UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:23 pm 
Unregistered
No David, i didnt realise these were body parts.....
The drawings of space helmeted figures etc they have produced only verifys their stories of visitors from when the world was new.
There are many civilisations that have sprung into being full bloom as it were.....
The Sumerians,Egyptians,have no real prehistory....Both have origin stories of alien interaction....South america abounds with such as well.....
Other ancient writings tell us of nuclear wars,and flying machines,even to the operation of the mercury powered engines....Missles and space vehicles....
It appears that we are the ragtag remnant of civilisations far more sophisticated, and technologically superior to us in many ways....It occurs to me that there WAS a war in heaven......And we are an outpost of some long forgotten civilisation which at one time aeons past, had spanned the galaxies and interacted with other cultures and species out there....
For some why reason, the war broke out and we became isolated from our parent civilisation which may have perished in to oblivion,im not sure....
At any rate, the peoples of earth,are again seemingly about to the point where we may apply for galactic citizenship......Whether we make it to that point before whatever catastophe awaits earth,(and im thinking this at least may be a real possibility,we have certainly been warned enough by contacts with ET.)
or not,we are in the precondition that is most fragile in the progression of civilisations...(where we possess the means of self annihilation,and stand in danger of destroying our planet with our offal......)
There seems to be a crux comming that will present us with the choice to continue to destroy ourselves and the earth,or mature into a more spiritually and logically centered species.
Though i attribute Global warming to greater forces than the puny exhaust of mankind,
we may still be producing the quantity which could shift the balances into disfavouring our survival here sooner than later....
Meanwhile where are the ETs?What are they up to?
The chances of them being totally beneficent are remote....though possible,
As in world politics, the galaxy must be teeming with special interests and desperate needs etc.The longer we live in a dichotomy (denial/acceptance of ET)we will suffer the pangs of our immaturity....
We need some concrete interaction on a larger scale that the current regime of abductions and contacts....
What we really need is to have the world accept the space visitors and get on with the local interactions that we could then implement with them.
If they are inimical then we need to deal with the challenge consciously racially....or perish into history without a wimper....much like the aborigones intend to do.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:13 pm 

[b]Though i attribute Global warming to greater forces than the puny exhaust of mankind, [/b]
[b] [/b]
[b]I agree. Indeed it seems an excuse. All we hear now is "carbon foot print" and how much we expend individually. Another excuse to make money out of us somewhere down the line I think. we dont have to stop burning rubbish (but well be charged for it. is already a classic example. paying to get rid of fridges etc is another.[/b]
[b][/b]
[b]Oh! re the cave paintings of ancient astronauts/aliens find one attached for your perusal.[/b]
[b]
Recent evidence backing up the ancient interaction between man and alien was supposedly discovered in the 1940s when two French anthropologists claimed to have made a startling discovery while researching the Dogon tribe of West Africa. They reported that the Dogon people had knowledge of a small star which revolves around the aother well-known star[i] Sirius[/i]. This other small star which, impossible to be seen by the naked eye at that time, was confirmed by western astronomers in 1862. [/b]
[b]makes you wonder.[/b]
[b][/b]
[b]kev[/b]
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:52 am 
Unregistered
You will find threads on the dogon here at ufo seek...they aparently had intimate knowledge of this star(an invisible to the naked eye red dwarf....).....thats Africa.....
Oanes,was the half man half fish who began the civilization we call sumeria.....
Egypt has also records of strange things in the sky, and seemingly contact with ETs.....
Quetzalcoatal also came from elsewwhere....thisd red bearded god brought civilization the the mayans i think,and then left westward but promised to return...this is why the spaniards were so able to surprise and slaughter the indians they conquered...they were thought to be Gods returning at last!
Many Native Northamerican tribes have star origin ledgends too......
There are some stories of a race of beings who left records(no pun intended)on round disc like stones....they were supposedly from the sky....and were wiped out by the ancient chinese peoples.....
These are the Dropa.........and the stones are called the dropa stones....
Ancient Hindu and other east indian texts speak casually of star travel(and describe it too)
as well as nuclear wars....and aircraft etc....
The australian aborigones have contact tales as well.....
Theres more neat stories from the far north and russia too.....that all indicate star travellers and space contacts....and the eskimo people(inuit )too have stories.
In fact we white boys seem to have lost a huge part of our history for back then.....
who can say about us.........................?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:51 am 

I guess we have the Druids
and our pyramids are the round circles of stone (e.g. Stonehenge), that have there own mysteries and "pin point" accuracies in relation to the stars.

kev
___

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:01 am 

Have you ever wondered if the cold war was actually part of the cover-up?

The race to back engineer an ET craft.......but back engineering such a craft is not as easy or as straightforward as it might sound.

You have the craft and all its related bits and pieces and evidently some of the pieces were put to good use, but you still haven't back engineered the craft itself.

There is an excellent article on the subject on the wicki which is very well read.
"Back Engineering a UFO Type Craft"

If the craft itself is a secret, so is the science that makes the technology of the craft possible, which makes for a very interesting situation.

So its not simply a matter of saying; yup we got us an ET craft and some of them little ETs alright. It gets a bit more complicated than that.

