UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: A Thought...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 am 

since Area51 is world famous... maybe there isn't really anything there,.. well anything that has to do with space, cause come on... being this well known, i doubt the government or who ever is in charge of crazy secrets would hide anything in a spot that's well known.

The real spot is probably way deep underground, or maybe in plain sight but we don't think about it being important or true, i really don't think Area51 has the secrets we on this site are looking for but might still have a little bit of military or other secrets.

I know people say they have seen weird things from Google Earth and wonder why planes flown in that area are forced down, but.. ok Google Earth could be altered easily by the government with whatever high tech stuff they have but since they don't blank out Area51 on Google Earth they most likely don't have anything to hide in that area... so what people claim to be UFOs in that area could just be special test or blah blah, and the planes being forced down.. well its a government area... no fly zone.. simple

(just saying, but i spaced it out to be a little easier to read)

Post subject: Re: A Thought...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:28 am 

Is what you are saying, is that there is a very simple explanation for Area 51?

I don't think you realize just how many years, and research has gone into the historical significance of Area 51.

I urge you to search through the forum, pick up some books on the subject- google Area 51, or check out places like Amazon to see just what is available from reputable people on the subject.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:34 am 

Timbit wrote:
Is what you are saying, is that there is a very simple explanation for Area 51?

I don't think you realize just how many years, and research has gone into the historical significance of Area 51.

I urge you to search through the forum, pick up some books on the subject- google Area 51, or check out places like Amazon to see just what is available from reputable people on the subject.
i have looked up things but, if someone is hiding something that they think we should never know.. ever, then why put those secrets in an open area, im actually surprised no ones been able to get in... an assassin or ninja or whatever u wanna call those sneaky guys could get in but no stories
i know.. the big reason of area 51 cuz of a UFO crashed, i know.. i've seen alot of videos and some videos of interviews of so call 'ex employees'
ok, my big doubt is... why put such a HUGE secret in such an open area and well know area ('open' as in viewable... Google Earth), it doesn't make sense

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 am 

Someone needs to check their facts...

In 1989, when Bob Lazar and George Knapp FIRST "outed" Area 51 - LIVE - on Las Vegas teleision, I was in Las Vegas, visiting my cousin, who had (unknown to me!) WORKED at the base, years before he retired. When the story broke, my cousin sat there, staring at the TV set in total disbelief, shaking his head from side-to-side, mumbling, "No. no, no, no... Oh, man, you' don't know what a can o'worms yer op'nin'..." (My cousin was 17 years older than I, and I'd had practically NO contact with him until after he retired, and moved to Henderson.)

I was ecstatic that someone had FINALLY come forward with some information about our involvement in covering up the UFOs I'd been seeing all my life, and the group of people who claim to be somewhat related to me. I couldn't understand why my cousin would be so upset. Well, after the "special disclosure" finished and we went down into Las Vegas to have dinner and a few drinks, he got pretty wasted... and that's when he told me about Nellis AFB and some of the clandestine things that had been going on there, while he worked there as a contractor, during the 1970s and 1980s.

No, my cousin didn't ever say he'd actually SEEN alien ships or bodies, but he'd heard all the rumors during the 15 years he worked there. And he talked about the strange types of "scientific things" he'd been sent there to oversee. He admitted that he believed that some of the things he was overseeing were NOT OF THIS WORLD... but he couldn't allow himself to get involved in his own curiosity, because he'd seen people he'd worked with, over the years, disappear for no obvious reason. And the handful he'd been good friends with, when he tried to contact them, their families said they'd been killed in accidents or had just left the bus (they were taken to different underground sites via unmarked buses) and were never seen or heard from again.

He was extremely upset that someone was "blowing the whistle" on top secret things being done in the underground bunkers, which he said went down (as far as HE knew) 5 floors. The next morning he asked me what he'd said when he was drunk; I told him nothing to worry about. I knew how HUGE this disclosure was, and that if my cousin was a "company man" and he thought he'd told me too much, something might happen to both of us. I never went back to see him, after that. I was afraid to...

