the earth today who have such external tubes.........an ET exclusive.
___

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next