What are they going to tell people.........oh my goodness, you know what, we kinda made a little mistake and you know all those nukes.........well, that was the little mistake we made. But we can't tell you much about it, not until we figure out what comes next and we're still workin on that.

We got this space program goin but we can't go no where cause we don't know what the hell we're doin. We're just as confused as anybody about all this stuff......but we can't tell you about any of that stuff cause its a very big problem for us....and anything that's that big of a problem we classify top secret so we don't have to tell anybody about it. You understand what I'm sayin don't yuh.

If it wasn't so serious it would be very funny, a real hoot, but it is serious and they don't know what they're doin. They're trying to bluff their way through it by saying it's not real, nothing happened, its all a big misunderstanding etc.

It's a misunderstanding alright, that's one thing that we do know for sure. With all the deception in the form of misinformation its hard for anyone to understand what's going on.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:45 am 

And since everything inside their operations is compartmentalized, most of THEM don't know what the heck the rest of them are doing, either! The blind leading the maniacal...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:56 pm 

Very true about the blind leading the blind. In Corso's book, The Day After Roswell, it becomes clear just how HUGE the miliary machine is. There were those 'in the know', right under the noses of those that SHOULD have known, and a very secretive, highly classified myriad of no paper trail activities. Like David said, the bits and parts that were back engineered, was no accident, and their development mainstream appeared as just another advancement in technology, done by regular labs and production facilities. By putting this development out in the open, who would guess that its origin came from a few individuals in the Pentagon, who manoeuvered its production into modern weaponry for example.

I'm also not so sure that they haven't developed craft, if we are to believe that one was recovered almost intact, at Roswell. They were clever at the time to say that the craft itself, were it ever to be proven that one crashed, was demolished. I don't think it was. And It was not the only one to be recovered either.

The science has maybe just not caught up to the production of such craft, or maybe it has. We don't know that some of these UFO's aren't the result of what was learned from crashed UFO's. One part of that book in particular talked about the lack of any instruments/control panels/rudders/propulsion systems/fuel etc. It was suggested that the craft were operated by interface, between the occupants and the craft itself. The 'will' of the pilot steered the ship, which could account for the reports of craft moving in very unconventional, non-mechanical, ways.

What appears as unidentified, random flight patterns may very well be flown by organic beings with sophisticated biological and/or mechanical interfaces. It would explain a lot wouldn't it?

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:25 am 

This is a red alert which means it has some importance to the forum.

So, please check out Hoagland talking about his new book on utube, Dark Mission. Its about the dark history of NASA.

He likes to talk so don't get discouraged, hang in there and after 30 minutes you'll be rewarded.

Also, check the video by Lindsey Williams talking about peak oil........now this one is a must see and hear.......its critical to our future. immediate future that is.

I can tell you straight up that NASA lies about very important issues, I've seen it and heard it for myself, first hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:37 pm 

I can tell you straight up that NASA lies about very important issues, I've seen it and heard it for myself, first hand.

Any specifics you can share with us david?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:04 am 

Yes, which goes back to 1969 when the first lunar samples were returned to earth and tested to see if they posed a threat to the earths ecology.

They did three things.........mixed with water the lunar material caused accelerated growth in plants.......extremely accelerated growth..........genetic deformities........radical deformities and cancerous growths, big black growths.......horrible stuff.

None of the samples were radioactive beyond what was then considered normal background levels, so no one at the time had the faintest idea what the hell was going on or why the lunar samples were causing such radical alterations.

So I had the photos and the reports.......I thought this is serious and wll worth my time to try and get to the bottom of this one.........so over the years I would drag this stuff out and work on it.........finally around 2000 I figured I had it down and wrote to the Canadian Space Agency because I was sure my work would be worth something to NASA and could be used as a bargaining tool to get more involvement for Canada..........it turns out that at some time after 1970 NASA decided to hide the original test results and wipe everything clean, which they did do with the exception of the accelerated growth factor.

So NASA claims that no ill effects of any kind occurred in respect to the various species of plants and animals exposed to or injected with the lunar material.........so I was informed that the test results I described did not happen......which was one hell of a shock to me. They specifically state that no structural alterations occurred, which is itself a bit odd if no structural alterations did not occur.........why mention something specific which did not happen?

I thought this would be something of real value, but its all just a big dark secret.

I suspect they realized there was a glaring discrepency, as the astronauts suffered direct exposure to the moon dust when they removed their space suites. And of course it had no ill effects on any of the crew members.........hello, what's going on here?

As I have said many times, if I had even suspected the possibility that they would hide this stuff I would have made copies of all the related material from NASA and put it in a safety deposit box for safe keeping, but I did not suspect or even consider such a possibility.......I did not think such a thing would be possible.......but there you are.......surprise, surprise!

The original tests showed that the building of a manned base on the moon was not feasible with existing sceince and technology.........and Mars........forget it. This would suggest that recent talk about a base on the moon and a trip to Mars is just that..........talk and nothing more.

As far as I am concerned we have a lot to learn before we can even think about establishing a base on any other planet or moon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next