I went to Area 51 in August 1994. I know what it's like to have my own car disabled by a generator under the ground... and I hadn't even violated the perimeter of the base! I was there with a camera crew, and ALL of our vehicles and cameras that ran on batteries, just went "dead." We were incapacitated for 4 hours - until the generators from somewhere deep under our feet, stopped rumbling. Then all of our headlights came on, some of the cameras worked, and we got-the-hell out of there! Then, we were chased by "Security" for 5 miles, until we hit the highway.

The following morning, just north of there, I personally SAW a double-trailer truck leave the highway on a dirt road... and disappear right into the side of a mountain, which I now know was the Papoose Dry Lake area. (Didn't know that, then.) Within 3 years, I heard that most of the alien technology and the bodies had been moved to a secret location in northern Colorado, because the area's primary reason for existing had been breeched. (Lots of people were trying to sneak into the area, and a couple of people actually took photos and got out without being caught, because they were on foot, and night-vision wasn't as good in the early '90s as it is, today.)

If you're saying, saiyankev, is that because it's in the middle of a freaking desert where few dare to go, this kind of stuff can't exist, you're badly misinformed. Google is NOT allowed to show you the real photos... whatever you see on Google, you can't believe; it's being changed. I just happen to have a VERY old map of the area that was printed in the early 1970s, and ALL of the dry lake bed areas show up on it, and they also show it's part of Nellis AFB. That's how I found out that the place where the truck drove into the side of a mountain and disappeared, was Papoose Lake - because it no longer exists on any map you can purchase or see from Google.

Also, within 3 years, President Clinton allowed the Bureau of Land Management to confiscate all the peaks within 5 miles radius of that part of the Base, so that none of us could go back and climb up on those peaks that look down upon the buildings of the Base. It was done to keep us all out.

Are you working for the government as a "insulator", saiyankev??! If you're not, and you don't believe our governments are hiding anything from us, why are you here? This is a site wherein people want information; generally, people don't come here to discredit us, and stay long.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 am 

well TWEAKED u did say ur cousin never actually seen things just hear rumors, and u said they probably eventually moved things out somewhere else away from Area51 which like i did say... they wouldn't be smart to keep it there so in a way i was right they moved it according to u, i never said they NEVER had any secrets or UFOs there.. just said they probably don't right now

... god -_- u really think the way i've been talking or how i've talked is how a government person would be? i just want some damn answers just like all of u, i was hoping more people on here were actually active and posted more though, sorry if i seem to post alot but i don't feel like waiting for certain things and im sure people here know things... u said alot of interesting things which helped me, u being in a family of constant visitors. i've waited and waited but no sign of ships or ghost or magic in my life.. not yet, with all these so called UFO reports all over the world the pass few weeks.. i think the government is like the last thing we should worry about if those UFO sightings are real cause thats thousands of reports in a year that just happen to be 2012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:54 am 

Well, I'm sorry you haven't had any experiences; I really, really mean that, because I know if I, myself, hadn't had my own experiences, I probably wouldn't believe a lot of things I hear and read, either.

I'll give you an example: I didn't believe in little gray aliens. That's because I'd never seen one, or at least something that looked like the descriptions I'd been hearing for many years. I never doubted that the people who said they seen them, had had valid experiences... but I just could't believe there were little gray aliens because I'd never seen one! Talk about being biased! Yes, I was... until one night in July or August, 2001, when three of them came to "take me" up through the ceiling to the ship. I had never been so frightened in my entire life! If I hadn't been paralyzed, except for my eyes, I'd have wet my underpants!

When I "came to" I was sitting on my familiar ship, with the people who look like us (only more perfect), the first question out of my mouth was, "Where are the grays??!" The lady with me said, "The grays?" Then she probed my mind and laughed. "Oh, you're talking about the androids. We've put them away. We only sent them to get you because the rest of us were busy..."

I never doubted another person who said they'd seen a gray, after that blatant fright. Whether they are real-living beings or just half-humans/half-androids, I honestly cannot say. But they scared me half to death. And I hope I never see another one like that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Well, I'm sorry you haven't had any experiences; I really, really mean that, because I know if I, myself, hadn't had my own experiences, I probably wouldn't believe a lot of things I hear and read, either.

I'll give you an example: I didn't believe in little gray aliens. That's because I'd never seen one, or at least something that looked like the descriptions I'd been hearing for many years. I never doubted that the people who said they seen them, had had valid experiences... but I just could't believe there were little gray aliens because I'd never seen one! Talk about being biased! Yes, I was... until one night in July or August, 2001, when three of them came to "take me" up through the ceiling to the ship. I had never been so frightened in my entire life! If I hadn't been paralyzed, except for my eyes, I'd have wet my underpants!

When I "came to" I was sitting on my familiar ship, with the people who look like us (only more perfect), the first question out of my mouth was, "Where are the grays??!" The lady with me said, "The grays?" Then she probed my mind and laughed. "Oh, you're talking about the androids. We've put them away. We only sent them to get you because the rest of us were busy..."

I never doubted another person who said they'd seen a gray, after that blatant fright. Whether they are real-living beings or just half-humans/half-androids, I honestly cannot say. But they scared me half to death. And I hope I never see another one like that.
well the lil grey aliens being androids somehow makes more sense, but I'm sry but you lost me when you said 'like us but more perfect' ok fine maybe some kind alien can resemble the human form ok but 'perfect'? Maybe to you but perfect is an opinion... Someone's always perfect to someone else, anyways... I don't like to doubt things like this but I doubt until given enough details... So everything u've said I'm starting to believe you, don't take it the wrong way its just that evidence or atleast alot of detail helps which u've given, a question tho... Are cameras not allowed on a ship? Cuz you know... Pics would be awesome : P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:37 am 

My experience, and experiences of those who have been abducted, are that the last thing you think of is (1) taking a camera, or (2) trying to bring something back from the ship. Until you're immobilized for safe transportation up, you most likely have no idea it's going to happen. And the people who are taken from their cars, even if they have cameras, have never mentioned "waking up" on the ship with the camera in their hand. And even if they had, I doubt they'd have thought to use one. I know I wouldn't have. When we're in their ship's atmosphere, we're in an altered state. Yes, we are somewhat conscious - enough to sometimes ask questions, to answers theirs, and to understand what they want us to do - but our minds aren't as free or as sharp as they become when we're sitting back at home, saying, "Now why didn't I do this-or-that?!" You'd have to experience it, to fully comprehend what I'm saying, unless you can picture yourself high on pot, or in shock after an accident or a fall of some sort. Reactions during those kinds of occasions are altered, because of the high from the pot, or the shock of something you've managed to live through. You can know what's going on around you, and respond to people, but you're not your normal self. It's weird. And after I got back every time, I was always thinking of things I could have said or done... but I didn't.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
My experience, and experiences of those who have been abducted, are that the last thing you think of is (1) taking a camera, or (2) trying to bring something back from the ship. Until you're immobilized for safe transportation up, you most likely have no idea it's going to happen. And the people who are taken from their cars, even if they have cameras, have never mentioned "waking up" on the ship with the camera in their hand. And even if they had, I doubt they'd have thought to use one. I know I wouldn't have. When we're in their ship's atmosphere, we're in an altered state. Yes, we are somewhat conscious - enough to sometimes ask questions, to answers theirs, and to understand what they want us to do - but our minds aren't as free or as sharp as they become when we're sitting back at home, saying, "Now why didn't I do this-or-that?!" You'd have to experience it, to fully comprehend what I'm saying, unless you can picture yourself high on pot, or in shock after an accident or a fall of some sort. Reactions during those kinds of occasions are altered, because of the high from the pot, or the shock of something you've managed to live through. You can know what's going on around you, and respond to people, but you're not your normal self. It's weird. And after I got back every time, I was always thinking of things I could have said or done... but I didn't.
well have u thought about setting up a camera pointing towards you when you sleep or maybe have a recorder on in ur pocket when you go 'up'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:10 pm 

Yes, I have thought about those two things, and many others. Cameras are usually affected by the energy vortex in a room when there is contact going on. I've seen fresh batteries totally drained, or so affected that for whatever length of time the alternate energy source is within a 20 ft. radius of a camera, the footage is destroyed. And sleeping with some kind of recording device (I would think) would be terribly uncomfortable. And I still doubt that any of us would even think to use it, even if it were in one of our pockets. Motion-actvated recording devices seem to always be affected the same way video cameras are... the only things others have been able to capture are strange buzzing sounds, clicks, and high-pitched electronic squeals. Your ideas are all good ones, but I know of no one who has ever been successful in their endeavors to capture anything meaningful.